Why do peoole hate Darth Bane?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Deronn_solo
I mean, I understand he is a terrible Gary Sue, but so is someone like, say, a Galen Marek --- but he doesn't get anywhere near the hate Bane receives.

I just don't get it. mmm

MythLord
Galen Marek has better feats?

Geistalt
I don't really hate anyone (fictional or otherwise), but Bane was meant to be the weakest of the Banite Sith. Until you acknowledge this, you're a fool (and, ironically, miss the point of his message). And people tend to wank him by focusing solely on his feats, ignoring the fact that he relied on dark side Force nexuses.

That being said, Sidious absolutely deserves to be considered the most powerful unamped dark-sider, and it would be nice to see another dark side organization follow the Rule of Two.

ILS
The difference between Bane and Galen is that Galen at least remains true to his character - he is meant to be one of the most powerful Force users ever, in a game called "The Force Unleashed", and his main adversary is Vader, one of Star Wars premiere powerhouses.

Bane's Gary Stu character development and ridiculous feats, and the way he instantly takes to any activity he engages in without trial or tribulation, as well as his insatiable hunger for POOOOWWAAAAR is the main focus not only for Bane, but all three books. Not only is this near enough the only dynamic to the trilogy, and it's a shit dynamic, but it doesn't even make sense - Bane's era is the lowest piece of shit among pieces of shit, and Bane is meant to be the first stepping stone out of that shit. A character who has to go through meaningful challenges, has meaningful character development, and isn't insanely powerful but maybe just smarter than previous Sith, would have been much more interesting than Baney Stu.

Galen at least remains sort of interesting with the whole Juno thing, and his relationship with Vader.

TenebrousWay
The fact Bane walked beside retarded Sith like Githany should count as a low showing, lmao.

NewGuy01
^I don't know about any of that, but he certainly is boring as hell.

cs_zoltan
I hate Bane because my first exposure to him was through his wankers. As for Galen, powerful =/= Gary Sue.

Deronn_solo
Galen is certainly a shit character, and Gary Sue, lal. He has very few redeeming qualities besides being "OMG Powerful!".

But yeah, 'Swords some it up well.

cs_zoltan
Not sure you are aware what Gary Sue means.

Deronn_solo
Pretty sure I do, and yes, Galen fits the bill.

Sorry if speaking the truth about your boyfriend hurts your feelings, Zoltan. sad

Geistalt

NTJack0
Bane may be shit, but Galen is even worse.

Deronn_solo
I now wonder about the mental health of Geitsalt, lmao. Getting bested by Sidious doesn't disprove a Gary Stu claim, neither is pointing out hypocrisy much depth adding.

laughing out loud

Ursumeles
Peoole hate Bane? I know that people do, but peoole? Interesting.

Geistalt
Originally posted by Deronn_solo
I now wonder about the mental health of Geitsalt, lmao. Coming from the guy who thinks Valkorion can beat Vader and Sidious at once.

I was going to say "Come on, man; don't do this" in that thread, but I love watching people make fools of themselves.

Kurk
http://www.haverford.edu/classics/DCC/Carthage-N-Africa.png

But it ultimately does make sense that Bane should be one of the weakest if not the weakest Banite sith when taking into mind the rule of two

And I don't hate Bane

Emperor DMB though would disagree

ILS
I fail to see how Galen qualifies as a Gary Stu. I recall him being trained with the utmost harshness and efficiency by Vader from childhood, and being stated as having one of the highest potentials in Star Wars.

Bane, with little to no training and what resources he could scavenge, was doing shit like making Lightning storms, destroying a temple (albeit with a nexus), slapping Kas'im around, purifying himself of some insta-death poison, etc. He just figured it out as he went, which is boring, and stupid.

Geistalt
Originally posted by ILS
I fail to see how Galen qualifies as a Gary Stu. I recall him being trained with the utmost harshness and efficiency by Vader from childhood, and being stated as having one of the highest potentials in Star Wars.

Bane, with little to no training and what resources he could scavenge, was doing shit like making Lightning storms, destroying a temple (albeit with a nexus), slapping Kas'im around, purifying himself of some insta-death poison, etc. He just figured it out as he went, which is boring, and stupid. ty. You are now my favorite debater.

Deronn_solo
Originally posted by Geistalt
Coming from the guy who thinks Valkorion can beat Vader and Sidious at once.
I don't necessarily believe that, but yeah, I am debating it out of the thrill of a challenge and the fun of it all.

Kinda like you're doing in this thread, right? laughing out loud

Geistalt
Kinda like you're doing in this thread, right? laughing out loud Yeah; in a way. Conflicting opinions are amusing.

Deronn_solo
Yeah; in a way. Conflicting opinions are amusing.

Nah, but the reasons for your opinion kinda is.

Beniboybling
Bane dies made for a good meme, and the Bane trilogy is poorly written tripe. Not much more to it.

Deronn_solo
Originally posted by ILS

So, you don't find Galen's character to be very author inserty, and, essentially, a power fulfillment character? Everything about him screams it. He's the catalyst behind the Rebel Alliance, he, for some reason, has Force potential that shares parity with one who was born the the Force itself, his scoring the smoking hot girl, despite having no real redeeming qualities as a spouse? What about besting Darth Vader, despite barely being a match for Shaak Ti a short time before? Or that outright ridiculous final death sacrifice?

Galen sorta just was made into this all important figure out of nowhere, for literally no good reason, while retconning events in the process.

As for the rest, yeah, I concur Bane is a far worse character.

Geistalt
Okay, now for the opener. You're great Tempest, greater than me, and, quite possibly, the best this forum, or any other forum that debates Star Wars has ever seen. To me however, you're nothing but an obstacle that stands in my way of climbing the metaphorical ladder to the top.

Now lets get this party started, shall we?

__________________TELEPATHY_____________________

I will start this of by saying: Vader won't last very long. He is outclassed by Valkorion so badly, that his presence is effectively insignificance. Unless Palpatine sticks his neck out to protect his apprentice at all cost, he isn't won't survive past the initial onslaught. One of the main reasons for that is Valkorion's incredible telepathic prowess.

Even as a child, before gaining a absolute substantial amount of power, knowledge, and skill in the Force, he utterly trashed Dramath's mind

Even accounting for the nexus, it only required if we do want to nitpick the showing by screaming "NEXUS!", note the quote specifically says it required only a fractionof Vitiate power so it more than evens itself out.

Other Valkorion telepathic showing include, but not limited to:

- Mentally suppressing Vaylin's power.

- Mentally dominating an entire strike team of the most powerful Jedi in the Galaxy.

- Mind controlled countless minds during the Ziost campaign

- Dropped telepathic discomfort to the point he was dropped to his knees via a small glimpse in his mind

2) In the The Thrawn Trilogy Sourcebook: Clone B-2332-54, Palpatine was able to mentally molest Vader from distance measured in light years. Sidous, per it's absence in the text, was met with no resistance despite Vader's chance to rebuke his intrusion

- Time and again, Vader has showed his in suggestible to telepathic attacks, and he has absolutely zero showing that suggest he could fend off Valkorion's dominating mental fortitude. That mentality is the main reason people don't want to read your arguments.

Deronn_solo
Is there a reason you're going on a witch hunt to defame my character on a completely unrelated thread?

I mean, if my little jab about you mental condition hurt your feelings, I'm sorry.

Geistalt
Is there a reason you're going on a witch hunt to defame my character on a completely unrelated thread?

I mean, if my little jab about you mental condition hurt your feelings, I'm sorry. It's alright; my friends and family admit I'm a nutcase (and I was more trying to point out that, despite your argument's other flaws, the idea to you have to be > EVERYONE ELSE just drives people away).

UCanShootMyNova
https://media1.britannica.com/eb-media/00/19700-004-0B159ECA.jpg

Geistalt
The idea that you have to be, rather.

Deronn_solo
The idea to you have to be > EVERYONE ELSE just drives people away).

Have to be? Nah --- I have no problem with others being better than me. Do I want to be, though?

Absolutely. I'm a pretty competitive person, at thr end of the day.

|King Joker|
Pfft, Leos.

Geistalt
The idea that you are, rather (since being "on your way to the top" implies that you've already trampled over other "obstacles"wink.

Deronn_solo
Originally posted by |King Joker|
Pfft, Leos.

Are the best, I know. thumb up

The idea that you are, rather (since being "on your way to the top" implies that you've already trampled over other "obstacles"wink.

Well, so moved up the ranks for me to be seen as a pretty good debater by most. That's the aforesaid "obstacles" I was referring to.

UCanShootMyNova
Honestly DC I only know you by reputation as I've never seen true debating chops.

I only know you can make good openers and usually don't finish debates.

And I've interacted with you for nearly 2 years now.

UCanShootMyNova
Not saying you're not a good debater because from what I can tell from your openers you are, but you can't really be generally inactive for 2 years and expect an old rep to carry you in the eyes of newer people in the community.

|King Joker|
Are the best, I know. thumb up Predictable response from a Leo.

Deronn_solo
I'm not really expecting, nor hoping, for anything to carry over, lal.

Buuuut this thread is straying off-topic a bit too much. You guys can shit on my debating in a more appropriate thread. xD

Edit: Ninja'd.

SunRazer
Apart from possibly Theron Shan, any protagonist that Drew writes is going to end up terribly.

UCanShootMyNova
You've already gotten your answer.

http://cdn-2.mrdowling.com/images/609carthagemap.gif

AncientPower
Because *cough* people used to wank him above Sidious.

Beniboybling
Yeah, reckon Kun will be next. smile

UCanShootMyNova
Originally posted by Beniboybling

Lmfaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

cs_zoltan
Pretty sure I do, and yes, Galen fits the bill.

Sorry if speaking the truth about your boyfriend hurts your feelings, Zoltan. sad

Your argument essentially boils down to "but...but he's powarful". You are either salty, retarded, or uneducated smile

cs_zoltan
So, you don't find Galen's character to be very author inserty, and, essentially, a power fulfillment character?

The makers of TFU at first didn't even want to use Vader and Sidious in the game as villains, because they thought those guys should be way more powerful than him and Galen shouldn't beat them, and instead they wanted to use a second apprentice of Vader. Then Lucas intervened and told them to use Vader and Sidious.

So you are not only talking shit but horribly misinformed too thumb up

Beniboybling
Also, Galen is hot. Bane is...

http://i.imgur.com/cMwFEyF.png

UCanShootMyNova
Bane is bootyfull. On the inside...

The Merchant
Bane's awesome. He was able to beat one of the greatest lightsaber duelists of all time and resist the mental influence of a Sith Lord capable of mentally influencing thousands of other Sith to remain loyal to each other. That puts Bane on the level of ROTS Palpatine easily.

UCanShootMyNova
You don't actually believe that do you?

Deronn_solo
Originally posted by cs_zoltan
The makers of TFU at first didn't even want to use Vader and Sidious in the game as villains, because they thought those guys should be way more powerful than him and Galen shouldn't beat them, and instead they wanted to use a second apprentice of Vader. Then Lucas intervened and told them to use Vader and Sidious.

So you are not only talking shit but horribly misinformed too thumb up

I don't actually care for what their intent was initially, the only thing that matters is the finished product, and to that end, yes --- he is, for reasons already eluded to.

Your argument essentially boils down to "but...but he's powarful". You are either salty, retarded, or uneducated smile

Except, that really isn't my argument Besides power, Galen really doesn't have any unique qualities, or personality traits besides being broody.

Learn to actually comprehend for a change.

UCanShootMyNova
I don't actually care for what their intent was initially, the only thing that matters is the finished product, and to that end, yes --- he is, for reasons already eluded to.

You claimed you thought he was a "self insert character for the author" so I'd think their intent would be sort of relevant to you.

Deronn_solo
I said "self inserty" actually, don't misquote.

Regardless, he exhibits all of the traits of one, even if it wasn't the author's intent initially.

AncientPower
Originally posted by Beniboybling

If you had the mental faculties and hadn't attempted to do so already, this post might merit comedic value. Unfortunately, it's just desperation.

nfactor1995
Tbh it sounds like (from what I've heard from some KMC users) that the Bane hatred is due to the Bane brigade trying to hype him to be more powerful than the likes of Revan and Caedus, and only surpassed by the Banite Sith and the obvious top tiers like Yoda and Sidious.

ILS
Originally posted by nfactor1995
Tbh it sounds like (from what I've heard from some KMC users) that the Bane hatred is due to the Bane brigade trying to hype him to be more powerful than the likes of Revan and Caedus, and only surpassed by the Banite Sith and the obvious top tiers like Yoda and Sidious. There's been Bane > Plagueis, Bane > RotS Yoda/Sidious, Bane > Kun/Krayt/Revan/Caedus etc, and just as unreasonably IMO > Maul/Dooku/Vader.

I find that poorly written characters attract readers of a similar proclivity, so it's no coincidence that most Bane fans are dense, with the exception of DMB who is simply confused atm. And because those readers are dense, their arguments fall along similar lines.

cs_zoltan

Nice goalpost moving you got there, because that's not what you said.

So, you don't find Galen's character to be very author inserty, and, essentially, a power fulfillment character?

How is he either, when his makers didn't even want to make him face with either Vader or Sidious out of respect (unlike that f-cuktard Filoni who makes his precious character contend with Vader on a DS nexus...), and in the end still made him quite less powerful than either and only being able to beat Vader due to circumstances?

Except, that really isn't my argument Besides power, Galen really doesn't have any unique qualities, or personality traits besides being broody.

Learn to actually comprehend for a change.

That's only to your limited view. How about his struggle with the Dark and Light (not very unique, but still there it is), his dynamic with Vader and being used, his demons about his slayed parents, or his redemption on the Death Star (he's one of the few characters that went from sith to jedi, not the usual other way around). And in TFU II his self identity crisis.

Your precious Kyp fits your version of a Gary Sue a lot more than Galen smile

Trocity
Originally posted by The Merchant
Bane's awesome. He was able to beat one of the greatest lightsaber duelists of all time and resist the mental influence of a Sith Lord capable of mentally influencing thousands of other Sith to remain loyal to each other. That puts Bane on the level of ROTS Palpatine easily.

http://i.imgur.com/2Z8CAag.gif

|King Joker|
(unlike that f-cuktard Filoni who makes his precious character contend with Vader on a DS nexus...) LMFAO, so the reason for your dislike of Ahsoka is the fact that she's really powerful. I love it. smile

carthage
Originally posted by AncientPower
If you had the mental faculties and hadn't attempted to do so already, this post might merit comedic value. Unfortunately, it's just desperation.

http://i.imgur.com/2Z8CAag.gif

cs_zoltan
Originally posted by |King Joker|
LMFAO, so the reason for your dislike of Ahsoka is the fact that she's really powerful. I love it. smile

No, I hated Assoka from the first minute I saw her in the TCW movie. She's one of the few characters I hate by her own merit, not just because of her wankers smile

|King Joker|
No, I hated Assoka from the first minute I saw her in the TCW movie. Guess you can't appreciate character development. smile
She's one of the few characters I hate by her own merit, not just because of her wankers smile Please, even barring "wankers", you know she's extremely powerful, and it bothers you. smile

Geistalt
I mean, I understand he is a terrible Gary Sue, but so is someone like, say, a Galen Marek --- but he doesn't get anywhere near the hate Bane receives.

I just don't get it. mmm Bane was worse.

Never got injured.

Never had to use any forethought.

Got portrayed as retardedly OP, despite his role among the Banite Sith.

All-around lucky SoB whose life always went the way he wanted.

|King Joker|
Never got injured. what

Geistalt
That is, until the end (when he disintegrated himself).

|King Joker|
Didn't he get pretty ****ed up in the Tython fight because of Worror?

Geistalt
He had shiim inflicted on his wrist and knocked himself out via Lightning.

|King Joker|
Not even getting encapsulated in a sphere of his own lightning and almost dying?

Edit: He was severely wounded because of Worror, so saying he was never injured despite nearly dying during the Tython fight is disingenuous at best.

Emperordmb
Yeah shit always went Bane's way and he never got injured... aside from when Republic soldiers caused circumstances that lead to him being forced off his homeworld into the Sith army, when Sirak brutally injured him and he lost his ability to call on the Force, when he ventured to the Korriban tombs for knowledge and got dick all for his efforts except almost starving to death, when he got poisoned to the point where he couldn't even speak on Ambria, when he got plagued by Qordis and Kaan's ghosts to the point where he crashed his ship, when he failed in repeated lengthy attempts to construct a holocron, when he struggled with controlling the orbalisk bloodlust, when he got injured to the brink of death on Tython, when he was confronted with the problem of aging and had to spend half a book looking for a solution to that problem, when he got captured, then when he was imprisoned, then when he died.

But no, Bane's just some Gary Stu who jumps in dick first with no forethought and hits success 95% of the time. thumb up

Geistalt
Originally posted by Emperordmb
Yeah shit always went Bane's way and he never got injured... aside from when Republic soldiers caused circumstances that lead to him being forced off his homeworld into the Sith army, 'cept he didn't regret it.

when Sirak brutally injured him and he lost his ability to call on the Force, when he ventured to the Korriban tombs for knowledge and got dick all for his efforts except almost starving to death, 'cept he regained it and it all paid off in the end, when he decided to reclaim the Darth title to establish his superiority.

when he failed in repeated lengthy attempts to construct a holocron, 'cept he eventually succeeded.

then when he died. 'cept that was the plan.

And all he cared about was his legacy.

"Nearly dead from exhaustion and hunger, Bane returned to the Academy two weeks later to learn that the students were to be raised to the level of Dark Lords of the Sith on the orders of Lord Kaan,"

Nothing but self-obsessed. Ever. The entirety of his (and Zannah's) character development can be summed up as:

everyone else: "Why are you doing this?!"

Bane/Zannah: "Because I'm an a$5hole."

And he solved all those problems with the same fvcking approach: "try rly hard."

Geistalt
Aside from (conveniently) having heard about the Thought Bomb from Revan (hail his mighty name).

Geistalt
It's not so much of an outrage at Bane in hindsight; just frustration at those who wank him (and Drew Karpyshyn for taking any opportunity he could find to paint Revan as "teh ossimst Sith Lord evar"wink.

Nephthys
Oh man, a protagonist overcomes his challenges and succeeds in the end? What a ****ing garbagefire power fantasy piece of shit.

Dmb is right, Bane fails tons and has a bunch of stuff go wrong for him. Yall are just being silly.

MythLord
It's not that he succeeds, its how he does it.
Powering through with the Dark Side like a juggernut is much more akin to Galen Marek, or Anakin Skywalker. Bane, on the other hand, in his conception was a genius, a manipulator, a man of intelligence primarily and power secondly. For him to be physically imposing and powerful is understandable, he's a major stepping stone in Sith history, but for him to just fail once, then immediately leap onto another level and proceed to succeed a dozen times, all the while being built up as "Er mah Gawd, so powahful!" isn't what Bane is suppose to be.

I still like his character and concept, but really Drew handled him more as Vader on steroids than, say, a parallel to Sidious who works behind the scenes and solves problems by being smart primarily.

quanchi112
Weak sheep like mindset.

NewGuy01

LordOfTheLight
Can someone post the threads of DMB's best arguments for Bane here on KMC?

Kurk
They can be found on his personal website here:
http://dmbempire.forumotion.com/t303-count-dooku-fated-xtasy-vs-darth-zannah-emperordmb

The dude will actually argue Zannah > Dooku kek

DMB used to be one of my more favorite/respected members here, but I've since recognized him to be a sniveling coward who backs down to slightest bit of resistance.

A true fanboy would defend their favorite character to the death, but no, DMB allows Bane to get walked all over.

Also he clearly low-balls Dooku simply because he hates the man's personality, which I find appalling.

He claims that Dooku is some evil murdering psychopath, which I won't completely deny, but Bane is no better (you could argue he's much worse than Dooku as a sadist).

Azronger
Neither Bane or Galen are Gary Stus.

LordOfTheLight
Originally posted by Kurk
They can be found on his personal website here:
http://dmbempire.forumotion.com/t303-count-dooku-fated-xtasy-vs-darth-zannah-emperordmb

The dude will actually argue Zannah > Dooku kek

DMB used to be one of my more favorite/respected members here, but I've since recognized him to be a sniveling coward who backs down to slightest bit of resistance.

A true fanboy would defend their favorite character to the death, but no, DMB allows Bane to get walked all over.

Also he clearly low-balls Dooku simply because he hates the man's personality, which I find appalling.

He claims that Dooku is some evil murdering psychopath, which I won't completely deny, but Bane is no better (you could argue he's much worse than Dooku as a sadist).

I meant on KMC here.

His personality is why Dooku is actually lowballed in general across various sites. He doesn't have the near invincible aura of Sidious or the badass appearance/style of Windu, Kenobi or Maul, or the fearsomeness of Vader. In general, he is not seen as that cool compared to the above people. At least that is the general opinion. Dooku, while his abilities may be solid, doesn't really exude that sense of power or victory you would expect from someone of his calibre.

Don't see why people would hate him though. Personally I find him interesting. DMB is probably one of the few people I have seen that openly dislikes Dooku, if what you are saying about him is correct.

NewGuy01

To be fair, he kept it up for a couple of years, but he caved under the pressure long before your time.

Emperordmb
I don't dislike Dooku's personality, in fact I actually appreciate how he's written and acted.

The irritation I've expressed is moreso how some people treat him as this sympathetic character whose just trying to do what's right deep down and think he upholds some moral standard that other Sith don't... when that clearly is not how he's written.

It's like with Killmonger in Black Panther, I actually thought he was a pretty solid villain, but the moral apologism for him by some of his fans irritated the **** out of me.

So no Kurk, my complaint is not that I have a problem with Dooku being an evil murdering psychopath, my complaint is that some people (not you) deny he's an evil murdering psychopath.

Freedon Nadd
I don't really hate anyone (fictional or otherwise), but Bane was meant to be the weakest of the Banite Sith. Until you acknowledge this, you're a fool (and, ironically, miss the point of his message). And people tend to wank him by focusing solely on his feats, ignoring the fact that he relied on dark side Force nexuses.

That being said, Sidious absolutely deserves to be considered the most powerful unamped dark-sider, and it would be nice to see another dark side organization follow the Rule of Two.

Sidious also made use of Dark Side nexi: Kalakar Six, the Eclipses, Byss

Emperordmb
Originally posted by NewGuy01
To be fair, he kept it up for a couple of years, but he caved under the pressure long before your time.
More generally I'm just not that invested in Star Wars debating any more.

Freedon Nadd
Star Wars is dead without old-graphic'd video-games.

NewGuy01

no one is

Emperordmb
Originally posted by NewGuy01
no one is
I could tell by the double suicide today lol

LordOfTheLight
How is life as an engineer?

Freedon Nadd
Darth Bane starts as brute and turns into a brilliant mastermind. I don't know if there are people who hate him.

The.D0minator
Yeah shit always went Bane's way and he never got injured... aside from when Republic soldiers caused circumstances that lead to him being forced off his homeworld into the Sith army, when Sirak brutally injured him and he lost his ability to call on the Force, when he ventured to the Korriban tombs for knowledge and got dick all for his efforts except almost starving to death, when he got poisoned to the point where he couldn't even speak on Ambria, when he got plagued by Qordis and Kaan's ghosts to the point where he crashed his ship, when he failed in repeated lengthy attempts to construct a holocron, when he struggled with controlling the orbalisk bloodlust, when he got injured to the brink of death on Tython, when he was confronted with the problem of aging and had to spend half a book looking for a solution to that problem, when he got captured, then when he was imprisoned, then when he died.

But no, Bane's just some Gary Stu who jumps in dick first with no forethought and hits success 95% of the time. thumb up
http://www.kanyetothe.com/forum/Smileys/default/3w2MWDX.png

TheIndyJedi

Is it because of Last Jedi, if so then I don't blame you

Kurk
I don't dislike Dooku's personality, in fact I actually appreciate how he's written and acted.

The irritation I've expressed is moreso how some people treat him as this sympathetic character whose just trying to do what's right deep down and think he upholds some moral standard that other Sith don't... when that clearly is not how he's written.

It's like with Killmonger in Black Panther, I actually thought he was a pretty solid villain, but the moral apologism for him by some of his fans irritated the **** out of me.

So no Kurk, my complaint is not that I have a problem with Dooku being an evil murdering psychopath, my complaint is that some people (not you) deny he's an evil murdering psychopath. Well if you cherrypick with simply the movies and Dark Rendevous, Dooku's character is very gray and 'sympathetic'.

I blame Filoni and Golden for degrading him into a rent-a-sith.

Kurk
Originally posted by LordOfTheLight
How is life as an engineer? He's still a student. $500 he'll be working for some appliance company if he doesn't get his shit together.

By shit, I mean ambition, social skills, and him letting go of his morals.

Originally posted by Freedon Nadd
Darth Bane starts as brute and turns into a brilliant mastermind. I don't know if there are people who hate him.
Yeah, for all the shit Bane gets people have to remember that the guy rose from indentured servant to Sith Lord. I can't think of too many other Sith who managed to do that--Banite sith at least.

Tenebrous on, all those Sith had extravagant upbringings.

The.D0minator
Originally posted by LordOfTheLight
How is life as an engineer?
who the hell is an engineer here http://www.kanyetothe.com/forum/Smileys/default/3w2MWDX.png

relentless1
because he stole his name from the man who broke the Bat

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.