The Update Thread (no, it's not out yet, but...)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarthAnt66
Unsurprisingly, I failed to meet the self-imposed Christmas deadline. However, I am "likely" going to finish it before New Year's Day. I would expect a multi-thread release for it within the next three days, although it could stretch slightly longer than that. So far, I have completely finished reading and documenting all of Jacen Solo's feats. I recorded each feat in a unique Word document for that specific book. I'm currently in the process of merging and compressing all 56+ books into two master Word documents. The process is slow given I'm only using his best ten Force feats per each power, so I'm constantly removing feats and reorganizing them in a best-to-worst placement. For his combat abilities, I am going to try to show his progression as a duelist. Like my Revan respect thread, I will only be using his most important combat accomplishments. Once I'm done all this, I will slowly copy-and-paste the content to ComicVine with apprioate descriptions and formatting adjustments.

--- --- ---

For proof I'm actually doing work on it (I've done six hours today):

https://i37.servimg.com/u/f37/17/73/92/12/boi_wh11.png

https://i37.servimg.com/u/f37/17/73/92/12/one10.png

Above is the work-in-progress for the Force abilities document. The colors are temporary and indicate eras.

And here we have the combat abilities (and related abilities) section:

https://i37.servimg.com/u/f37/17/73/92/12/boi_wh10.png

https://i37.servimg.com/u/f37/17/73/92/12/two_wo10.png

So far, I'm about to merge the master document with the content I have from New Jedi Order's Traitor.

After that, I have over nineteen additional books to transfer over... plus all the sourcebook content. messed

Azronger
Does Jacen really have this much material compared to other characters, or are other RT makers just lazy?

Anyways, you are doing a phenomenal job, Ant. It is always nicer to have the finished product at launch rather than a half-assed WIP. I reckon it'll be worth the wait.

ILS
And in the end, most people will just skim the thread in two minutes.

UCanShootMyNova
I'm proud of you Ant. You should make that Caedus lowball thread. The people in that Facebook group need it.

Selenial
Originally posted by ILS

DarthDuelist9
Originally posted by ILS

NewGuy01
Originally posted by Azronger
Does Jacen really have this much material compared to other characters, or are other RT makers just lazy?

A little of both, although not being as obsessively perfectionist as Ant isn't quite the same as being lazy.

Beniboybling
Originally posted by ILS
And in the end, most people will just skim the thread in two minutes. smile

Zenwolf

Anyways, you are doing a phenomenal job, Ant. It is always nicer to have the finished product at launch rather than a half-assed WIP. I reckon it'll be worth the wait.

Eh I've just been burnt out with making RTs and Blogs after making like 30 of them.

Azronger
Originally posted by Zenwolf
Eh I've just been burnt out with making RTs and Blogs after making like 30 of them.

Quality > quantity.

Zenwolf
Quality > quantity.

I have both silly. You know that.

Nephthys
Originally posted by ILS

nfactor1995
Looking forward to it, Ant

Jmanghan

Anyways, you are doing a phenomenal job, Ant. It is always nicer to have the finished product at launch rather than a half-assed WIP. I reckon it'll be worth the wait. In my Nikkos Tyris thread, I have every conceivable feat and accolade ever done or said about him to the point it rivals Asajj Ventress' main RT.

Ant is a beast when it comes to RT.

The Merchant
Can't wait.

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by Zenwolf
I have both silly. You know that.

Lol. Love the smugness. And it's true thumb up

Can't wait to see it Anticus. May I ask what document program you use?

ILS
Hurry the EF up

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
ROFL.

ILS
ant is a sweet ass pussy *****

MythLord
laughing

darthbane77
Originally posted by ILS
Hurry the EF up

cs_zoltan
After all this wait it better be a disrespect thread.

nfactor1995
Status??

DarthAnt66
I honestly have only a few hours more of work and then it's done, so whenever I feel like it.

It could be done in a few days, or months, lol.

UCanShootMyNova
Or a lifetime. smile

Emperordmb
Why do I feel like we'll still be waiting by this time next year?

UCanShootMyNova
Because we will. Especially with shit like this.

Originally posted by DarthAnt66 so whenever I feel like it.

It could be done in a few days, or months, lol.

UCanShootMyNova
Zzzz...

Emperordmb
Just like Ant retiring. He's been saying it for the past year but he's still here lol

UCanShootMyNova
Tbf I've been saying it for 2 years now.

DarthAnt66
My activity has definitely gone down drastically the last couple months. erm I haven't debated anyone in the summer.

UCanShootMyNova
Tis true. thumb up

Laziness abound.

He'll call it "coming out of retirement" when he starts being active again.

smile

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
RT Still not done. Jeez. smile

NewGuy01
Ant be like: "JediXMan wtf taking so damn long with his Caedus RT, **** him I'm stealing that shit."

*Two Years Later*

UCanShootMyNova
Ant wtf taking so damn long his your Caedus RT? **** you I'm stealing this shit.

Alright guys, see you in two years. smile

Emperordmb
Originally posted by UCanShootMyNova
Alright guys, see you in two years. smile
Still before Ant'll finish it

UCanShootMyNova
Lmao.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
^Respond to our debate. smile

UCanShootMyNova
:>

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.