Judo Master Vs Cassandra Cain

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

riv6672
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/9d/85/4b/9d854b1f46f61fdf8dca697cda6de0d7.jpg

No prep.
No BFR.

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/e9/82/74/e982741bebe29d06a784824c9569401c.jpg

DarkSaint85
Cassie will have to use her utility belt.

Otherwise, h2h? Judomaster should win.

riv6672
Cool, i had no idea on this one. Thanks.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by riv6672
Cool, i had no idea on this one. Thanks.

Judomaster has an aversion field, which stops any attacks directed at her (fists, feet, bullets, the like). AoE attakc s(falling rubble etc) would still hit her, though.

riv6672
Yeah, but Cassandra is...Cassandra. I thought she might have a workaround. stick out tongue

carver9
Due to civilians being on the field, Cassandra wins.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by carver9
Due to civilians being on the field, Cassandra wins.

Wow, you ARE butthurt today.

carver9
Lol...that's not me being butthurt, that's me picking on him.

riv6672
This is why DS owned you in the CC thread, your inability to read an OP. laughing

Zack M
Judomaster wins.

riv6672
Looks like, yeah.
I like her power. Its basically the same as a Doom Patrol member named Karma, but she does way more with it.

Zack M
It's not an aversion field like everyone thinks. In JSA All-Star she reveals it's just her will that prevents people from hitting her.

riv6672
No reason it cant be both.

Zack M
Why would it be both? Lol

riv6672
Why couldnt it?

Guess i'm of the Kurt Busiek school of thought, where he finds ways to make different takes on characters/different concepts gel and be a part of a bigger tapestry instead of Brian Michael Bendis ignoring things to fit his own narrative or saying "no, it cant be both".

But hey, whatever. Judo Master wins, which is the actual point.

Zack M
Why couldnt it?

Guess i'm of the Kurt Busiek school of thought, where he finds ways to make different takes on characters/different concepts gel and be a part of a bigger tapestry instead of Brian Michael Bendis ignoring things to fit his own narrative or saying "no, it cant be both".

But hey, whatever. Judo Master wins, which is the actual point.

Because the character said it was NOT an aversion field.

riv6672
No reason it cant be both.

Zack M
I don't see how. It was confirmed it wasn't. Not both.

riv6672
Originally posted by Zack M
I don't see how.
Obviously.

OT. Looks like this was a bad match up for Cassandra. Not used to seeing her outclassed!

Zack M
She must have a strong will power to not get hit. yes

-K-M-
Her will creates an aversion field. Ta da

riv6672
Originally posted by -K-M-
Her will creates an aversion field. Ta da
^ This guy gets it.
Zack isnt what i'd call imaginative.

Zack M
It's not about being imaginative, it's what the character actually said.

riv6672
Judo Master has a nice costume; i wonder if she'll ever use a version of the all white one her predecessor briefly sported.

Zack M
Earth 2 JM has a more modern costume.

riv6672
Of course. smile

Zack M
She was fast enough to tag a speeding Flash. Only noteworthy feat.

riv6672
http://static4.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_small/0/8119/286392-63905-judomaster.jpg

basilisk
http://static4.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_small/0/8119/286392-63905-judomaster.jpg Looks like a cross between Captain Atom and Iron Fist.

riv6672
His headgear reminds me of a Shang Chi villain. Zaran or Zartan? Black mask, red pony tail...

basilisk
Originally posted by Zack M
She was fast enough to tag a speeding Flash. Only noteworthy feat. Just glanced at that and did a double take, thought it said she was fat enough to tag Flash.

His headgear reminds me of a Shang Chi villain. Zaran or Zartan? Black mask, red pony tail... Yeah, Captain Atom crossed with Iron Fist and Zaran the Weapons Master's ponytail...

riv6672
Ha, i got the name right!

Still, that outfit on a female would look nooice.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.