Super Troopers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

KidRock
Hey who here loved this movie!!! I did! some of my friends said it was a bit stupid. I found it to be in my top 5 funniest movies ever ( and i have seen A LOT of comedies ) I would love to see a Super Troopers 2.

"Meow thats enough!" hahaha

Augeybana
Good movie but not my top five.

KidRock
aww

BackFire349
funny.

jimbo3
I was pretty funny.

preston mullins
Was Super Troopers as good as Baseketball? Baseketball is one of my favorite all time comedies.

KidRock
I think it was basiclly equal to basketball. Super Troopers I think has just a few more funny parts.

neo-generate
they were both pretty funny except i dont think people thought that the coutry cops got up to all that weird stuff. but it was pretty damn funny anyway. my fav part is the part with the weed at the beginning. that was so damn funny! lmao!!

edwinian
Personally. I at first had no desire to watch this movie at all..but was forced to by a friend one night and I have to say that I have watched it again becuase I did find it pretty funny- pretty dumb, but still funny.

green33
i had never heard of the film but i looked at waht you said about it rented it out and really enjoyed it, thanks

DeNiro
this is one of the best comedies i have ever seen my fav scene is when the guy tells rando to sit down and as he sits down he throws another empty bottle of mapel syrup at him i rewund that part 30 times and i was fuuckin rolling on the floor laughing my ass off that was by far my favorite scene in ne comedy movie

Ironman
thats the best movie. that movie made the word shenanigans funny evil shenanigans. tell me what you liked or disliked about the movie dont just say its dumb.

KidRock
god that movie was hilarious.

forumcrew
Yes, it was.

papabeard
The beginning of this film is one of the funniest Ive ever seen, pretty hard to follow that up throughout the film though, which was funny in parts, definetly worth a watch

Jackie Malfoy
That movie is stupid.It does not make sence and I hate it when I saw it.JM

crying-freeman
That film rocked!!!

RavenNightstar
Well, we can always pick out the stoners from the anti-smoking people!

This movie almost made me wet my pants at the beginning! Those poor kids, especially the guy in the back! You swore he was going to keel over from being so nervous!

Cop #1 ~ Good morning sir! May I see your license & registration please?

Cop #2 ~ (pops out of corner) Good morning sir! May I see your license & registration please?

Ironman
yeah that was hilarious foster and mac

Ou Be Low hoo
Super Troopers is a ridiculous movie! The characters are all idiots and they all do stupid, stupid things. Therefore, I love it and I've seen it at least 20 times...The best bit is the opening scene when the dude in the back starts scoffing shrooms and trips out...

However, DO NOT...I repeat...DO NOT watch 'Club Dread'...it's also made by Broken Lizard, but it's a huge stinking pile of feces.

SlipknoT
It LOOKED good

papabeard
Yeah club dread is a terrrible film,

but the Machete Jim story is quite funny

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.