Who Should Cross Over To The Greater Marvel Universe Next?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TethAdamTheRock
Edit: Can A Mod Add Ghost Rider To The Poll?

Can be a cross over or complete reboot

Choose Ahead

http://nerdreactor.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/Marvel-Line-Up-3.jpg

TheVaultDweller
Ghost Rider is already part of the MCU. Robbie Reyes and, from what I have read, the other one we see in AoS is Johnny Blaze.

carthage
MUTANTS

TethAdamTheRock
Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
Ghost Rider is already part of the MCU. Robbie Reyes and, from what I have read, the other one we see in AoS is Johnny Blaze. so can he just cross over into avengers captain america?

carthage
Have the Fantastic four film rights already reverted back to Marvel? I think the greatest chance is we'll see them again at point in a future film. Feige even hinted at it a while back. FOX will probably have the rights to the Xmen for good, or more likely they'll reach a collaborative deal with the MCU and loan them or give them some of their characters. IIRC there was a deal where they could use a character in exchange for giving them the rights to one of the characters to be used in GOTG, so at least the studios are beginning to work with each other.

TethAdamTheRock
Good

John Murdoch
I would go full fanboy if Hugh Jackman's Wolverine showed up in Infinity War.

TheVaultDweller
Originally posted by TethAdamTheRock
so can he just cross over into avengers captain america?

Well, canonically, they both exist in the same universe. It is up to the writers on how and when they want these characters to appear onscreen. But it is definitely possible.

Flyattractor
Death's Head. Put him in the GOTG movies.

Kazenji
I want someone to attempt to do MODOK, Sticking to what he looks like in the comics.

Flyattractor
Originally posted by Kazenji
I want someone to attempt to do MODOK, Sticking to what he looks like in the comics.

Never happen. Will have to be a hot young 20/30 something. Can't have no FUGLYS in Comic Movies.

BruceSkywalker
not up to kmc fodder...

only marvel knows

laughing laughing laughing

TethAdamTheRock
Well, canonically, they both exist in the same universe. It is up to the writers on how and when they want these characters to appear onscreen. But it is definitely possible. isnt it owned by fox

TheVaultDweller
No. It was never a part of Fox. The rights were previously owned by Sony, but reverted back to Marvel in 2013.

Case in point, Ghost Rider was a prominent character during the first half of season 4 of Agents of Shield, which is a part of the Marvel Cinematic Universe.

And, while I missed it initially, Zip mentioned Johnny Blaze by name in episode 7 of Luke Cage.

John Murdoch
No. It was never a part of Fox. The rights were previously owned by Sony, but reverted back to Marvel in 2013.

Case in point, Ghost Rider was a prominent character during the first half of season 4 of Agents of Shield, which is a part of the Marvel Cinematic Universe.

And, while I missed it initially, Zip mentioned Johnny Blaze by name in episode 7 of Luke Cage.

thumb up

Really wouldn't mind seeing GR in a team-up movie or Infinity War either.

riv6672
Fantastic Four.

It'd mean Doom done right.

TethAdamTheRock
So Luke Cage and Ghost Rider are part of The Avengers Universe

BruceSkywalker
So Luke Cage and Ghost Rider are part of The Avengers Universe

not yet, but most likely are

TheVaultDweller
Well, they are all part of the Marvel Cinematic Universe. It remains to be seen whether they will ever actually interact onscreen. It'd be hard to crossover the characters from the Netflix shows, in particular, into the films, due to them being R-rated whereas the films tend to be PG13 (to appeal to a larger audience). Imagine seeing a watered-down PG Punisher, after watching him brutally slaughter an entire cell block worth of inmates on Daredevil.

riv6672
^^^I imagine he'd look a lot like Thomas Jane. wink

tkitna
Inhumans

Make a movie with the royal family already.

Flyattractor
Originally posted by tkitna
Inhumans

Make a movie with the royal family already.

Aren't they poised to be getting their own TV show here sometime soon(ish)?

TethAdamTheRock
Well, they are all part of the Marvel Cinematic Universe. It remains to be seen whether they will ever actually interact onscreen. It'd be hard to crossover the characters from the Netflix shows, in particular, into the films, due to them being R-rated whereas the films tend to be PG13 (to appeal to a larger audience). Imagine seeing a watered-down PG Punisher, after watching him brutally slaughter an entire cell block worth of inmates on Daredevil. enter Spiderman

Kazenji
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Aren't they poised to be getting their own TV show here sometime soon(ish)?

That they are

and the first two episodes will also be shown in cinema's.

tkitna
Originally posted by Kazenji
That they are

and the first two episodes will also be shown in cinema's.

TV show? How the hell did I miss that? What a disaster. Marvel could have had another GOTG on their hands if they would have went with the cinema instead of TV. Bummed.

So the first two TV episodes are going to be out in theaters? Not understanding that really.

Kazenji
TV show would be better for it anyway, As a movie you have to fit so much stuff into a 2 & a half length time frame.

TheVaultDweller
enter Spiderman

Not sure what this comment is supposed to mean.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.