dr manhattan current level?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ghostman
where is he at right now?
also, how far does he make it?

1.fully fed galactus

2.lifebringer galactus

3. abraxas

4. true darkseid

5 current solar

Sin I AM
Originally posted by ghostman
where is he at right now?
also, how far does he make it?

1.fully fed galactus

2.lifebringer galactus

3. abraxas

4. true darkseid

5 current solar

Id place him below Silver Surfer

One_Angry_Scot
We've only seen a few panels of him. No way to rank him at the moment.

carver9
I could've sworn I read something recently with him being the creator of DCU. If this is true, he kills everyone here but stops at Beerus.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by One_Angry_Scot
We've only seen a few panels of him. No way to rank him at the moment.

Yea this is gonna get out of hand due to conjecture and no limit fallacy plus im sure most havent actually read the book book and will assume he's equal to mxy

ghostman
Originally posted by carver9
I could've sworn I read something recently with him being the creator of DCU. If this is true, he kills everyone here but stops at Beerus.

your dbz wank disgusts me, gtfo with that garbage.

ghostman
didnt manhattan oneshot pandora? lol theres no way hes silver surfer level.

Galan007
I'd also like to point out that we don't even know for sure that this entity is Dr. Manhattan.

Granted that has been the implication thus far, but given that we haven't even caught a glimpse of him on panel, there is still more than enough time for Johns to throw a curveball at us...

DarkSaint85
Yeah but the Carvinator has read it,he swears so!!!

Badabing
I could've sworn I read something recently with him being the creator of DCU. If this is true, he kills everyone here but stops at Beerus. Bring DBZ into the CB Versus Forum again and see what happens. sneergun3

I'll leave this open for the rest of the day but will be closing tomorrow.

Sin I AM

Im not sure WHO that was...presumably it was Manhattan, presumably Pandora is dead. Can u be certain? I sure as shit cant tell so for now given everything i know about Manhattan he's STILL below the likes of Atom/Surfer. Feel free to prove otherwise

ghostman
Originally posted by Galan007
I'd also like to point out that we don't even know for sure that this entity is Dr. Manhattan.

Granted that has been the implication thus far, but given that we haven't even caught a glimpse of him on panel, there is still more than enough time for Johns to throw a curveball at us...

i see, so lets all assume the current entity shown IS manhattan, how far do you think he would go in this gauntlet and where would you place him?

Zack M

Not confirmed, but if he did, that was pretty beastly, because Pandora is multiversal.

carver9
Originally posted by Badabing
Bring DBZ into the CB Versus Forum again and see what happens. sneergun3

I'll leave this open for the rest of the day but will be closing tomorrow.

sad

I was just joking. He beats Beerus as well.

Galan, I thought they showed an image of him?

Inedian
Never thought Doctor Manhattan would ever return.

Sin I AM
He wasnt supposed to come back. This rebirth bs dilutes a classic

yaadaveyaa
i was gonna create a forum for this but whose stronger owen or dr manhattan with the "implied" abilities

One_Angry_Scot
Originally posted by yaadaveyaa
i was gonna create a forum for this but whose stronger owen or dr manhattan with the "implied" abilities

Owen at the moment.

-K-M-
sad

I was just joking. He beats Beerus as well.

Galan, I thought they showed an image of him?

Just shown a hand.

Galan007
^ thumb up

And even the hand we saw a glimpse of is... Suspect.

Originally posted by Galan007
So I was just looking at this preview page, which features "The Hand of Rebirth"(supposedly Doctor Manhattan's hand) in the upper-left corner:
http://s6d8.turboimg.net/t1/27691412_539269.jpg

But when I started looking closer, it looks like a gloved hand to me:
http://s33.postimg.org/rm1ixzytb/Untitled.jpg

...If so, that wouldn't really be consistent with Manhattan's previous look -- he never wore gloves.

Thoughts?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.