Larfleeze Vs Zeus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Zack M
http://i1149.photobucket.com/albums/o589/lupinw45/ZS_zpsyhrpzsqq.jpg

vs

http://i1149.photobucket.com/albums/o589/lupinw45/LE_zpspan6qgvk.jpg

carver9
Zeus kills him

quanchi112
Zeus crushes him.

iceman24567
Larfleeze wins more often than not

CosmicComet
I've always hated that picture of Zeus.

He looks flat out retarded.

Galan007
Why does Zeus win?

abhilegend
Because hulk?

krisblaze
Larfleeze throws a spear at him.

abhilegend
LMAO

Insane Titan
Originally posted by Galan007
Why does Zeus win? Originally posted by abhilegend
Because hulk? exactly

carver9
Originally posted by abhilegend
Because hulk?

He stomps Hulk as well and Hulk stomps Lar.

Galan007
Because hulk? Makes sense. thumb up

carver9
Nope, it doesn't make sense.

Sin I AM
Why does Zeus win?

That argument he had that one time with odin or that one time when he was amped and put galactus on his ass. Cant think of anything else...he's featless

carver9
Originally posted by Sin I AM
That argument he had that one time with odin or that one time when he was amped and put galactus on his ass. Cant think of anything else...he's featless

There you go. Don't forget to add that he did ok against Chaos King

Galan007
That argument he had that one time with odin or that one time when he was amped and put galactus on his ass. Cant think of anything else...he's featless So... He's a Skyfather? So is Larf, when he chooses to be.

So I ask the Zeus faction again: why does he win?

Sin I AM
Originally posted by carver9
There you go. Don't forget to add that he did ok against Chaos King

Zeus loss that fight luv..he didnt do ok. Ares did better

So... He's a Skyfather? So is Larf, when he chooses to be.

So I ask the Zeus faction again: why does he win?

He's a sky in little more than name only. I place him around a non jobbing Thanos level. His son outdid him against CK. And he was amped against Galactus. People are basing this solely off the Hulk fight which Larf would replicate.

cdtm
Every time I hear Zeus, I always think:

https://ringthedamnbell.files.wordpress.com/2013/07/zeus.jpg

krisblaze
Zeus had that fight where he beat the Avengers, but he looked really shit while doing it...

TethAdamTheRock
So... He's a Skyfather? So is Larf, when he chooses to be.

So I ask the Zeus faction again: why does he win? There is no zeus faction

RealityWarper
Zeus God(OfOlympus)Stomps

carver9
Zeus loss that fight luv..he didnt do ok. Ares did better

He's a sky in little more than name only. I place him around a non jobbing Thanos level. His son outdid him against CK. And he was amped against Galactus. People are basing this solely off the Hulk fight which Larf would replicate.

no expression

You have got to be playing.

iceman24567
Originally posted by krisblaze
Zeus had that fight where he beat the Avengers, but he looked really shit while doing it... laughing

carver9
Kris doesn't know what he is talking about.

Sin I AM
no expression

You have got to be playing.

Show me one feat where Zeus beat ANYONE decisively unaided. Mind u i have ALL his appearances so I'll wait.

celeyhyga17
Mind u i have ALL his appearances so I'll wait.
I call BS.

TethAdamTheRock
Pak said zeus was more powerful than Void/Sentry Overall

Insane Titan
Originally posted by TethAdamTheRock
Pak said zeus was more powerful than Void/Sentry Overall Pak also said only Galactus could stop WWH!

TethAdamTheRock
Who on marvel earth could stop wwh?

He just said a random character

Galan007
Strange... IF he would've actually used his magic:

http://s6d1.turboimg.net/t1/30717868_World_War_Hulk_003-012.jpg

Sin I AM
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
I call BS.

Youd be aurprised. Still waiting on anything other than hyperbole proving Zeus is anywhere near skyfather on panel

DarkSaint85

Ghost Rider.
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/8/80518/1597987-gr_13_0023.jpg

carver9
Show me one feat where Zeus beat ANYONE decisively unaided. Mind u i have ALL his appearances so I'll wait.

You can't be serious. I don't believe you when you day you have everything Zeus related. This post prove you don't.

carver9

No one per Hulk admission.

carver9
Strange... IF he would've actually used his magic:

http://s6d1.turboimg.net/t1/30717868_World_War_Hulk_003-012.jpg

He prepped for that showing. Major prep.

DarkSaint85
No one per Hulk admission.

If Tony has nanites, he could win, if not, he dies.

Per Carver admission.

carver9
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Ghost Rider.
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/8/80518/1597987-gr_13_0023.jpg

POSSIBLE

carver9
Per Carver admission.

Maybe I should've said "without prep".

Insane Titan

He just said a random character no, he was asked about various characters both earth bound and cosmic. Pak being the idiotic fanboy he is said no one could stop WWH. Yet several people had him beat but lost to massive PIS/CIS.

DarkSaint85
POSSIBLE

COULD

Sin I AM
You can't be serious. I don't believe you when you day you have everything Zeus related. This post prove you don't.

Concession accepted

Galan007
He prepped for that showing. Major prep. And that changes what I said... How?

carver9
COULD

You're scan said POSSIBLE which isn't definite. P.o.s.s.i.b.l.e.

I can possibly make a million dollars. Does that mean I have it? No.

zopzop
IMHO, Zeus. I realize he doesn't have as much showings as Odin but what we have on panel is sufficient to gauge his power.

1) In the first Asgard/Olympus war, Zeus and Odin met in the shadows exchanged a glance and went about their way. It was implied they were equal.

2) This was all but confirmed on panel when they "argued", with weapons drawn and everything, over how to handle the Serpent. The only way that fight was stopped was when the other SKyfathers put their foot down and took Odin's side.

3) He was curbing the Avengers, the only time they looked good against him was when Dane used the Ebony Blade to redirect Zeus' blast against him. Then he threatened him with the Blade to Zeus' throat. This is hardly a low showing since that Blade has KILLED skyfather level beings before.

4) In their first encounter, Zeus trashed Thor. He even stopped Mjolnir mid-flight and held it for a second. Look at all the crap Mjolnir has done over the years (even recently) and you'll see how this is a beastly feat. Hell, 'unworthy' Odin couldn't lift the damn thing.

There's probably more I'm missing. To anyone bringing up the "spear" incident, need I remind you Odin and all Asgard were owned by a colony of Space Ants. Everyone has low showings.

cdtm
Zeus held his own with Zuras? That's got to count for something.

Galan007
Originally posted by zopzop
3) He was curbing the Avengers, the only time they looked good against him was when Dane used the Ebony Blade to redirect Zeus' blast against him. Then he threatened him with the Blade to Zeus' throat. This is hardly a low showing since that Blade has KILLED skyfather level beings before.

4) In their first encounter, Zeus trashed Thor. He even stopped Mjolnir mid-flight and held it for a second. Look at all the crap Mjolnir has done over the years (even recently) and you'll see how this is a beastly feat. Hell, 'unworthy' Odin couldn't lift the damn thing. These are the only quantifiable feats you mentioned... But they hardly put Zeus above Larf, imo.

For a point of reference: Respect Larfleeze

carver9
Did Larf beat anyone outside of Lanterns? When Lanterns fight bricks, they tend to suck and Zeus is a heavy hitting brick when he wants to be.

carver9
Just looked at his respect thread. Nope, nothing but Lanterns. Zeus destroys him, with ease.

zopzop
These are the only quantifiable feats you mentioned...
HOw is this, my Point 2, not a valid showing of power?
https://s24.postimg.org/97j9na581/2990136_journey_into_mystery_627_008_09.jpg
Odin couldn't end it resulting in the other skyfathers stepping in to restore order. I wish I had the scan where this was mentioned on panel.

Galan007
^ I understand, but a single splash-page in which Mephisto talks about their 'argument' is not a fight/feat that can be appropriately quantified, imo. That's all I'm saying. thumb up

Khazra Reborn
Probably Zeus, mostly just because Larfleeze is too stupid, and blinded by greed to even properly fight someone.

Sin I AM
HOw is this, my Point 2, not a valid showing of power?
https://s24.postimg.org/97j9na581/2990136_journey_into_mystery_627_008_09.jpg
Odin couldn't end it resulting in the other skyfathers stepping in to restore order. I wish I had the scan where this was mentioned on panel.

this scan is constantly taken out of context. it in noway indicates anything at all.

krisblaze
There's probably more I'm missing. To anyone bringing up the "spear" incident, need I remind you Odin and all Asgard were owned by a colony of Space Ants. Everyone has low showings.

The spear incident happened in 2011 or something.

He didn't exactly look good in the Ares mini either.

zopzop
Originally posted by krisblaze
The spear incident happened in 2011 or something.

He didn't exactly look good in the Ares mini either.
Odin failing to lift his own creation and getting his ass knocked around by Jane Thor is just as bad, if not worse. Both of these incidents happened more recently than 2011.

cdtm
That was a retcon, though. The hammer is really a galaxy sized sentient super storm locked in Uru, that Odin fought for a long, long time.

Which brings up a lot of questions, like what happened every time Mjolnir broke. Not to mention, what this means for Stormbreaker..

krisblaze
Odin failing to lift his own creation and getting his ass knocked around by Jane Thor is just as bad, if not worse. Both of these incidents happened more recently than 2011.

What?

Getting beaten on by Jane Thor is not worse than almost getting killed by a spear tossed by some noname titan.

DarkSaint85
You're scan said POSSIBLE which isn't definite. P.o.s.s.i.b.l.e.

I can possibly make a million dollars. Does that mean I have it? No.
You could have it. Doesn't mean you would.

Do you not know what could means, lol.

Insane Titan
Originally posted by cdtm
Zeus held his own with Zuras? That's got to count for something. zuras is virtually featless. They only lasted each other once. Also zuras got the crap beat out of him by Gilgamesh.

Sin I AM

Lol no just no

DarkSaint85
Just looked at his respect thread. Nope, nothing but Lanterns. Zeus destroys him, with ease.

What's funny, is that one can pinpoint the exact part of the webpage Carver's attention span stops, and he stops reading/scrolling.

carver9
You could have it. Doesn't mean you would.

Do you not know what could means, lol.

Do you know what possible mean?

carver9
What's funny, is that one can pinpoint the exact part of the webpage Carver's attention span stops, and he stops reading/scrolling.

Lanterns are only good against Lanterns. Throw a high end brick at them and they get curbed.

DarkSaint85
Do you know what possible mean?

TethAdam asked who COULD beat. NOT who WOULD:

could
kəd,kʊd/Submit
verb
past of can1.
used to indicate possibility.
"they could be right"

I then said GR COULD. As there was a possibility. Do you not even basic English?

Lanterns are only good against Lanterns. Throw a high end brick at them and they get curbed.

The gods of the Tuath Danan, Archangel (with the power of his entire race), Glomular the Hunger God....they aren't Lanterns.

Now, my predictive PC tells me your next post is going to shift the goalposts, and ask, what did these guys do? My answer is that it is moot. Your point was that he only does well against Lanterns, when in reality he does well against character who are NOT Lanterns.]

IF you do reply, btw, please include a point about how could = definite, all of a sudden.

I see the Carvatar has now managed to bend the element of Language.

Sin I AM

Forum myth. Read more comics.

Mr Master

Odin couldn't end it resulting in the other skyfathers stepping in to restore order.

I wish I had the scan where this was mentioned on panel.
I have it, I'll post it soon.

That aside, that scan doesn't matter, this entire discussion concerning Zeus's power is for naught,.

There is no doubt of any kind that would suggest to any writer that Zeus is below or above Odin.

They were/are and always will be equals. All Skyfathers are equal.

Zeus (and other Skyfathers) are nearly feat-less,
but that's because their not as marketable or famed as Odin in Marvel.

But, the few times that Zeus and Odin were in the same story, they were equals.
Also, several of the few times that Zeus has been portrayed in Herc involved stories,
again, Zeus is highlighted as being equal to Odin.

Bottom line, if Marvel writers pinned Odin vs Zeus, (as they have a couple times)
it would always end in stalemate. (as it always has)

carver9

could
kəd,kʊd/Submit
verb
past of can1.
"they could be right"

I then said GR COULD. As there was a possibility. Do you not even basic English?

The gods of the Tuath Danan, Archangel (with the power of his entire race), Glomular the Hunger God....they aren't Lanterns.

Now, my predictive PC tells me your next post is going to shift the goalposts, and ask, what did these guys do? My answer is that it is moot. Your point was that he only does well against Lanterns, when in reality he does well against character who are NOT Lanterns.]

IF you do reply, btw, please include a point about how could = definite, all of a sudden.

I said high end bricks in my post.

carver9
Forum myth. Read more comics.

Sin, please don't bring up me reading comics. Also, name these high end bricks please since I'm so wrong.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Mr Master

That aside, that scan doesn't matter, this entire discussion concerning Zeus's power is for naught,.

There is no doubt of any kind that would suggest to any writer that Zeus is below or above Odin.

Also, several of the few times that Zeus has been portrayed in Herc involved stories,

Bottom line, if Marvel writers pinned Odin vs Zeus, (as they have a couple times)

Et tu? Zeus has tons of showings where he is depowered/helpless/deaged/ laughably unable to perform feats a peer of Odin should yet we are to assume equality based on flowery prose? All Skyfathers are not equal. It's a title. Nothing more. Need i remind u of the time Balder held that title

When Athena Parthenos was a skymom and wielded the lighting of Zeus (the greek Version of Odinforce) she was not dramatically stronger. Nor was Hera when she received the same weapon. Yet OF Thor is trans at DEFAULT and we all know how powerful he gets as time progresses.

Hercules may not be as popular as Thor but he's had several ongoings. Writers have had plenty of chances to display him doing something noteworthy on panel. He just does not have the feats. Beating hulks ass, transmuting Ares and giving Namor amnesia does not make a compelling argument.

DarkSaint85
I said high end bricks in my post.

Did you?

Did Larf beat anyone outside of Lanterns? When Lanterns fight bricks, they tend to suck and Zeus is a heavy hitting brick when he wants to be.

Such a liar.

Moreover:

could
kəd,kʊd/Submit
verb
past of can1.
"they could be right"

carver9
Did you?

Such a liar.

Moreover:

Bricks are in my sentence.

Possibility isn't facts.

DarkSaint85
Bricks are in my sentence.

Possibility isn't facts.

That's not what TethAdam asked for, though. He asked for who COULD beat WWH.

Could = possibility.

Which GR was.

Sin I AM
Sin, please don't bring up me reading comics. Also, name these high end bricks please since I'm so wrong.

Kyle Rayner JLA Earth 2....now go google some scans

tkitna

Sentry if Pak hadent written him in full retard mode.

DarkSaint85

Lobo

Lobo and Captain Comet

Mongul 2

Amazo with the full powers of the League

Mandrakk

Kalibak (rookie Hal)

Mongul 1 (with yellow weakness)

Kyle Rayner:

Ultraman

Kalibak (as a rookie)

Mongul 1 (when even Superman failed to KO him)

Grayven

How about other Corps?

Atrocitus:

Apollo and Martian Manhunter (Apollo was at max power btw

Sinestro:

Lobo (lol what is with him and Lanterns?)

So high end bricks like Mongul, Kalibak, Lobo, Ultraman...I mean, that's a fairly strong, powerful team there.

Larfleeze? He has fought the Gods of the Tuatha Dan and Invictus, all of whom were solar system level in power (in some cases, even higher).

carver9
That's not what TethAdam asked for, though. He asked for who COULD beat WWH.

Could = possibility.

Which GR was.

Gotcha. As long as you wasn't stating it as facts.

carver9
Kyle Rayner JLA Earth 2....now go google some scans

I asked what high end BRICK they have defeated. The question is simple. Why would I need to Google comics when I can own them.

carver9
Lobo

Lobo and Captain Comet

Mongul 2

Amazo with the full powers of the League

Mandrakk

Kalibak (rookie Hal)

Mongul 1 (with yellow weakness)

Kyle Rayner:

Ultraman

Kalibak (as a rookie)

Mongul 1 (when even Superman failed to KO him)

Grayven

How about other Corps?

Atrocitus:

Apollo and Martian Manhunter (Apollo was at max power btw

Sinestro:

Lobo (lol what is with him and Lanterns?)

So high end bricks like Mongul, Kalibak, Lobo, Ultraman...I mean, that's a fairly strong, powerful team there.

Larfleeze? He has fought the Gods of the Tuatha Dan and Invictus, all of whom were solar system level in power (in some cases, even higher).

laughing out loud

You're trying to hard. I said BEAT. Not move.

DarkSaint85
Gotcha. As long as you wasn't stating it as facts.

Do you really not know what 'could' means?? You jumped all over my post lol, without even knowing what you're arguing about.

laughing out loud

You're trying to hard. I said BEAT. Not move.

You didn't even click on the scans.

Hal vs Mongul 1 (with yellow weakness):
http://imgur.com/a/u9VDS

Rookie Kyle vs Kalibak:
http://imgur.com/a/y2HFA

Kyle KOs Mongul:
http://imgur.com/a/T3kec

So yeah, beat them. Didn't just move them.

carver9
Do you really not know what 'could' means?? You jumped all over my post lol, without even knowing what you're arguing about.

You didn't even click on the scans.

Hal vs Mongul 1 (with yellow weakness):
http://imgur.com/a/u9VDS

Rookie Kyle vs Kalibak:
http://imgur.com/a/y2HFA

Kyle KOs Mongul:
http://imgur.com/a/T3kec

So yeah, beat them. Didn't just move them.

Do you know what POSSIBLY mean. He never said could.

Insane Titan
Ffs carver do you honestly try to make yourself look bad with your ignorance?

carver9
Quan, please control your poodle.

iceman24567
carver stop being a hypocrite no expression

Insane Titan
Originally posted by iceman24567
carver stop being a hypocrite no expression I know he's such a phucking pussy at times it's embarrassing.

DarkSaint85
Do you know what POSSIBLY mean. He never said could.

Could = possible. Possible = could.

could
kəd,kʊd/Submit
verb
past of can1.

http://www.dictionary.com/browse/could

carver9

Do you ever debate? Or at least try.

carver9
Could = possible. Possible = could.

could
kəd,kʊd/Submit
verb
past of can1.

http://www.dictionary.com/browse/could

Anyone could have possibly beaten WWH, doesn't mean they can.

DarkSaint85
Anyone could have possibly beaten WWH, doesn't mean they can.

So we both agree GR could have beaten him, based on there being a possibility he could have beaten him.

And thus, when someone asks 'who could beat WWH', and someone answers 'GR', based on comics, you will do well to sit back and shut it, lol.

iceman24567
Do you ever debate? Or at least try. I could ask the same of you hypocrite erm

RealityWarper
Originally posted by Mr Master

All Skyfathers aren't equal in power but Zeus and Odin are.

TethAdamTheRock
To these guys: So what level is Zeus "High Herald" ?

RealityWarper
To these guys: So what level is Zeus "High Herald" ?

They crushes the high heralds easily.

DarkSaint85
He's def above HHs. He just doesn't have the feats other skyfathers have, which means his lows are embarrassingly weighty.

RealityWarper
He's def above HHs. He just doesn't have the feats other skyfathers have, which means his lows are embarrassingly weighty.

Which lows are you talking about ? Against the Chaos King ?

Sin I AM

This. Id say trans.

mighty adam
Because hulk? hulk is trash compared to larfleeze. Larfleeze is skyfather level.

mighty adam
Lanterns are only good against Lanterns. Throw a high end brick at them and they get curbed. so why didnt superman single handily beat hal jordan in Emerald Night? Why was klye rayner above supes, ww, MM and everybody else as Ion and a white lantern? Oh you mean brick can get a few wins against rookie gls got you.

carver9
So we both agree GR could have beaten him, based on there being a possibility he could have beaten him.

And thus, when someone asks 'who could beat WWH', and someone answers 'GR', based on comics, you will do well to sit back and shut it, lol.

Nope.

carver9
I could ask the same of you hypocrite erm

If you're not going to put time into actually debating, do not respond to me. I don't like communicating with sensitive men.

RealityWarper
Originally posted by mighty adam
hulk is trash compared to larfleeze. Larfleeze is skyfather level.

Based on ?

carver9
hulk is trash compared to larfleeze. Larfleeze is skyfather level.

Hulk would rip through all of Lar constructs and he would do it with ease.

mighty adam
Et tu? Zeus has tons of showings where he is depowered/helpless/deaged/ laughably unable to perform feats a peer of Odin should yet we are to assume equality based on flowery prose? All Skyfathers are not equal. It's a title. Nothing more. Need i remind u of the time Balder held that title

When Athena Parthenos was a skymom and wielded the lighting of Zeus (the greek Version of Odinforce) she was not dramatically stronger. Nor was Hera when she received the same weapon. Yet OF Thor is trans at DEFAULT and we all know how powerful he gets as time progresses.

Hercules may not be as popular as Thor but he's had several ongoings. Writers have had plenty of chances to display him doing something noteworthy on panel. He just does not have the feats. Beating hulks ass, transmuting Ares and giving Namor amnesia does not make a compelling argument. skyfather Hercules was better then ANY THOR TO DATED PERIOD! Look at the feats.beating hulks ass is something thor always fail to do but thats pis in my opinion.

mighty adam
Hulk would rip through all of Lar constructs and he would do it with ease. larfleeze is a corps by himself. He is on ions level. Hulk would get pounded out like a backpage whore on a friday night

carver9
skyfather Hercules was better then ANY THOR TO DATED PERIOD! Look at the feats.beating hulks ass is something thor always fail to do but thats pis in my opinion.

Or Hulk is just that powerful. For a guy that can amp himself based off unlimitless rage and is the strongest being on the planet (while continuously getting more powerful by the second), sure does get underestimated. Hulk IS the most powerful being on Earth.

Khazra Reborn
Hulk is a hobo vagina.

RealityWarper
Zeus will one-shot Larfleeze with a single lightning.

mighty adam
Or Hulk is just that powerful. For a guy that can amp himself based off unlimitless rage and is the strongest being on the planet (while continuously getting more powerful by the second), sure does get underestimated. Hulk IS the most powerful being on Earth. in marvel thats debatable. Juggernaut has beat hulks ass no bfr juggernauts tear off in that fool once HIS HEALING FACTOR GETS OVER WORKED. Thor is above hulk in power its just thor is a honor bound idiot. Thor hands ss a beating. Use all his powers wind, lightning etc to beat gladiator but for some stupid reason cough popularity cough marketing, never use these powers vs the green pile lol

Zack M
larfleeze is a corps by himself. He is on ions level. Hulk would get pounded out like a backpage whore on a friday night

thumb up

carver9
in marvel thats debatable. Juggernaut has beat hulks ass no bfr juggernauts tear off in that fool once HIS HEALING FACTOR GETS OVER WORKED. Thor is above hulk in power its just thor is a honor bound idiot. Thor hands ss a beating. Use all his powers wind, lightning etc to beat gladiator but for some stupid reason cough popularity cough marketing, never use these powers vs the green pile lol

This dude honestly don't know what he is talking about. Believe in what you want, as long as it isn't true.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Khazra Reborn
Hulk is a hobo vagina. Nah.

mighty adam
This dude honestly don't know what he is talking about. Believe in what you want, as long as it isn't true. so hulks healing factor didnt get overloaded from Zeus beating? Fighting sentry? Etc. Your stupid and f@gboy love for hulks makes people hate him

quanchi112
so hulks healing factor didnt get overloaded from Zeus beating? Fighting sentry? Etc. Your stupid and f@gboy love for hulks makes people hate him Control thyself.

iceman24567
If you're not going to put time into actually debating, do not respond to me. I don't like communicating with sensitive men. Says the guy crying because nobody agrees with him man up you big baby laughing

Sin I AM
skyfather Hercules was better then ANY THOR TO DATED PERIOD! Look at the feats.beating hulks ass is something thor always fail to do but thats pis in my opinion.

Hercules didnt receive anything from Zeus. Those powers were a result of something else entirely. 😐

carver9
so hulks healing factor didnt get overloaded from Zeus beating? Fighting sentry? Etc. Your stupid and f@gboy love for hulks makes people hate him

Zeus turned his healing factor off.

Sentry never overloaded his healing factor. Troll harder.

carver9
Says the guy crying because nobody agrees with him man up you big baby laughing

Debate for a change and stop posting girl replies.

mighty adam
Hercules didnt receive anything from Zeus. Those powers were a result of something else entirely. 😐 i haven't seen Skyfather Hercules comic in a while you got screens? I know on average thor is more powerful. Thor is versatile while herc is just a brick.

mighty adam
Zeus turned his healing factor off.

Sentry never overloaded his healing factor. Troll harder. zeus beating him so bad it got over worked idk being a queer for the green tard so long has given you his comprehenion skills. Me carver dumb. Me carver like to punch things. Me carver thinks green shit beat every hero. Me carver hate dc, dc dumb bricks beat my green shit all time. Me caver sad...most got lick my green shit shrine. big grin

mighty adam
Now back to the topic larfleeze beats zeus all day every day

iceman24567
Debate for a change and stop posting girl replies. The hypocrite continues to be a hypocrite good job

DarkSaint85
Nope.

Fair enough, you can keep running your mouth, and then running smile

iceman24567
Fair enough, you can keep running your mouth, and then running smile thumb up

NoctisOwen
Fair enough, you can keep running your mouth, and then running smile
laughing thumb up

Insane Titan
Fair enough, you can keep running your mouth, and then running smile 100% percent true thumb up

carver9
zeus beating him so bad it got over worked idk being a queer for the green tard so long has given you his comprehenion skills. Me carver dumb. Me carver like to punch things. Me carver thinks green shit beat every hero. Me carver hate dc, dc dumb bricks beat my green shit all time. Me caver sad...most got lick my green shit shrine. big grin

Turned it off. Read the story and come back to me.

carver9
The hypocrite continues to be a hypocrite good job

Nickname = panties.

carver9
The rest of my fans isnt worth replying too.

DarkSaint85
The rest of my fans isnt worth replying too.

Well, I accepted your BZ request. When are we dancing?

Delta1938

You'd be better off telling the Sun to stop rising.

carver9
Well, I accepted your BZ request. When are we dancing?

Huh????

carver9
Originally posted by Delta1938
You'd be better off telling the Sun to stop rising.

I miss you too friend. smile

Insane Titan
Originally posted by Delta1938
You'd be better off telling the Sun to stop rising. thumb up its great to see how everyone now knows caver is full of shit.

iceman24567
Nickname = panties. Nickname = coward

quanchi112
Nickname = coward Irony.

iceman24567
Originally posted by quanchi112
Irony. Says the troll thumb up

quanchi112
Says the troll thumb up How many times have you battle zoned ?

Delta1938
I miss you too friend. smile

That's why you're replying on Xbox LIVE? Oh wait.

iceman24567
How many times have you battle zoned ? How many times have you been banned?

quanchi112
How many times have you been banned? Many joke bans in there. I'm a kmc legend. You are a footnote who doesn't even debate.

iceman24567
Many joke bans in there. I'm a kmc legend. You are a footnote who doesn't even debate. So joke bans along with real bans proving my point that you are a troll thanks for the confirmation also you aren't a legend you are infamous most people act like your posts aren't even there thumb up

quanchi112
So joke bans along with real bans proving my point that you are a troll thanks for the confirmation also you aren't a legend you are infamous most people act like your posts aren't even there thumb up Because they are afraid to debate me. That's how badass I am. You're just some guy who makes baseless claims. Ghost of kmc.

iceman24567
Because they are afraid to debate me. That's how badass I am. You're just some guy who makes baseless claims. Ghost of kmc. More like they rather not deal with an immature troll who's been warned numerous times. You randomly come go into threads and personally attack people while not even addressing the topic of the thread. No life troll thumb up

quanchi112
More like they rather not deal with an immature troll who's been warned numerous times. You randomly come go into threads and personally attack people while not even addressing the topic of the thread. No life troll thumb up You attacked carver and I said it's ironic since you don't ever engage someone in a debate ever. You just attacked carver. Zeus wins since he's physically more imposing than Larfleeze. Do you disagree if so why ?

iceman24567
You attacked carver and I said it's ironic since you don't ever engage someone in a debate ever. Zeus wins since he's physially more imposing than Larfleeze. Do you disagree if so why ? I called him on his hypocrisy which many agreed with me on. No rules say i have to engage i state my opinion and chime in when i see fit nothing wrong with that and very few people ever have an issue with me. Larfleeze wins here thumb up

quanchi112
I called him on his hypocrisy which many agreed with me on. No rules say i have to engage i state my opinion and chime in when i see fit nothing wrong with that and very few people ever have an issue with me. Larfleeze wins here thumb up So you admit you never engage and my assessment is accurate.

How does he win ? Can you elaborate or is this the extent of your debating prowess ?

iceman24567
So you admit you never engage and my assessment is accurate.

How does he win ? Can you elaborate or is this the extent of your debating prowess ? Your antagonism proves you are indeed a troll good to know i was spot on. I dont need to elaborate i have my reasons for my opinion. Larfleeze wins and instead of asking how prove Zeus is undoubtedly superior its obvious you cant and intend to antagonize people rather than solidify your stance with undeniable proof thumb up

Genii96
Zeus

quanchi112
Your antagonism proves you are indeed a troll good to know i was spot on. I dont need to elaborate i have my reasons for my opinion. Larfleeze wins and instead of asking how prove Zeus is undoubtedly superior its obvious you cant and intend to antagonize people rather than solidify your stance with undeniable proof thumb up I said ironic and you've been ranting ever since. You can't elaborate because you can't debate. I can cite reasoning to support my claim you can't even do that.

iceman24567
I said ironic and you've been ranting ever since. You can't elaborate because you can't debate. I can cite reasoning to support my claim you can't even do that. Nah you stick to what you know which is targeting people rather than addressing the actual topic so i pointed out your childish behavior. Not true your MO is "how so" rather than actively proving somebody wrong. I stated my opinion like the vast majority i am not obligated by forum rules to do anymore you seem to have a problem with it sucks for you erm

quanchi112
Nah you stick to what you know which is targeting people rather than addressing the actual topic so i pointed out your childish behavior. Not true your MO is "how so" rather than actively proving somebody wrong. I stated my opinion like the vast majority i am not obligated by forum rules to do anymore you seem to have a problem with it sucks for you erm It is a forum and yes tried dog piling on carver who actually debates. You don't. Zeus wins and you can't even make a case.

iceman24567
It is a forum and yes tried dog piling on carver who actually debates. You don't. Zeus wins and you can't even make a case. If debating is believing only what benefits your own opinion and ignoring everything else i agree carver actually debates. Larfleeze wins the vast majority and you have yet to prove he doesnt with undeniable proof big shocker there eek!

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>