The flash vs spiderman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Flashmaster
Has to be topic related
Don't diss anyone

Flashmaster
My opinion Flash totally wins spiderman down for the count

Cogito
g007-psyduck

leonidas
lol spidey's been owned by classic qs and speed demon. not sure i like his odds very much in this one. no expression

Flashmaster
True but some big ass squad in my school say spider would destroy the flash in minutes.Originally posted by leonidas
lol spidey's been owned by classic qs and speed demon. not sure i like his odds very much in this one. no expression

DarkSaint85
Flash literally stomps on him.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Flash literally stomps on him.

What if Spidey uses his h1 sense to see the future and immobilizes Flash with tsunami-stopping, faster-than-lazers webbing?

leonidas
Originally posted by Flashmaster
True but some big ass squad in my school say spider would destroy the flash in minutes.

laughing out loud well, they're idiots. or, maybe less antagonistically, they have never read a flash comic in their lives. this is actually a complete spite thread and will be closed because of that. incidentally, flash is like....a bajillion times faster than quicksilver or speed demon....with a host of other powers to go alongside that.

StiltmanFTW
And he still gets tagged, bitten, punched, clawed and thrown by a talking gorilla.

leonidas
that's a gorilla with tp doh. thumb up

cdtm
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
And he still gets tagged, bitten, punched, clawed and thrown by a talking gorilla.

Spidey and Superman vs Venom:

*Superman keeps getting hit*

"Can't hit me, I have THE SPEED OF A SPIDER".

That one story summed up how Marvel and DC treated their heroes.

RealityWarper
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW

thumb up

Spider-man can totally one-shot Flash.

Flashmaster
Explain how then Originally posted by RealityWarper
thumb up

Spider-man can totally one-shot Flash.

leonidas
Originally posted by cdtm
Spidey and Superman vs Venom:

*Superman keeps getting hit*

"Can't hit me, I have THE SPEED OF A SPIDER".

That one story summed up how Marvel and DC treated their heroes.

laughing out loud

oh dem comics....

TethAdamTheRock
Spider senses

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.