Lineup for a Marvel vs DC boxing tournament? (all supowered characters, nothing else)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jake2TheJakenin
Here's what I have:

Superman vs Hyperion
Wonder Woman vs Hercules
Hyperion vs Wonder Woman
Juggernaut vs Kilowog
Hulk vs Lobo
She Hulk vs Martian Manhunter
Aquaman vs The Thing
Big Barda vs Colossus

Now, as you know, I'm writing a Marvel vs DC boxing story, and I would be curious to see who would win, and I know that, there's going to be questions about it. And that, I guess I've kind of revised the lineup a little bit, due to the help of golem370, who's not a full consultant, but is kind of helping me move this pet project along, and I'm slowly, worming my way to making my first chapter. Now, I kind of think that, I would like to know who should be in the tournament.

Of course, my criteria for critiquing the lineup is that:

1. Hyperion is the only Marvel Superman going to make it in. If you can make the case for the other Marvel Supermen, Gladiator or Sentry, making it in over him, but I chose Hyperion because he's the closest to the most popular and developed.
2. No foxy-boxing match between Wonder Woman or She Hulk. I want the girls, even if they lose, to be respected as fighters.
3. The characters you have to replace the ones here, have to be decently recognizable. Here's the characters I'm not willing to remove:

Marvel
Hulk
She Hulk
Juggernaut
Thor
The Thing

DC
Superman
Wonder Woman
Captain Marvel
Lobo
Martian Manhunter

Anyone else, is fair game.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.