Thanos VERSUS The Trials Of Superboy Prime

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LordofBrooklyn
The Mad Titan faces the following trials of Superboy Prime

TRIAL NUMBER ONE

http://i24.tinypic.com/fc08zl.jpg

TRIAL NUMBER TWO

http://static7.comicvine.com/uploads/original/0/308/218379-195501-ion.jpg

TRIAL NUMBER THREE

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/0/1494/110786-69407-green-lantern-corps.jpg

TRIAL NUMBER FOUR

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/1/11466/234400-54503-anti-monitor.jpg

TRIAL NUMBER 5

http://static7.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/5/51843/2151731-908527_final_crisis_legion_of_three_worlds_5_5.jpg

Does, Thanos, survive or Fall?

Rao Kal El
He fails

SquallX
The only one Thanos can survive is trial 2, and that's if this fight weren't a gauntlet.

People often forget, that Prime was nigh unstoppable. And to this day, he is still one of the few characters in all comics mediums with such an enormous appearances and little low showings.

Hes only 2 low showing beings against Kon and the Titans.

Galan007
^ And that's also IF each member on the teams uses their powers to their best.

LordofBrooklyn
This cements, Superboy Prime, as the KING of the Trans tier!!!

DarkSaint85
Still wonder how Thanos got free from the Cancerverse.

Because that is how he will need to get out of the Phantom Zone, Speed Force etc.

carver9
Prime didn't even beat the squads in this thread. This need to be named something else

SquallX
Originally posted by carver9
Prime didn't even beat the squads in this thread. This need to be named something else

Carver, shut the **** up!

carver9
Which of those teams did he beat?

SquallX

Jesus ****ing Mary and Joseph man! You cannot be this dense?!

Those pics were lifted were from the comics themselves. Prime's did actually go against those people. The only one he didn't actually fought was Anti, instead he sneaked attack Anti by ripping through him, then tossing him into space.

NoctisOwen
Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
This cements, Superboy Prime, as the KING of the Trans tier!!!

SBP's easily low end to high end tier skyfather, depends on if he's amped

LordofBrooklyn

I WILL TOLERATE NO MORE OF YOUR HERESY, GAMMITE!!

Stoic
Originally posted by Galan007
^ And that's also IF each member on the teams uses their powers to their best.

Can you clarify this? It seems a bit vague.

iceman24567
Prime didn't even beat the squads in this thread. This need to be named something else It says "Does he survive or fall" try reading the OP. Thanos loses at 1 imo

Rao Kal El
Puppy LOB should have put Monarch as part of the trial.

Delta1938
Originally posted by Rao Kal El

To be fair, Prime was amped there, and seems Thanos should get something.

As for reading through the topic, reminds me of the time Carter said, "Prime looks good against teams, but has never one-shot a Top-Tier." Then got shown a ****load of examples. Including Wonder Woman, which was rubbed in his face considering how much he lies about her to bolster her.

Rao Kal El
Originally posted by Delta1938
To be fair, Prime was amped there, and seems Thanos should get something.

As for reading through the topic, reminds me of the time Carter said, "Prime looks good against teams, but has never one-shot a Top-Tier." Then got shown a ****load of examples. Including Wonder Woman, which was rubbed in his face considering how much he lies about her to bolster her.

Carvy tried to made a similar thread and he actually put an amped Thanos on one of the trials, he also put a preped Thanos as part of another trial and a made up team that apparently Thanos faced and defeated single hand.

Who else but Carvy! laughing out loud

Delta1938
Carvy tried to made a similar thread and he actually put an amped Thanos on one of the trials, he also put a preped Thanos as part of another trial and a made up team that apparently Thanos faced and defeated single hand.

Who else but Carvy! laughing out loud

Kitty Kat made the same topic(H'el vs SBP) twice with almost the same opening post within a couple days. Celey is right about Kitty having Alzheimer's.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f77/t637790.html

Rao Kal El
Carver is a failed garage experiment

Delta1938
Carver is a failed garage experiment

He's a harmless kitten who identifies as a human trying to convince others he's a lion.

https://vnaveen.files.wordpress.com/2008/02/what-matters-most-is-how-you-see-yourself_1.jpg

LordofBrooklyn

Monarch is BEYOND The Emo Eggplant's paygrade!!!

LordofBrooklyn
BUMP!

LordofBrooklyn
Hey SCALEBAG be useful for a change and change the broken pics!

Stoic
If Thanos still retains the power to call upon the armies of the dead, mixed with taking control of the weaker willed combatants, his chances don't look too bleak.

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by Stoic
If Thanos still retains the power to call upon the armies of the dead, mixed with taking control of the weaker willed combatants, his chances don't look too bleak.

THANOSI LIES!!!

LordofBrooklyn
Here is a restored pic of TRIAL 5

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/6129NquCQPL._SX330_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

SSJGGogeta
Thanos fails.

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by SSJGGogeta
Thanos fails.

At which point?

SSJGGogeta
At which point?

The first 5 minutes of each trial, lol.

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by SSJGGogeta
The first 5 minutes of each trial, lol.

WELCOME TO THE HOUSE OF EL!!!

quanchi112
Thanos triumphs.

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by quanchi112
Thanos triumphs.

How, Thanosi?

quanchi112
How, Thanosi? Destroying them.

LordofBrooklyn
Destroying them.

Utilizing what?

Damborgson
So, how well does he have to do? At least as good as Prime?

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by Damborgson
So, how well does he have to do? At least as good as Prime?

Yes.

And just to inform you THIS would be WHORINSON after the first 5 seconds of Trial one!

https://images.moviepilot.com/images/c_limit,q_auto:good,w_600/z3crifuu1y9ufgg8n8ma/theory-why-thor-not-captain-america-will-be-the-avenger-that-dies-in-captain-america-civil-war.jpg

SSJGGogeta
Thanos has neither the power, nor the versatility, to deal with every one of the characters listed in these "trials".

He wouldn't even be able to deal with Flash alone, without the IG. Throw in Martian Manhunter, Wonder Woman, etc, etc, etc? He'd get lol-stomped.

Honestly, Thanos has literally no chance at clearing any of these trials. I can't see the second pic, but if it's a feat of SBP's, there is no way Thanos w/out the IG is replicating it.

Hell, most of the mainstream versions of Superman are well above Thanos. Superboy Prime is literally in a realm above even those Superman incarnations, to the point where he's able to hopelessly outclass them in terms of speed, strength, durability, etc, and has managed to kill dozens upon dozens of them, along with hundreds of Green Lanterns, etc.

Every time SBP is in a comic, he's literally fighting everyone at once, and winning. The only way he's ever dealt with is by PIS, like a Guardian warping him to another dimension, being caught in the Speed Force by almost all the Speedsters, etc.

Imagine if Thanos was in place of SBP during the events of Infinite crisis- he'd literally get manhandled in minutes, by the combination of the JLA, JSA, Teen Titans, GLC, etc. Hell, Superman alone would have a piece of Thanos, and he's not even the strongest contender here, let alone up to par with SBP.

Damborgson
Thor is not in this conversation!!

backup
Who is Thanos? His name is Dione.

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by Damborgson
Thor is not in this conversation!!

I BROUGHT HIM INTO IT!!!!

quanchi112
Utilizing what? His superior power to Prime. The guy conquered his universe whereas Prime can't even conquer the teen titans.

LordofBrooklyn
His superior power to Prime. The guy conquered his universe whereas Prime can't even conquer the teen titans.

THE EMO EGGPLANT NEVER CONQUERED IT UNDER HIS OWN POWER!!!

quanchi112
THE EMO EGGPLANT NEVER CONQUERED IT UNDER HIS OWN POWER!!! Lies. He destroys Prime.

LordofBrooklyn
Lies. He destroys Prime.

I am THE KING OF CANON and as such I know all about DIONE.

Show me ONE, just ONE, instance where DIONE was able to conquer the universe WITHOUT being augmented!

cdtm

Show me ONE, just ONE, instance where DIONE was able to conquer the universe WITHOUT being augmented!

The KING OF COLON HAS SPOKANE!

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by cdtm
The KING OF COLON HAS SPOKANE!

WATCH YOURSELF!!

Delta1938
He fails

quanchi112

Show me ONE, just ONE, instance where DIONE was able to conquer the universe WITHOUT being augmented! Read the comics. I'm not here to get you a tutorial my ignorant enemy. One doesn't need to go that far to heat prime. References the teen titans beat down.

smile

Diesldude
Dione the pedo fails big time.

LordofBrooklyn
Read the comics. I'm not here to get you a tutorial my ignorant enemy. One doesn't need to go that far to heat prime. References the teen titans beat down.

smile

Reference The Ultimates, The Avengers with a handful of others who STOMPED Thanos.

I've read ALL the comics and he NEVER conquered the universe WITHOUT being augmented.

YOU ARE A LIAR!!!

quanchi112
Reference The Ultimates, The Avengers with a handful of others who STOMPED Thanos.

I've read ALL the comics and he NEVER conquered the universe WITHOUT being augmented.

YOU ARE A LIAR!!! Context is involved there whereas the teen titans beat down prime straight up. Prime failed against the teen titans. Embarrassing. Prime loses.

xJLxKing
1. Should clear it unless he gets throw in the SF like Prime did
2. Should clear it
3. Not sure. Should survive it no where as easily as prime

RealityWarper
Context is involved there whereas the teen titans beat down prime straight up. Prime failed against the teen titans. Embarrassing. Prime loses.

True.

Teen Titans >>>> Superemoboy

"Id"
Thanos clears it.

panthergod
Originally posted by RealityWarper
True.

Teen Titans >>>> Superemoboy

Mid tier Drax and Carol Danvers>>>>>>>>>>Gaynos--excuse me, Dione.

LordofBrooklyn
BUMP

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.