Iron Fist, Black Panther, & Batman vs Psylocke, Elektra, & Lady Deathstrike

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Standard equipment fight takes place in a warehouse. No mental attacks

cdtm
Iron Fist or Panther solos.

yaadaveyaa
yeah iron fist solos bp solos and batman solos if hes given a lil prep silly thread

krisblaze
They solo psylocke?

Lmfao good luck

Sin I AM
Noone is soloing. The dick riding needs to stop

carthage
Elektra seems like a weak link

Id go team 1

Sin I AM
Originally posted by carthage
Elektra seems like a weak link

Id go team 1

facepalm

cdtm
Originally posted by krisblaze
They solo psylocke?

Lmfao good luck

Op says no mental attacks.

So she gets fisted and/or becomes Panther-food.

Supermutant
Chick team is formidable but still loses.

deathslash
Psylocke is definitely the weak link and none of these women carries equipment that's even half as impressive as what panther and batman carry on average. Team one takes this.

Sin I AM
☝ no. She still has her tk which is more than adequate

deathslash
Originally posted by Sin I AM
☝ no. She still has her tk which is more than adequate good luck popping off tk when she's taking a chi blast, energy dagger, and explosive batarang to the face.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by deathslash
good luck popping off tk when she's taking a chi blast, energy dagger, and explosive batarang to the face.

Her shield have taken more than a chi blast and some punk ass energy daggers/batarangs

deathslash
Her shield have taken more than a chi blast and some punk ass energy daggers/batarangs energy daggers phase through objects though. Also, what has her shield taken?

Sin I AM
energy daggers phase through objects though. Also, what has her shield taken?

Enough for her to be able to tank an initial barrage for herself/teammates. U could always just google psylocke res thread. Im sure someone created one

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by cdtm
Iron Fist or Panther solos.

Lol, no.

Originally posted by yaadaveyaa
yeah iron fist solos bp solos and batman solos if hes given a lil prep silly thread

There's no prep in this thread.

http://i1303.photobucket.com/albums/ag153/ranzero15/Reaction%20Pic/ReadNiggaRead_zpse82079de.gif

☝ no. She still has her tk which is more than adequate

Yeah, if Betsy has her TK, it's a stomp. She can just hold them while Deathstrike one-shots all three of them.

cdtm
T'challa's mixed it up with Iron Man, and survived an Iron Fist blitz that would splatter team 2 and the entire Bat Family all over the street.

Add in anti metal nullifying their best weapons, and not seeing what team chick can do to even put him down.

Genii96
Team two

krisblaze
There isn't a thing team 1 can do against Psylocke if she has TK.

For example Rogue who had Colossus strength and Quicksilver's speed couldn't TOUCH Psylocke.

DarkSaint85
You guys are crazy. Psylocke likely soloes.

DarkSaint85
T'challa's mixed it up with Iron Man, and survived an Iron Fist blitz that would splatter team 2 and the entire Bat Family all over the street.

Add in anti metal nullifying their best weapons, and not seeing what team chick can do to even put him down.

Lol, what do you think their best weapons are?

Hint: Betsy has mind phucked Cassandra friggin Nova.

Genii96
Let's stop kidding ourselves
Psylocke with tk and energy daggers soloes

golem370
TK is ok but no mind attacks

krisblaze
Then I think Psylocke is too much for them.

golem370
Would energy daggers work on vibranium?

cdtm
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Lol, what do you think their best weapons are?

Hint: Betsy has mind phucked Cassandra friggin Nova.

If you say so, but I'm going to have to ask the context as, afaik, Betsy is NOT stronger then Xavier.

And if she could use tp, they might be in trouble. wink

TK could be a problem, assuming she has it. Not certain she has the reflex's/speed to win a quick draw.. Remember, T'challa has plenty of ranged options, and Iron Fist can probably just rush them close enough to land a ranged chi attack (As you know, hes done stuff like sprint right at a guy as he was throwing around nuclear blasts, throw a piece of metal to distract him, outpace the metal shard before the blast could even hit it, and tackle the guy..)

Sin I AM
Originally posted by golem370
Would energy daggers work on vibranium?

https://68.media.tumblr.com/fe05afa36b1ed9c570c1191be467343a/tumblr_ohwk5x0hWk1t95h1uo1_400.gif

Sin I AM
Betsy is being seriously lowballed. The only character here who would give her any semblance of a fight is Danny due SOLELY to his chi and even then she could ragdoll/bfr his entire team from the safety of her shield. I mean jeez guys open a comic...and wait till remender makes her an Omega on panel. He's already stated as such in interviews

cdtm
Can't T'challa teleport now?

DarkSaint85
If you say so, but I'm going to have to ask the context as, afaik, Betsy is NOT stronger then Xavier.

Obv, TP is not allowed, but:

http://i.imgur.com/DQzGZIT.jpg

Though you could argue she used her TK knife, which IS allowed smile

She has some reflexes - she does this by instinct:
http://i.imgur.com/jdzMj8A.jpg

That feat of BP's was good. Betsy has a better one, against Magneto, of all people. She can do 'Flash-level' stuff, like running along pieces of metal that are being flung at her:
http://i.imgur.com/1hizVuc.jpg

Outracing lasers AFTER they've been fired:
http://i.imgur.com/Amq5PFl.jpg

Her TK is higher than Rachel's:
http://i.imgur.com/2PIV16F.jpg

Just for Sin. Two bricks fighting, one has flight stick out tongue
http://i.imgur.com/mMGYXVY.jpg

BTW: The Juggernaut, immune to telepathy with his helmet up? Yeah, Betsy straight up blasted through it:
http://static5.comicvine.com/uploads/original/12/125392/3605822-x-men218_10b.jpg

Sin I AM
Can't T'challa teleport now?

https://68.media.tumblr.com/e0b6aa619c10d487d2ec4310c0a73fcf/tumblr_oin8curX2f1v5floko1_400.jpg

He has been since before secret wars

@saint that aint real creed luv. stick out tongue

DarkSaint85
https://68.media.tumblr.com/e0b6aa619c10d487d2ec4310c0a73fcf/tumblr_oin8curX2f1v5floko1_400.jpg

He has been since before secret wars

@saint that aint real creed luv. stick out tongue

Point remains, babe.

One has flight, the other doesn't. What happens? I can walk through what's happening, in case the colours confuse you.

Sin I AM
Point remains, babe.

One has flight, the other doesn't. What happens? I can walk through what's happening, in case the colours confuse you.

That's not the real deal. Iirc its a psychic projection, cerebro, illusion thing. It's been awhile since i read that and it was after he gutted her. She's trying to build her confidence back up. Could it happen in a real fight? Sure...anythings possible. Bricks arent generally depicted as that easily dispacted

DarkSaint85
That's not the real deal. Iirc its a psychic projection, cerebro, illusion thing. It's been awhile since i read that and it was after he gutted her. She's trying to build her confidence back up. Could it happen in a real fight? Sure...anythings possible. Bricks arent generally depicted as that easily dispacted

thumb up so we are in agreement, which is a step up. Previously, you had no idea what possible advantage flight gives. That was a graphical illustration of an advantage.

Supermutant
Daredevil fought Psylocke to a draw in AvX

Sin I AM
thumb up so we are in agreement, which is a step up. Previously, you had no idea what possible advantage flight gives. That was a graphical illustration of an advantage.

Bfr is always an option love. I was referring to an actual fight. In a real fight with a serious opponent you're not doing what she did there. But sure we can agree that if i grabbed u and flew u in the air i could drop u and win.

Originally posted by Supermutant

Pis. A telepath whose been training since her teen years is "overwhelmed" by Matts senses. Lol

Supermutant
Mystique just stalemated her too.

deathslash
Honest question, can she get through panther's energy shields and if so, what's to stop him from teleporting behind her and releasing the kinetic energy that she put into his suit? Also, I have doubts about her putting down Danny. Didn't he tank a Kamehameha blast that sent him hurtling back to earth.

Sin I AM

Really? Don't leave me in suspence. Do tell

Honest question, can she get through panther's energy shields and if so, what's to stop him from teleporting behind her and releasing the kinetic energy that she put into his suit? Also, I have doubts about her putting down Danny. Didn't he tank a Kamehameha blast that sent him hurtling back to earth.

Well her powers are a physical manifestation of her abilities. They effect chars two different ways. Can his energy shields tank the physical part? sure. Im not confident the can stopt the psychic pain though. Danny is a different story especially after AvX. His chi is versatile

cdtm

HE DID! http://images.killermovies.com/forums/smilies/cartoon/biggrin.gif

Specifically, Prince of Orphans blasted him out of K'un L'un's dimension, high into the sky and back to Earth like a guided missile. Walked it off without a scratch.

The Canadian SJW who wrote it had some cringeworthy political soapboxing, but wrote some great feats and action sequences.

StyleTime
They neutered Psylocke, and other X-Men, to make those fights competitive. Betsy has been in the minds of people like Wolverine and Sabertooth multiple times. Enhanced senses don't mess her up on average. This was also at a time when her TK was forgotten.

Even still, she fought freaking Daredevil h2h. If anything, this is a testament to her h2h skills. Even without powers, she's pretty formidable.
No, she didn't. Even with an ambush, Mystique still got one-shot dropped from a knee to the stomach by Psylocke. Betsy could have ended it there, but she decided to be nice and mentally repair Mystique's fragmented psyche while Mystique kept fighting. Mystique has solid TP defenses, so it took a while.

Then Psylocke just let her go, because there was no reason to smash her again.

Supermutant
Originally posted by StyleTime
They neutered Psylocke, and other X-Men, to make those fights competitive. Betsy has been in the minds of people like Wolverine and Sabertooth multiple times. Enhanced senses don't mess her up on average. This was also at a time when her TK was forgotten.

Even still, she fought freaking Daredevil h2h. If anything, this is a testament to her h2h skills. Even without powers, she's pretty formidable.

No, she didn't. Even with an ambush, Mystique still got one-shot dropped from a knee to the stomach by Psylocke. Betsy could have ended it there, but she decided to be nice and mentally repair Mystique's fragmented psyche while Mystique kept fighting. Mystique has solid TP defenses, so it took a while.

Then Psylocke just let her go, because there was no reason to smash her again.

I was being generous by giving her a draw against DD as he clearly had the upper hand and saved her from falling off a building. That's when she took advantage enough to get a draw.

No ambushed as Psylocke stated before Mystique one-shot dropped her to the ground, "I don't think I'm going to let you follow me anymore." Plus Psylocke used TP which isn't allowed here, and mentioned how Mystique's tp resistance had been weaken. So yeah w/out TP it was a stalemate.

Anyway Psylocke been on the verge of death by Sabertooth.

Sin I AM
I was being generous by giving her a draw against DD as he clearly had the upper hand and saved her from falling off a building. That's when she took advantage enough to get a draw.

Psylocke can fly dude. The entire fight was pis..no serious poster should use feats from that arc as norm. It was trash.

Creed in his prime would be a decent fight to anyone here. He's already had Tchalla dead to rights in his own backyard and Bruce is a non factor.

DarkSaint85
Yeah, we don't want to use low showings here....*cough rifle butt cough*

krisblaze
Psylocke had AoA Sabretooth beat though.

She is far more formidable than when she fought 616 Creed and she didn't have TK at the time, so I don't see the relevance...

Sin I AM
Yeah, we don't want to use low showings here....*cough rifle butt cough*

That wasnt a low showing dear. Nice try

DarkSaint85
That wasnt a low showing dear. Nice try

Was talking to Supermutant, love.

He calls it a low showing (the Panther incident).

I do agree though, it IS a nice try - as I succeeded smile

Edit: here you go:

If you want to focus on one low-showing with iffy context fine, just make sure you do the same for DD.

So yeah, he thinks it is a low showing, so I am saying that if low showings for Betsy are being used, low showings (as per him) would also be fair game.

Really, it's astounding that I have to walk you through so many points today.

Bfr is always an option love. I was referring to an actual fight. In a real fight with a serious opponent you're not doing what she did there. But sure we can agree that if i grabbed u and flew u in the air i could drop u and win.

If you have two characters with the exact same strength level, and one puts the other in a bearhug, the victim isn't breaking out of that, due to inferior leverage.

And dropping someone isn't BFR. Or do you need help on that too? Always willing to help babe.

Sin I AM
Was talking to Supermutant, love.

He calls it a low showing (the Panther incident).

I do agree though, it IS a nice try - as I succeeded smile

Edit: here you go:

So yeah, he thinks it is a low showing, so I am saying that if low showings for Betsy are being used, low showings (as per him) would also be fair game.

Really, it's astounding that I have to walk you through so many points today.

If you have two characters with the exact same strength level, and one puts the other in a bearhug, the victim isn't breaking out of that, due to inferior leverage.

And dropping someone isn't BFR. Or do you need help on that too? Always willing to help babe.

I get what the panther fanboys are saying. They dont feel their guy should be one shot...particularly by mooks. But its a cheap shot so one the same token i dont get y they are complaining.

If we are equal how are u overpowering me to get a bear hug?

DarkSaint85
...I'm not sure why I suddenly have to walk an entire fight out, step by step lol.

You throw a punch, I sidestep, use your own momentum and spin you round so that your back is to me. Then bear hug.

Oil is optional, choc sauce isn't.

Sin I AM
...I'm not sure why I suddenly have to walk an entire fight out, step by step lol.

You throw a punch, I sidestep, use your own momentum and spin you round so that your back is to me. Then bear hug.

Oil is optional, choc sauce isn't.

Doubtful. Sounds like fanfic. I could always go limp shift my weight reverse your hold etc

DarkSaint85
Doubtful, but not impossible.

But this goes beyond the original premise, which was you asking what advantage flying brings.

Which I then thought I'd show, with an actual example of two similarly skilled fighters, except one has flight, fighting.

Which happened in a comic.

Sin I AM
Doubtful, but not impossible.

But this goes beyond the original premise, which was you asking what advantage flying brings.

Which I then thought I'd show, with an actual example of two similarly skilled fighters, except one has flight, fighting.

Which happened in a comic.

I mustve missed that scan because i saw betty fighting a mook. Not a similary skilled opponent.

DarkSaint85
I mustve missed that scan because i saw betty fighting a mook. Not a similary skilled opponent.

I'm not quite sure where all this attempt at hostility comes from, but I guess you're paying me attention, which is always good.

I guess you just keep missing the point, and can only focus on one thing at a time (i.e. the latest post).

Original point, which still remains, is that flying can indeed be an advantage. Like you said, anything's possible thumb up

StyleTime

No ambushed as Psylocke stated before Mystique one-shot dropped her to the ground, "I don't think I'm going to let you follow me anymore." Plus Psylocke used TP which isn't allowed here, and mentioned how Mystique's tp resistance had been weaken. So yeah w/out TP it was a stalemate.

Which changes absolutely nothing about what I said. He outpointed a practically powerless Psylocke. Congrats DD?

Mystique's response suggested Betsy was bluffing, and certainly wasn't expecting an attack. Even weakened, Mystique's psi-defense was considerable. Betsy still decided to help Mystique, indicating she didn't want a fight. She only threw one attack, which dropped Mystique into position for execution. The reverse didn't happen. Holding back, Psylocke had the upper hand against a Mystique going for the kill.

This is silly. Your whole purpose here is to pretend like it affects Psylocke's standing in this match. Betsy didn't use TK in either scenario, which she has here. We already know Betsy isn't the best pure martial artist here, but she doesn't have to be because of telekinesis. She would be a monster against anyone here. Just like when she went HAM on Wolverine.

Sin I AM
I'm not quite sure where all this attempt at hostility comes from, but I guess you're paying me attention, which is always good.

I guess you just keep missing the point, and can only focus on one thing at a time (i.e. the latest post).

Original point, which still remains, is that flying can indeed be an advantage. Like you said, anything's possible thumb up

Saint. Im following the convo. What im saying is your scan does not prove your point. No veiled hostility et el.

zopzop
Why is everyone going on about Psylocke? T2 has Lady Deathstrike. She's a bionic version of Wolverine : adamantium, samurai skills, healing factor, bionics. Has she been nerfed?

T2 wins with ease (unless Lady D was hit with a nerf bat).

Sin I AM
Originally posted by zopzop
Why is everyone going on about Psylocke? T2 has Lady Deathstrike. She's a bionic version of Wolverine : adamantium, samurai skills, healing factor, bionics. Has she been nerfed?

someone called betty the weak link when she's infact the big gun. deathstrike hasn't been much imo since logan soloed that bar filled with his villians. but that was pis

t2 also doesn't win win ease. its very competitive

cdtm

Anti metal claws.

Sin I AM
hmmmm....keep hearing shit about these nti-metal claws but have yet to see them affect metal. anyone got any scans of this?

cdtm
Not on hand.

Panther used them under Priest, against Iron Man. Forced him to use an experimental stealth armor made of ceramic (Involved a weird aside where a future Stark and future Panther ended up ambushing the present two and taking their place for round two. Ended up a fight to the death, with Panther using stolen code to stop Stark's pacemaker, and T'challa suffering a fatal stroke).

Anyways, those anti metal claws cut up Stark's metal armor like it was made of butter. Probably made of antartic vibranium.

StyleTime

Because Psylocke is bae.

deathslash
Not on hand.

Panther used them under Priest, against Iron Man. Forced him to use an experimental stealth armor made of ceramic (Involved a weird aside where a future Stark and future Panther ended up ambushing the present two and taking their place for round two. Ended up a fight to the death, with Panther using stolen code to stop Stark's pacemaker, and T'challa suffering a fatal stroke).

Anyways, those anti metal claws cut up Stark's metal armor like it was made of butter. Probably made of antartic vibranium. when casper cole had his suit, he also used them to cut through a sewer grate like it was swiss cheese. Doesn't matter though, even if he didn't have the claws, he still has the energy daggers that've phased through ultron's adamantium skull.

Sin I AM
Not on hand.

Anyways, those anti metal claws cut up Stark's metal armor like it was made of butter. Probably made of antartic vibranium.

Nevermind i found an instance myself although it's not what u referenced.

https://68.media.tumblr.com/04cce576c0371334bfc6083574962fcc/tumblr_oio58vJVtR1v5floko1_400.jpg

zopzop
Fine, so Psylocke takes out BP. Then Deathstrike solos the rest of T1. Elektra cheers from the sidelines.

/thread

StiltmanFTW
That's not the real deal.

AoA Creed.

carver9
Psylock TP is strong enough to hold everyone here in place.

DarkSaint85
I'm not the only one who doesn't read OP.

StyleTime
I'm not the only one who doesn't read OP.
laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.