Captain America vs Predator h2h

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cdtm
No ranged weapons for Pred. Cap doesn't have his shield.

Who wins?

leonidas
even without shields cap has fought and beaten stronger, more skilled opponents. can't see pred taking him....

Vanguard
Cap

BruceSkywalker
Pred gets an ass whomping

StiltmanFTW
Depends on the pred and his equipment, but yeah, Steve should be too much for any pred sad

A nice mix of wrist blades, combistick and cloaking could work great in theory, but Cap has too many feats.

h1a8
Cap loses because of weapons. In h2h Cap has a good chance.

TethAdamTheRock
Predator is probably stronger, cap is more skilled but predator is skilled in his own right

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by TethAdamTheRock
Predator is probably stronger

Based on what, the feats he doesn't have?

Maybe if we used a watered-down version of Cap... but in 616, he's been strong as hell.

Anyway, Pred can even be stronger and better armed, Cap can still take him. That's why he's Cap.

quanchi112
Cap wins.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by h1a8

lmmfao

Silent Master

Post the comic scenes that lead you to this conclusion.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Silent Master

laughing out loud

It's been 11 years, he's not gonna change.

h1a8

Another troll post. Why don't you ever participate in threads instead of criticizing people's posts?

StiltmanFTW
He used to participate in a lot of Thor threads, from what I can remember.

Anyway, dis him how you like - Silent at least has some basic understanding of comics, unlike you, Mr I Always Believed Green Goblin Was Superhuman And Then Lied I Didn't Mean That.

deathslash
Another troll post. Why don't you ever participate in threads instead of criticizing people's posts? instead of criticizing silent mater (who made a very legitimate post btw), how about you post the feats that random predators have that outdoes Cap's feats?

Silent Master
Another troll post. Why don't you ever participate in threads instead of criticizing people's posts?

How about a bet, if I can post 10 recent threads where I've posted feats, you agree to be temp banned for 3 months. if I can't post the threads, I get temp banned.

Do you agree to my terms?

StiltmanFTW
RealityWarper got banned for an entire month for far less than h1 does on a regular basis.

But hey, I guess when you have the Movie forum going wild, nobody cares about h-listers like h1...

cdtm
That's too bad. Carver was a bad influence on him.

nfactor1995
Cap. Decent fight though.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by cdtm
That's too bad. Carver was a bad influence on him.

Meh.

I blame you pretending to be abhi's herald outside of CBvF. Lord Rand must've hit you in the head one time too many.

h1a8
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
RealityWarper got banned for an entire month for far less than h1 does on a regular basis.

But hey, I guess when you have the Movie forum going wild, nobody cares about h-listers like h1... What? I don't troll. You, Silent, and some others do.

You make flame posts (like this one) or criticize posters without actually rebutting their argument.

In all my posts, I support all my claims with evidence and or reasoning. I address anyone's rebuttal.

This is a debate forum. We debate. Anything outside of that is trolling. That means flaming, trolling, etc.

If you disagree with any of my arguments then not only say so but tell why? We can have a productive debate and discussion about the thread without anyone getting trolled or flamed.

h1a8
How about a bet, if I can post 10 recent threads where I've posted feats, you agree to be temp banned for 3 months. if I can't post the threads, I get temp banned.

Do you agree to my terms?

How are you going to to make such a bet? Unless you are talking about threads that's not comic vs or movie vs.

And what is recent?

And finally (this you are going to ignore), how is posting 100 troll posts for each 1 post where you allegedly post feats or evidence proving anything? All you do is troll. You don't actually participate in the discussion. You never directly tell what the fault in someone's argument is. You barely ever choose a side of who you think wins and tell why. You use sarcasm and flaming language to indirectly try to show the fault in someone's argument. You ignore strong arguments that you can't defeat and rehash your original stance.

Nibedicus at least attempts to refute my arguments. He doesn't ignore what people just said and simply restate the same old stuff.
He doesn't reject a person's proof without GIVING REASONS.

And you never criticize Quanchi's arguments or other known trolls. Maybe because they are pro marvel?

TethAdamTheRock
Predator lifted a man up with one hand and climbed a tree with another, he also ripped someone's spinal cord out with his bear hands. Movie Cap is probably slightly weaker, Better skilled but has shield. Comic Cap stomps

TethAdamTheRock
Predator 7 tons
Cap 5 tons

Silent Master
How are you going to to make such a bet? Unless you are talking about threads that's not comic vs or movie vs.

And what is recent?

And finally (this you are going to ignore), how is posting 100 troll posts for each 1 post where you allegedly post feats or evidence proving anything? All you do is troll. You don't actually participate in the discussion. You never directly tell what the fault in someone's argument is. You barely ever choose a side of who you think wins and tell why. You use sarcasm and flaming language to indirectly try to show the fault in someone's argument. You ignore strong arguments that you can't defeat and rehash your original stance.

Nibedicus at least attempts to refute my arguments. He doesn't ignore what people just said and simply restate the same old stuff.
He doesn't reject a person's proof without GIVING REASONS.

And you never criticize Quanchi's arguments or other known trolls. Maybe because they are pro marvel?

Do you accept the bet?

staxamillion
Arnold took out a Predator and so did danny glover. to human of above above human average skills and physical attributes. Cap is above peak human yada yada yada

cdtm
Originally posted by staxamillion
Arnold took out a Predator and so did danny glover. to human of above above human average skills and physical attributes. Cap is above peak human yada yada yada

Batman lost to a Predator in h2h hard. Twice.

The second time he did better, but Bats got worn down while the Pred never tired.

h1a8
Do you accept the bet? And that's how you troll. You ignore everything I said. Every point I made. That's why you should be warned for trolling.

h1a8
Arnold took out a Predator and so did danny glover. to human of above above human average skills and physical attributes. Cap is above peak human yada yada yada plot device wins in media have no relevance to a forum fight. To think so is asinine.

staxamillion
Originally posted by cdtm
Batman lost to a Predator in h2h hard. Twice.

The second time he did better, but Bats got worn down while the Pred never tired.

SSS. Cap should out perform batman too.

TethAdamTheRock
Batman is much weaker than Cap

cdtm
Bat manages to hang with Slade/Bane.

TethAdamTheRock
Skill

DarkSaint85
Some strength too.

http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll223/darknight2k/Skills%20Misc/batman2-batmanvsolomongrundy2.jpg
http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll223/darknight2k/Skills%20Misc/batman2-batmanvsolomongrundy3.jpg
Poor Grundy

darthgoober
I think Cap wins, but I also think your assessment is a little unfair to the predators. Arnold and Danny have never killed a predator, Dutch and Harrigan did, and both were written as badasses. And in Harrigan's case, he managed to get in like 5 shots to the torso with a shot gun before they really started mixing it up. Even Dutch didn't beat the thing strait up, he dropped a tree trunk on the thing via a trap. Either character would have been demolished in a head to head fight with a Predator.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by darthgoober
I think Cap wins, but I also think your assessment is a little unfair to the predators. Arnold and Danny have never killed a predator, Dutch and Harrigan did, and both were written as badasses. And in Harrigan's case, he managed to get in like 5 shots to the torso with a shot gun before they really started mixing it up. Even Dutch didn't beat the thing strait up, he dropped a tree trunk on the thing via a trap. Either character would have been demolished in a head to head fight with a Predator.

Plus, they handicapped themselves for a fair fight - they removed their breathing apparatus, and were practically blind, IIRC.

AND the Preds they fought had bullet wounds as well.

darthgoober
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Plus, they handicapped themselves for a fair fight - they removed their breathing apparatus, and were practically blind, IIRC.

AND the Preds they fought had bullet wounds as well.
Well Dutch's did, but not Harrigan's. That's not to say that he wouldn't have, but he didn't get the chance either. Some of his stuff like his cloaking tech got screwed up at the outset when Harrigan was blasting away at him with an assault rifle right out of the gate. And Harrigan was the one to take off the Pred's mask(and possibly his shoulder blaster. but I'm not 100% on that) after he KOd him with the shotgun, then the Pred lost it completely on the rooftop when Harrigan knocked him off a building after the Pred got in one last breath. Dutch's pred had already patched up his one bullet wound by the time they squared off, but he had already suffered the misfortune of getting blown out of a tree by an explosive arrow right beforhand.

darthgoober
Wow... I think I may have seen those movies too many times for it to be considered healthy lol

TethAdamTheRock
Solomon grundy weights about 1000 pounds thats a 1000 pound press with one arm.

Places batman at 2000 pounds

TethAdamTheRock
Cap is 5000 pounds+

DarkSaint85
Solomon grundy weights about 1000 pounds thats a 1000 pound press with one arm.

Places batman at 2000 pounds

Do the maths for the amount of force needed to slam Grundy down into the ground as well, to make an audible crack sound AND break the pavement.

darthgoober
Cap is 5000 pounds+
Honestly, I'd place Cap in the 2 ton range most of the time. He might raise up in the 5 ton range when his adreniline really kicks in, but that's in those extreme situations when everything is on the line. I just can't see him functioning at that level in a typical situation.

*Just caught the edit, I was responding to you saying he was in the 5 ton range lol*

TethAdamTheRock
Yea I dont know where that came from (a poster here?) than I said 5000 pounds, then i realized he benched only 1100 pounds on panel

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11/116123/3200396-captain_america_benchpress.jpg

darthgoober
Yea I dont know where that came from (a poster here?) than I said 5000 pounds, then i realized he benched only 1100 pounds on panel

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11/116123/3200396-captain_america_benchpress.jpg
Yeah but don't forget that he's thrown Big Bertha and Terrax before too(separately, not together). I'm not sure how much Bertha weighs, but I think Terrax's official weight is something like 2,500 lbs because of his size and density.

Silent Master
And that's how you troll. You ignore everything I said. Every point I made. That's why you should be warned for trolling.

I asked a simple yes or no question, posting walls of text is just your way of avoiding the issue.

Do you accept the bet?

Magnificent M
Is Batman actually lifting Grundy, or using a leverage move there, ie, Grundy runs up to him from behind and Bats uses Grundy's momentum to throw him over his head? Impressive either way, but slight differance.
And Cap is benching 2200 lbs there. No way to tell if it's his max from the scan.

DarkSaint85
Scan preceding that shows Grundy charging him. What is impressive is him throwing Grundy to the ground, KOing (or at least, dazing) him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.