Aquaman vs Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
This the same Aquaman that fought the probe vs Hulk.

Who's taking this?

Rao Kal El
So Aquaman is having his trident his suit and they are fighting under water?

Hulk dies.

Where is that Namor scan? laughing

carver9
Who said anything about fighting underwater?

Rao Kal El
Aquaman fought that probe UNDERWATER big grin

Unless you want to handicap Aquaman, which is understandable.

Or you mean the probe that wreck the league on space?

Delta1938
So unless Carter wants to admit he's blatantly dishonest, because the intent of the thread is clear and hilariously obvious(and I wouldn't have an issue with him having an agenda if he hasn't hypocritically criticized others for "agendas"wink, then it's either Aquaman with the Trident and in an environment that favors him, or Hulk alone against most of the JLA, including Wonder Woman in full combat gear and Kyle amped to some degree (as he was at the beginning of his ascension into Ion). Pick your poison, Carter.

Rao Kal El
Originally posted by Delta1938
So unless Carter wants to admit he's blatantly dishonest, because the intent of the thread is clear and hilariously obvious(and I wouldn't have an issue with him having an agenda if he hasn't hypocritically criticized others for "agendas"wink, then it's either Aquaman with the Trident and in an environment that favors him, or Hulk alone against most of the JLA, including Wonder Woman in full combat gear and Kyle amped to some degree (as he was at the beginning of his ascension into Ion). Pick your poison, Carter.

laughing thumb up

-Pr-
Originally posted by carver9
This the same Aquaman that fought the probe vs Hulk.

Who's taking this?

**** off.

cdtm
Originally posted by -Pr-
**** off.

laughing out loud

Merry Christmas Carver!

Delta1938
**** off.

You only told him to **** off. Your Christmas spirit and joy is bursting through!!

Prof. T.C McAbe
Aquaman under the stips where he faught Hulk, also yes underwater as it also amps him with armor and trident, absolutely dominates Hulk 10/10.

Rao Kal El
**** off.

Awesome!!! thumb up

You made my day Pr

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Rao Kal El
Aquaman fought that probe UNDERWATER big grin

Unless you want to handicap Aquaman, which is understandable.

Or you mean the probe that wreck the league on space?

That space probe actually phucked Wonder Woman (with all her gear) up. To the point even Superman, with his supersenses, couldn't even detect a heartbeat. A beastly showing for Aquaman.

I mean, not like anyone was going to use Imperiex Probes in a BZ or anything, against someone who had drafted WW (without her gear):

http://i673.photobucket.com/albums/vv95/galanphotos/probejla5.jpg

http://i673.photobucket.com/albums/vv95/galanphotos/probejla6.jpg

http://i673.photobucket.com/albums/vv95/galanphotos/probejla12.jpg

Edit: my bad, I went back and reread it. Aquaman merely tanked the energy beams, he didn't tank the explosion. It was Supes who did. AQ just took the beams whilst WW had to rely on her shield.

Rao Kal El
Bump

Oh Carver where are you?

Rao Kal El
Aquaman stomps

Rao Kal El
So which Aquaman is this Carter?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.