Should their be a Star Wars multiverse?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Abonis
Should the Legends Star Wars exist parallel to canon, with perhaps interaction with one another, or should we just throw Legends out and just accept canon?

quanchi112
I'd throw it out but I never read a at of it so I have nothing invested in this fanfic.

Ursumeles
Yes. So that Skillz has a Multiverse-busting SW char smile

EmperorSidious2
Make it parallel IMO. Star Wars isn't necessarily just the movies and certain books and comics, but so much more with all of the comics and books that give light to interesting characters.

DarthAnt66
I already consider it a multiverse tbh.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Originally posted by Ursumeles
Yes. So that Skillz has a Multiverse-busting SW char smile

thumb up

Introduce real cosmic beings/threats in Star Wars. smile

Zenwolf
There kind of is already a multiverse, even before the Split, you have Infinities which each one was different.

Heck the Infinities OT comic series were 3 separate universes, so right there you already have 3.

Take into account TFU and TFU 2 different universes, that's 2 more.

Then you also have ROTS game alternate ending with Anakin killing Obi-Wan and Sidious, another different universe right there.

I believe also there was another with Anakin establishing his own Jedi Order was in a Sourcebook, so there's another universe, it actually went pretty detailed too.

The Star Wars universe is also another.

Then you also have that Insider quote/story thing with Anakin facing Yoda and Sidious together.

So in total there's 9 different Star Wars Universes.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Not much of a multiverse. sad

ares834
God no. Perhaps have two separate continuities but do not tie them together as some sorta multiverse. And certainly there should be no interaction between the two.

darthbane77
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
I already consider it a multiverse tbh.

Darth Demenos
multierse. so far i dont really like this cannon.

chilled monkey
Originally posted by Darth Abonis
or should we just throw Legends out and just accept canon?

Other way around. We should throw out so-called "canon" and just accept Legends.

Darth Thor
Originally posted by ares834
God no.

Zenwolf
Originally posted by chilled monkey
Other way around. We should throw out so-called "canon" and just accept Legends.

With its 9 alternate universes! smile

relentless1
*there

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.