if batman is 100 at strength

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dareangel
Judge Dredd
Blade
Punisher
wolverine
Batman
Black panther
Captain America
Daredevil
Bishop
Cable

golem370
Just my opinion
JD not sure
Blade 120
Frank 95
Logan 100
Black Panther 110
Captain America 110-115
DD 98
Bishop 110
Cable 115

shadowknight
Judge Dredd 80
Blade 120
Punisher 85
wolverine 90

Black panther 95=105
Captain America 98=110
Daredevil 95
Bishop 90
Cable -Not sure

LGU
Arguments for Dredd being anything less than even would mostly be based on name/universe recognition only IMHO. Dredd looked every bit Batman's equal in their (canon) extended h2h fight despite Batman clearly having the advantage in agility (as he should).

Feat for feat (if pure feats are your thing), Dredd can match Batman all the way.

Cheers.

Dareangel
people think that wolverine is either weaker or equal to batman as far as strength? also that he is weaker than black panther, cap, bishop and cable in a merge. wolverine is enhanced in strength and has some very good strength feats that easily put him at least equal to cap as far as strength. it was stated his damantium and healing factor allow him to lift more than he should. regenration muscle tissues preventing them from being torn and such. strength feats such as lifting blob who weights 1 ton. holding an elevator with 1 arm. tossing a metal dumpster full of garbage which has to weight at least half a ton. using tree logs to hit wendigo. breaking steel chains many times and breaking thru rope. many strength feats that obviously are higher than batmans.

Silent Master
shadow is a bit of a Batman fanboy, so that explains some of his numbers.

staxamillion
Originally posted by Dareangel
people think that wolverine is either weaker or equal to batman as far as strength? also that he is weaker than black panther, cap, bishop and cable in a merge. wolverine is enhanced in strength and has some very good strength feats that easily put him at least equal to cap as far as strength. it was stated his damantium and healing factor allow him to lift more than he should. regenration muscle tissues preventing them from being torn and such. strength feats such as lifting blob who weights 1 ton. holding an elevator with 1 arm. tossing a metal dumpster full of garbage which has to weight at least half a ton. using tree logs to hit wendigo. breaking steel chains many times and breaking thru rope. many strength feats that obviously are higher than batmans.

doing what he does with that much metal in him weighing him down should be a feat

staxamillion

Judge Dredd
Blade
Punisher
wolverine
Batman
Black panther
Captain America
Daredevil
Bishop
Cable

Judge Dredd - 100
Blade - 120
Punisher - 90
wolverine - 125
Batman - 100?
Black panther - 115
Captain America - 115
Daredevil - 100
Bishop - 110

deathslash
Originally posted by LGU
Arguments for Dredd being anything less than even would mostly be based on name/universe recognition only IMHO. Dredd looked every bit Batman's equal in their (canon) extended h2h fight despite Batman clearly having the advantage in agility (as he should).

Feat for feat (if pure feats are your thing), Dredd can match Batman all the way.

Cheers. this isn't a question of who's more skilled though. It's a simple question of who's stronger. With that said:

Dredd:100
Blade:140
Punisher:95
Wolverine:135
Batman: (why did you list him?)
Black Panther:125
Captain America:125
Daredevil:95
Bishop: 85

LGU
Originally posted by deathslash
this isn't a question of who's more skilled though. It's a simple question of who's stronger.

Yeah, I know. My point was that Dredd fought Batman to a stalemate despite Bats clearly having an agility/speed edge at points during their fight. If Batman was 25% stronger than Dredd as well, Dredd would have to be a sh!t-load more skilled (which I don't think he is and I'm sure Shadowknight doesn't either) to even be competitive, never mind an absolute peer as that fight depicted.

Cheers.

StiltmanFTW
Wolverine is much stronger than Bats. Shadow is still new, but golem had years and years and years to learn this fact.

Silent Master
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Wolverine is much stronger than Bats. Shadow is still new, but golem had years and years and years to learn this fact.

shadow isn't new, he's been on herochat for years, he is just a massive Batman fanboy.

StiltmanFTW
Ah, ok.

Stoic
Should've added Wildcat, Green Goblin, Kingpin and the Red Skull to the list.

StiltmanFTW
Red Skull is supposed to be equal to Cap, as he has his body, basically.

But not his willpower...

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Stoic
Green Goblin

Supposed to be Class 9, unless we go by early portrayals.

Stoic
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Supposed to be Class 9, unless we go by early portrayals.

Oh, I had no idea. Thanks for the update.

StiltmanFTW
Yeah, he's basically as close to *classic* Spidey as possible... of course, it does change depending on the writer.

He beat the living shit out of Deadpool, who can easily be classified as an enhanced human.

h1a8
if batman is 100 at strength

Judge Dredd=85
Blade=130
Punisher=85
wolverine=120
Batman=100
Black panther=130
Captain America=130
Daredevil=80
Bishop=?
Cable=?

It's funny how Silent hardly ever participates in the actual threads. He just finds someone to criticize and troll.

Silent Master
I've challenged you a couple of times, you refused.

deathslash
Originally posted by LGU
Yeah, I know. My point was that Dredd fought Batman to a stalemate despite Bats clearly having an agility/speed edge at points during their fight. If Batman was 25% stronger than Dredd as well, Dredd would have to be a sh!t-load more skilled (which I don't think he is and I'm sure Shadowknight doesn't either) to even be competitive, never mind an absolute peer as that fight depicted.

Cheers. cool. I just wanted to make sure that we were all on the same page.

DarkSaint85
We're not, we;re on page 2.

h1a8
It's funny how Silent hardly ever participates in the actual threads. He just finds someone to criticize and troll.

Silent Master
Originally posted by h1a8

What's funny is that you have run away from several of my challenges.

StiltmanFTW
Bats can't compare.

https://i.imgur.com/nuxMeIy.png

http://i.imgur.com/GUMiBGZ.png

http://i.imgur.com/tnBmIIC.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/pf9mSPc.png

https://pp.vk.me/c311429/v311429743/f6fe/IOPlU4xJqjY.jpg

Henry_Pym
Judge Dredd - 100
Blade - 150
Punisher - 95
wolverine - 150
Batman - lol
Black panther -140
Captain America - 150
Daredevil - 85
Bishop & Cable - lmao

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Henry_Pym
Batman - lol

Best part of this thread laughing out loud

TheHulk
Judge Dredd-85
Blade-120
Punisher-85
wolverine-115
Batman=100
Black panther-120
Captain America-120
Daredevil-80
Bishop-85
Cable-110

Facee
Judge Dredd
Blade
Punisher
wolverine
Batman
Black panther
Captain America
Daredevil
Bishop
Cable

Daredevil 95
Punisher 90

The rest > Batman

Not sure on Dredd

Dareangel
Dredd physically overpowers vampires and werewolves. he also pushing heads thru concrete and cracks the concrete. also punched a huge guy across the street.

the Darkone
Judge Dredd
Blade 125
Punisher 80
wolverine 115-120
Batman 100
Black panther 100-115
Captain America 100-115
Daredevil 100
Bishop 105
Cable 120

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.