Rebels Speculation 1

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Abonis
I am going to speculate the surprises of the next few episodes of Rebels.

Prediction 1: The Ghost crew finds a large Kyber crystal on Geonosis and that's the thing they try to conceal from the Imperials

Prediction 2: Warhead re-introduces the Diamond Boron Missile to canon

Predicition 3: Kinda obvious, but Trials of the Darksaber has the appearance of Bo-Katan and she is revealed to be Sabine's aunt.

Thoughts?

Darth Thor
Originally posted by Darth Abonis

Predicition 3: Kinda obvious, but Trials of the Darksaber has the appearance of Bo-Katan and she is revealed to be Sabine's aunt.

Why Aunt and not just Mother?

Do we know who Sabine's Mother is?

Beniboybling
Ezra will also be confirmed as Snoke, yeah.

Flyattractor
I bet that after being possesed by the Dathomir Witch Sabine will develop Force Powers.

Darth Abonis
Originally posted by Flyattractor
I bet that after being possesed by the Dathomir Witch Sabine will develop Force Powers.

That would certainly be an interesting plot line.

Flyattractor
Originally posted by Darth Abonis
That would certainly be an interesting plot line.

And then her and Ezra hook up and are the parents of Rey. Thus tying the toon to the movies.

UCanShootMyNova
... No...

Flyattractor
How much you wanna bet?

Darth Thor
It's adorable people think the animation will be that pivotal to the movies.

They wouldn't even give proper cameos to the Rebels crew in R1. It was literally a case of "blink and you'll miss the reference".

DarthDuelist9
Originally posted by Darth Thor
It's adorable people think the animation will be that pivotal to the movies.

They wouldn't even give proper cameos to the Rebels crew in R1. It was literally a case of "blink and you'll miss the reference".

That's mainly because they don't want to spoil the rest of the story to you, if they showed characters like Kanan, Zeb, ... than you would know they survived.

Darth Thor
Originally posted by DarthDuelist9
That's mainly because they don't want to spoil the rest of the story to you, if they showed characters like Kanan, Zeb, ... than you would know they survived.

No what I mean is, they could have shown the Ghost much more clearly so I noticed it without being told to notice it. And to the point where casual Audiences notice it and possibly think "that ship's cool".

Same with the Chopper cameo.

Selenial
Ngl I noticed the General Syndulla reference, that was it. TBH, let's hope the Ghost and her crew were massacred by Vader smile

cs_zoltan
That's the only one I noticed too.

Darth Thor
You have to go for repeat viewings and check on google exactly where to find them.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.