Captain America Vs 50 Mike Tysons

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TethAdamTheRock
No shield no weapons

tkitna
50 Tysons take a nap.

StiltmanFTW
Stop drinking so much vodka, Colossus.

zopzop
One Iron Mike takes care of Cap.

quanchi112
Cap wins.

BruceSkywalker
Cap stomps and stomps hard

lawest9
Add yet 50 more Tysons and Cap might be in trouble.

staxamillion
cap does a hurricane kick and takes them out

TethAdamTheRock
Only boxing

Dareangel
tyson cant do much when he meets up with an opponent that can actually take his hard punches. like his fight vs evander. Cap wont really be effected by his hits and even if there are 50 of tysons. they simply cant really harm him.

TethAdamTheRock
So you telling me he will outlast 50 Mike Tysons

TethAdamTheRock
50 haymakers coming from all sides non stop

Dareangel
yes no problem. if we bring tyson into the comics world, he will be perhaps slightly more skilled than the average street thug but thats about it. he is still just a human who simply can punch harder than the average joe. lets not forget that mike tyson fought people for like 8 rounds before he knocked them out. lets not forget he faced guys who could take his punches. he was also knocked out. Captain america can just stand there and take all 50 of them punching him until they get tired and out of air. now throw in his peak human speed, strength, by far greater skills. even if tis boxing skills are still playing huge part in dodging and fighting the right way. he will curb stomp 50 tysons and 100 tysons. you cant compare a real life human athlete to comic book hero standards. specially someone like cap who is between a peak human and actual super human by feats.

TethAdamTheRock
Mike Tyson could probably solo 100 average street thugs, no random person could stand up to a professional boxer

TethAdamTheRock
Probably knocking them out with one hit too

One_Angry_Scot
Originally posted by TethAdamTheRock
Mike Tyson could probably solo 100 average street thugs, no random person could stand up to a professional boxer

100 all at once?

Dareangel
again, mike tyson went for long long rounds with many boxers before he knocked them out. there are boxers that also took his punches and ate them. he is just a boxer. sure a strong one, but compared to the comic book world standards he will be just another big street thug and handled easily by any street leveler. even 50 mike tysons hitting Cap while hs is just standing, will be like 50 5 year old kids hitting you while you are standing.

CosmicComet
Seeing as only maybe 4 or so could engage Cap at a time, he would win pretty easily.

Just one shot each one as they come. They don't have the reflexes to avoid getting hit by someone as superhumanly fast as Cap.

Dareangel
of course. its not even a contest. 50 athletic boxers vs the super soldier cap? speed, strength, skills, reflex, durability, stamina... its not even funny how hard they are going to get stomped.

h1a8
Cap is overrated here. We should look at average Cap (not high end).
In a comic 5 Mike Tysons will give Cap a hell of a fight.

DarkSaint85
What's his average then?

Dareangel
Originally posted by h1a8

average cap is going toe 2 toe with super humans all the time. high end Cap is the uber guy that beats hulk and rhino H2H. now tyson, is not a peak human and not even close. he is just a boxer who hits harder than many other heavyweights. thats about it. as far as speed durability and stamina, he has the average of a heavyweight boxer. he is just a boxer. a good one? yes. but in comic book standards it doesnt matter. slightly stronger or weaker its the same category. human athletic level of stats. do you think 50 of those can stand up to cap who is low super human in average? to me as far as feats, Cap was on par with deathstroke. strength, speed, stamina, skills, 50 human boxers will be nothing but a fodder to him. also i took it that far on purpose. i wanted to show that in any case and scenario cap wins. however in reality, there is only a room for 6 people to attack him at once. tyson in his prime was a wide and big guy. so only 4 tysons could hit him at once from all directions. thats a joke. thats seriously a stomp for cap.

TethAdamTheRock
Theres no kicking no shield no body armor

Dareangel
Cap doesnt need anything aside of his fists here. even 1 fist. he is too strong. too fast. too durable. insane stamina on super human levels. the biggest question here would be can all of them land a single hit on him. thats the best they will be able to do. however a hit here and there is going to do nothing to cap. however all it takes is 1 punch from him to ko. 50 seconds and they are all down.

DarkSaint85
Theres no kicking no shield no body armor

He took a blast from Gambit, at point blank range:

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/10/103377/2350679-avx_zone_007.jpg

https://teamhellions.files.wordpress.com/2012/05/avxvs02cap.jpg

Without any body armour, or shield.

TethAdamTheRock
He cant dodge them speed equalized

DarkSaint85
He's fought a guy who was even stronger/faster than him, at boxing, and won.

http://i1204.photobucket.com/albums/bb410/raykongs/Capboxingagainstsuperhuman_zps776953d9.jpg

Iron Mike isn't stronger nor faster. And with 50 of them, they don't stack on top of each other to form a 50x Mike, that's stupid, lol. They will attack 1, prob 4 at a time, no more.

iceman24567
He cant dodge them speed equalized Nah trying to edit the stips so far down the road is pure failure

staxamillion
since this HAS to be only boxing I still give it to cap I don't think Mike can do it. and if there is 50 mikes in the ring at the same time id say that's advantage to cap as well

TethAdamTheRock
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
He's fought a guy who was even stronger/faster than him, at boxing, and won.

http://i1204.photobucket.com/albums/bb410/raykongs/Capboxingagainstsuperhuman_zps776953d9.jpg

Iron Mike isn't stronger nor faster. And with 50 of them, they don't stack on top of each other to form a 50x Mike, that's stupid, lol. They will attack 1, prob 4 at a time, no more. he never got hit

DarkSaint85
See my scan with gambit.

TethAdamTheRock
See my scan with gambit. I would survive that

DarkSaint85
Mike Tyson wouldn't.

Silent Master

Prove it.

h1a8
What's his average then? Strength about 800-1000lb overhead. Running about 30- 35mph. Pinnacle of human perfection as intended. Caps skill is what puts him well beyond a human though. I changed my mind. He will definitely take down at least 5-10 Tysons before getting hit. After that, he may take down an additional 5-10 before getting pummeled and overwhelmed.

Dareangel
Strength about 800-1000lb overhead. Running about 30- 35mph. Pinnacle of human perfection as intended. Caps skill is what puts him well beyond a human though. I changed my mind. He will definitely take down at least 5-10 Tysons before getting hit. After that, he may take down an additional 5-10 before getting pummeled and overwhelmed.

so basically you believe 40 tysons is too much for cap to handle. 40 thugs is way too much for cap to survive.... amazing. your opinion is just amazing.

since physically we come to the conclusion only 4 - 6 tysons can attack him at the same time, you believe he doesnt have the stamina to keep going and take them out? because if you believe he can take out 10 tysons before getting hit then he shouldnt have a problem keep doing so until they are all down. since its the same wave of tysons he has to handle. and if you believe he simply will tire out himself after 10 tysons... you seriously need to read more about cap. because just WOW

Genii96
Cap tanking that blast from gambit was pis imo
Just like several if the fights in avx

h1a8
Originally posted by Dareangel
so basically you believe 40 tysons is too much for cap to handle. 40 thugs is way too much for cap to survive.... amazing. your opinion is just amazing.

since physically we come to the conclusion only 4 - 6 tysons can attack him at the same time, you believe he doesnt have the stamina to keep going and take them out? because if you believe he can take out 10 tysons before getting hit then he shouldnt have a problem keep doing so until they are all down. since its the same wave of tysons he has to handle. and if you believe he simply will tire out himself after 10 tysons... you seriously need to read more about cap. because just WOW 1 Mike Tyson >>> several thugs
He can one shot each and every thug.

I'm using Cap's average and intended created level. If I use Cap's highest then he stomps the 50 Mike Tysons easily.

With that said, Being wrapped up by a weaker person definitely slows you down. For example, Im much stronger than my 8 year old niece. She grabs me and wraps me up and I can't move anywhere as fast as I normally can (although I can easily overpower her).

Mike Tysons wouldn't just resort to punching Cap. Some will probably try to grab him. They will be from all angles and have Cap surrounded. Also Mike Tyson is no slouch on reflexes either.

staxamillion
if its a boxing match they wont let them wrap him up

Dareangel
1 Mike Tyson >>> several thugs
He can one shot each and every thug.

I'm using Cap's average and intended created level. If I use Cap's highest then he stomps the 50 Mike Tysons easily.

With that said, Being wrapped up by a weaker person definitely slows you down. For example, Im much stronger than my 8 year old niece. She grabs me and wraps me up and I can't move anywhere as fast as I normally can (although I can easily overpower her).

Mike Tysons wouldn't just resort to punching Cap. Some will probably try to grab him. They will be from all angles and have Cap surrounded. Also Mike Tyson is no slouch on reflexes either.

you just make thing up. mike tyson = several thugs? which thugs? are all thugs the same strength level and skill level? to cap they are because they are just weak humans to him. but tyson is just a guy who can box when we look at those scales.

if we copy mike tyson into the comic book universe then he is just a boxer. again, champion or no champion its the same standard in a universe where someone like cap can pick up a tree or rip out a huge statue.

again, caps average is going up against super humans and taking them out. call it jober aura i dont care, thats his average. his stats are 95% of the time displayed as beyond those of a ahuman being. so to him a good boxer is nothing more than a random canon fodder thug.

now you are trying to match the reflex of a boxer vs cap? first of all nowhere in his fighting history did mike tyson present some insane speed or reflex. he presents the average reflex and speed of a boxer. his ace was his punching power. trying to compare the reflex of average boxer with captain freakin america is wrong. very wrong.

This is a boxing match as the OP stated. however, even if they go street fighting and try to grab him he will simply overpower and toss them like toys. remember, no more than 4 - 6 can go up against him at a time. mike tyson doesnt have any special strength abilities. he is not on the strength elvel of the worlds strongest man competitors. he is a boxer. he is strong but again as far as his human athlete class. he is nothing to captain america. hell, if we are talking about jumping cap and grabing him, then mike tyson is probably weaker than many street thugs cap faced and treated like toys based on size alone.

seriously stop and think about the things you are saying. 50 guys who simply can box and have nice punching power for the average human being will take cap out? most of the boxers that went up against tyson went for 5 - 8 rounds with him and took his punches. you think cap is weaker than them and will go down from that punching power? again think about the things you are saying.

staxamillion
http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100621225226/streetfighter/images/4/4c/Balrog-dizzy.gif

Silent Master
Strength about 800-1000lb overhead. Running about 30- 35mph. Pinnacle of human perfection as intended. Caps skill is what puts him well beyond a human though. I changed my mind. He will definitely take down at least 5-10 Tysons before getting hit. After that, he may take down an additional 5-10 before getting pummeled and overwhelmed.

Prove it.

Surtur

As someone who used to box..you aren't making any sense to me.

Boxing has rules. Yes, a boxer could easily defeat some random person without training in a boxing match. But in a street fight there are no rules, and boxers are used to fighting opponents that are following a specific set of rules.

Silent Master

What color is the sky in your world?

Rao Kal El
If bitting is allowed Mike wins thumb up

Silent Master

Were you planning to provide proof at some point?

h1a8
Originally posted by Silent Master
Were you planning to provide proof at some point?

Proof about what exactly? State explicitly what you want me to prove.

Silent Master
Proof about what exactly? State explicitly what you want me to prove.

You stated it would take no more than 20 Mike Tyson's to beat Captain America, prove it.

h1a8
You stated it would take no more than 20 Mike Tyson's to beat Captain America, prove it.

That's impossible to prove. It's a belief based off what I seen of both. Just like it's impossible to proof if Mike Tyson could beat Muhammad Ali (if they fought in their primes).

Silent Master
That's impossible to prove. It's a belief based off what I seen of both. Just like it's impossible to proof if Mike Tyson could beat Muhammad Ali (if they fought in their primes).

By all means, post the examples that lead you to the conclusion that Captain America would have trouble beating groups of real-world boxers even if they are on Mike Tyson's level.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by staxamillion
http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100621225226/streetfighter/images/4/4c/Balrog-dizzy.gif

laughing out loud

Pretty much this.

Silent Master
You'll notice that when I asked hi1 to post the examples he used to formulate his opinion. He ran away? Also of note. His numbers appear to come from a handbook, rather than comic feats.

StiltmanFTW
You'll notice that when I asked hi1 to post the examples he used to formulate his opinion. He ran away?

That's nothing new.

Also of note. His numbers appear to come from a handbook, rather than comic feats.

After all these years, you're surprised?

We might be fans of different characters, but at least we read those damn books. H1 is just here to piss fans off, really.

"Green goblin had powers all the time you're lying stilt i know much better than you i read 0 spiderman comics"

^ h1 in a nutshell.

TethAdamTheRock
Originally posted by Surtur
As someone who used to box..you aren't making any sense to me.

Boxing has rules. Yes, a boxer could easily defeat some random person without training in a boxing match. But in a street fight there are no rules, and boxers are used to fighting opponents that are following a specific set of rules. There only allowed to use boxing

StiltmanFTW
Cap is still enhanced and skilled enough to win this shit.

He ain't no normal human either in terms of physical attributes or fighting techniques.

Tyson is great, but he's RL, no match for most comic characters that do crazy shit all the time.

h1a8
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Cap is still enhanced and skilled enough to win this shit.

He ain't no normal human either in terms of physical attributes or fighting techniques.

Tyson is great, but he's RL, no match for most comic characters that do crazy shit all the time.

Around 20-25 Tysons can take Cap down. It's crazy as hell to not think that.
Cap is just peak human. For example, 800-1000lbs on average. About 5tons at his highest showing.

StiltmanFTW
Cap is just peak human.

Do you read comics?

iceman24567
Cap is the epitome of peak human no real life world class athlete can compare

StiltmanFTW
Like Brubaker said in one of the interviews, Cap is like the next step of human evolution.

But stats are not really needed when Preds have poor physical feats against comic martial artists.

darthgoober
Unlike Cap, Mike's never had to fight someone who hits as hard as him(let alone a lot harder) so he's going be getting absolutely rocked by every punch Cap throws. Realistically Cap's going have everybody put down with two or three punches each(and plenty will likely be one shotted) and his opponents are going to have to worry about maneuvering around each other and avoid all the Mikes that are flying through the air after getting hit. I see Cap winning this thing with only minor bruising. And that's only if he's try to avoid killing his opponents, if he doesn't care enough to pull his punches he's going to absolutely walk over his opponents.

h1a8
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Do you read comics?

Cap is just peak human. For example, 800-1000lbs on average. About 5tons at his highest showing.

StiltmanFTW
You realize Cap has pulled a chopper down, right?

Or knocked out the Hulk?

Or threw his shield fast and far enough to reach a missile?

Or to slice through a tank?

I can keep going. And you can keep doing nothing, as always.

Silent Master

I notice that you still haven't provided any examples from the comics to back up your claim.

StiltmanFTW
That's the best part.

We have here the RL peah human (or somewhat beneath it, actually) vs. a comic book peak human, that's actually more than even that, since he's powered by SSS.

Lol.

Mindship
Cap has only so much surface area to hit, so not all 50 are gonna be able to hit him at once. It's like Neo against all those Agent Smiths. The best they could do is dogpile-on-the-wabbit. That could well do the trick. But sequential attacks, at 6-8 at a time (again, limited surface area): a faster, stronger, tactical, fatigueless Cap wins, handidly, imo.

h1a8
I notice that you still haven't provided any examples from the comics to back up your claim.

What a character's average is a matter of opinion. It is based off some showings and or some other rationale (like intentions of the writers).

That's why every member posts different power scales for characters (in those if Superman is 100 threads). Everyone has a different opinion of the level of a character. The only thing we can prove is a range (lowest and highest).

Silent Master
What a character's average is a matter of opinion. It is based off some showings and or some other rationale (like intentions of the writers).

That's why every member posts different power scales for characters (in those if Superman is 100 threads). Everyone has a different opinion of the level of a character. The only thing we can prove is a range (lowest and highest).

Then post the comic scenes that you've based Cap's "average" on.

h1a8
Then post the comic scenes that you've based Cap's "average" on. All the scenes where he fights human level beings. He punches them and does not ko them. Or he hits them and they don't fly back very far. Some are even able to block and dodge his attacks. All the showings needed him to have a shield to block bullets.
All the showings where bullets go through him as easy as a normal human.

Mike Tyson has GREAT REFLEXES. He has dodged lightning fast jabs with no problem. He has great speed. He has produced lightning fast punches instantly.

The fact that the acceleration of gravity in the real world is very slow. That means Cap will not as fast as some think.And if some grab him then there will be free hits and kicks.

DarkSaint85
All the scenes where he fights human level beings. He punches them and does not ko them. Or he hits them and they don't fly back very far. Some are even able to block and dodge his attacks. All the showings needed him to have a shield to block bullets.

Mike Tyson has GREAT REFLEXES. He has dodged lightning fast jabs with no problem. He has great speed. He has produced lightning fast punches instantly.

The fact that the acceleration of gravity in the real world is very slow. That means Cap will not as fast as some think.And if some grab him then there will be free hits and kicks.

But Mike has also been tagged many times by slow punches. And has slow punches.

How do you prove that Cap punched those guys with the same amount of strength as he does in his high showings?

Silent Master
All the scenes where he fights human level beings. He punches them and does not ko them. Or he hits them and they don't fly back very far. Some are even able to block and dodge his attacks. All the showings needed him to have a shield to block bullets.

So you're not going to actually post any scenes?

Silent Master

How do you prove that Cap punched those guys with the same amount of strength as he does in his high showings?

H1 apparently thinks that Cap always punches people with 100% of his strength, thus him fighting random thugs can be used to determine his average strength level.

h1a8

No fictional character has the same strength level from scene to scene. I was watching Supergirl show on Netflix. She casually lifted a 500 million ton key to the fortress of solitude. But in other scenes she struggled lifting shit that was under 1000tons.

Comics are even more inconsistent. Writer's don't use real science to determine how much force it takes to do a feat. They just think of a feat and if it's cool, they add it (regardless if it contradicts other showings). That's why we get contradictions EVERYWHERE.

If we take Cap at his strongest and fastest then this is a spite thread as Cap stomps. I'm not arguing that Cap. I'm arguing the only one that makes this thread worth debating (a more average Cap).

If the highest level of Cap shown must be used then that is the end of the thread. Nothing more to discuss.

Giving Cap the strength to lift 1000 tons over his head is still beyond human, but within the suspension of disbelief of how strong a human could possibly be. It is also consistent with many of his striking showings. And it makes the thread debatable.

darthgoober
No fictional character has the same strength level from scene to scene. I was watching Supergirl show on Netflix. She casually lifted a 500 million ton key to the fortress of solitude. But in other scenes she struggled lifting shit that was under 1000tons.

Comics are even more inconsistent. Writer's don't use real science to determine how much force it takes to do a feat. They just think of a feat and if it's cool, they add it (regardless if it contradicts other showings). That's why we get contradictions EVERYWHERE.

If we take Cap at his strongest and fastest then this is a spite thread as Cap stomps. I'm not arguing that Cap. I'm arguing the only one that makes this thread worth debating (a more average Cap).

If the highest level of Cap shown must be used then that is the end of the thread. Nothing more to discuss.

Giving Cap the strength to lift 1000 tons over his head is still beyond human, but within the suspension of disbelief of how strong a human could possibly be. It is also consistent with many of his striking showings. And it makes the thread debatable.

Wait, then why you go on and on about (X amount) Earth weights using real world math?

h1a8
Originally posted by darthgoober
Wait, then why you go on and on about (X amount) Earth weights using real world math?

You do not understand.
I'm stating TWO versions of the fight based off TWO different sets of views.

Many posters post a character's highest showings as a representative of the character in the thread. If we go by that view then Cap stomps.

But if we use a more average version of the character then it becomes a different fight.

So it doesn't matter which view we use, as long as it makes for a good debate.

In your honest opinion, would using a more average Cap here make the thread debatable?

As far as Superman I have the mental block argument to show his fluctuations stick out tongue
But that was a long time ago. I haven't argued that in forever.

DarkSaint85

Aren't you the one who always says that writers ignore speed, and tagging someone who is fast isn't proof of that person's speed?

And that we go by feats here?

So why the double standard now?

h1a8
Aren't you the one who always says that writers ignore speed, and tagging someone who is fast isn't proof of that person's speed?

And that we go by feats here?

So why the double standard now?
There is no double standard. Nothing I said contradicts that. If you believe it does, then clearly state what I said contradicts these things.

TethAdamTheRock
Didn't that key thing come from animated superman?

DarkSaint85
There is no double standard. Nothing I said contradicts that. If you believe it does, then clearly state what I said contradicts these things.

If Character A tags Character B (who is a speedster), that does not mean that Character A is fast - writers for the sake of plot ignore Character B's speed.

That is your usual stance.

Fair enough.

If writers for the sake of plot ignore speed, why don't they ignore strength?

h1a8
If Character A tags Character B (who is a speedster), that does not mean that Character A is fast - writers for the sake of plot ignore Character B's speed.

That is your usual stance.

Fair enough.

If writers for the sake of plot ignore speed, why don't they ignore strength?

Speed is OFTEN ignored completely because
1.it's a habit of having characters with human level reflexes and speed to have the audience relate more to the action.
2. It's unfair and thus very hard to create adversity for.
Spider-Man will dodge bullets and beams 100% of the time but not slower moving punches.

Super strength is hardly ever ignored. It just fluctuates from scene to scene to satisfy the plot. Cap will ALWAYS be able to lift something over 800lbs.

If it was ignored then I would have said Caps average is 500lb. I said
800-1000lbs because of the distance flew of the people he hits.

One more thing. Writer's intentions will have a set strength level for a character (like 800lbs) but they don't do research on the feats they have the character performs. Thus the character will sometimes perform outside this set amount by accident.

DarkSaint85
Speed is OFTEN ignored completely because
1.it's a habit of having characters with human level reflexes and speed to have the audience relate more to the action.
2. It's unfair and thus very hard to create adversity for.
Spider-Man will dodge bullets and beams 100% of the time but not slower moving punches.

Super strength is hardly ever ignored. It just fluctuates from scene to scene to satisfy the plot. Cap will ALWAYS be able to lift something over 800lbs.

If it was ignored then I would have said Caps average is 500lb. I said
800-1000lbs because of the distance flew of the people he hits.

One more thing. Writer's intentions will have a set strength level for a character (like 800lbs) but they don't do research on the feats they have the character performs. Thus the character will sometimes perform outside this set amount by accident.

Why does the same not apply to strength? Your reasoning also holds true for strength as for speed. I can't relate to Cap if every blow he throws sends thugs flying halfway across the battlefield, or if he casually picks thugs up one handed etc. Nor is it easy to create adversity when he can just flex a bicep and send his shield decapitating thugs.

As you said, it fluctuates. So it is being ignored in scenes where it is not present.

TethAdamTheRock
Didn't that key thing come from animated superman?

Digi
50 haymakers coming from all sides non stop

Dibs on the album name.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.