Ruusan Amp

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

UCanShootMyNova
Ruusan is a neutral nexus that amps Lightsiders and Darksiders equally, is it not?

NewGuy01
No clue, tbh.

Emperordmb
The Valley of the Jedi nexus contained the Force spirits of hundreds of Sith and Jedi, so I'm pretty sure it'd be relatively neutral.

AncientPower
He's mixing up the Thought Bomb events and the Valley of the Jedi events, that's his problem.

UCanShootMyNova
I'm asking about both. Neither seem to indicate it's a nexus for either side especially when you take into account events after the fact in the Darth Bane trilogy.

Azronger
Dark side sites are rated as minor sites, major sites, and extreme sites.

A minor site could be the crypt of a Sith Lord or a hidden vault of Sith artifacts. A major site might take the form of a cave where a powerful darksider died in combat, the tomb of a Sith Master, or ancient ruins that once housed Sith alchemy machines. An extreme site could include a well of power on the demon moon of Dxun, the private sanctuary of a powerful Sith Lord, or the killing fields of Ruusan where great numbers of both Sith and Jedi fell in apocalyptic conflict.

-Dark Side Sourcebook

MythLord
It's a Dark Side site.

UCanShootMyNova
I'm aware of the quote which is why I'm asking for specification.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.