Most inventive uses of Telekinesis

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
In a combat situation (Whether its against force sensitives) or non force sensitives, a force user may have to improvise to win the fight. What are some of your favorite examples of a forcer user, using tellekinesis in an unorthodox way to solve a problem or win a fight? Using examples that dont involve direct manipulation of the force user, what did they do that you hadn't seen any other force user do or was just a smart act to perform at the time?

Ursumeles
Caedus in his fight against Luke, as he TKed Vong objects on him.

Kurk
When Dooku pulled tiplee onto his blade

|King Joker|
Ahsoka blowing up the Inquisitor's lightsaber. smile

MythLord
Ekria twirling her finger to activate a machine to get rid of Clone Troopers, Dooku literally pulling someone onto his lightsaber, Tresina Lobi hurling Alema onto Lumiya's lightwhip, Anakin manipulating sand to form a sandstorm to push back Dooku.

Nephthys
Traya fighting with 3 lightsabers after both her hands were cut off.

ILS
Ironically, Caedus' against Luke/Kyle.

Selenial
Talzin doing Talzin things.

UCanShootMyNova
Galen telekinetically activating explosives.

Emperordmb
^That's a pretty good one^

Honestly, I wonder why some force users don't carry around a few thermal detonators and just ****ing hurl that shit at people with TK.

UCanShootMyNova
Probably in case they face an enemy force user and they activate all the explosives on their person.

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by Emperordmb
^That's a pretty good one^

Honestly, I wonder why some force users don't carry around a few thermal detonators and just ****ing hurl that shit at people with TK.
Jaina tried, but Caedus hurled them back to her.

Darth Abonis
I like that guy from Jerec's team that used the Force to keep his hair from getting messed up in the wind

relentless1
loved Vader holding that Rebel against the ceiling and casually chopping him with his lightsaber in Rogue One

Geistalt
Tormen Force Choking 3 failed soldiers at once.

What? That doesn't count?

k; fine. Revan telekinetically dual-wielding in the Temple of Sacrifice or dropping asteroids in the Foundry. Starkiller firing the Nebulon's missiles in TFU2. Tyrans and Soa dropping platforms. Braga and Tormen weaponizing ship computers. Fuq; I don't know. What more do you want?

nfactor1995
Revan pulling asteroids down in the Foundry fight was pretty cool.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.