Did DC ****ed up by killing New 52 Superman?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SquallX
I decided to go back and read some of the New 52 story's because i was feeling a little nostalgic. And Superman was the one i enjoyed the most.

I felt that he was short changed just because DC's Powers That Be were too stupid to push the character beyond his limit. So in them being scared, they killed him and brought the Pre back.

Did any one felt like the reasoning for killing him was a legit story line?

Did he's friends acceptance of his death well written?

Or his friends and family just excepting the other Superman taking there friends place without a second thought were well executed?

StiltmanFTW
*waiting for pre-52 supes to die*

https://66.media.tumblr.com/d1a5fb94eee5d83f9bcd8874a0281327/tumblr_nq4hpeDKDu1sjc5sqo1_r1_500.gif

quanchi112
One down one to go.

-Pr-
Originally posted by SquallX
I decided to go back and read some of the New 52 story's because i was feeling a little nostalgic. And Superman was the one i enjoyed the most.

I felt that he was short changed just because DC's Powers That Be were too stupid to push the character beyond his limit. So in them being scared, they killed him and brought the Pre back.

Did any one felt like the reasoning for killing him was a legit story line?

Did he's friends acceptance of his death well written?

Or his friends and family just excepting the other Superman taking there friends place without a second thought were well executed?

The first year or two was for the most part, pretty good. Then DC went full retard and turned it to utter shite. By the time he died, it almost seemed like a mercy, tbh.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by quanchi112
One down one to go.

thumb up

Zack M
Nope. smile

BruceSkywalker
yes they did, now simply kill ALL versions of Superman

Kazenji
Isn't this version of Superman alive again?....taken over the original one before the nu52 happen

some weird shit.

Zack M
Both Pre-Flashpoint and DCnU are merged. Happened not too long ago and it was a pretty good story.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.