Who can survive Man Things Burning Touch Ghost Riders Penance Stare Wonder Womans Las

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TethAdamTheRock
Who can survive Man Things Burning Touch Ghost Riders Penance Stare Wonder Womans Lasso At The Sam Time

Must be below Skyfather Level

TethAdamTheRock
Bump

SquallX
Under the stips, I don't think anyone can.

TethAdamTheRock
WWH

SquallX
Originally posted by TethAdamTheRock
WWH

No!

You would need an absolute pure soul to the survive the first 2. Then you will need to survive the lasso, and the lasso's power is not depending on the person being used, but the weilder.

cdtm
Iron Fist.

psycho gundam
Punisher

TethAdamTheRock
Lol

Aakla
Deadpool?

I want to say Dr. Doom but not sure on Man Thing.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Classic Shazam (Billy), 40ies Superman.

TethAdamTheRock
Thanos

SquallX
All these names are being mentioned without out any proof on how they can even do it.

Flyattractor
Silver Surfer from that What if Story where Mephisto got his Soul.

riv6672
Originally posted by SquallX
All these names are being mentioned without out any proof on how they can even do it.
Punisher and Deadpool have survived the Penance stare.
Both are far from pure souls.
Your logic is faulty and stinks of toe cheese.

Dareangel
Judge Dredd

riv6672
^^^never saw THAT choice coming! stick out tongue

AKA, i know there's a Judge Fear, and that famous 'Gaze into the fist of Dredd' scene...so whats the deal, Dredd no sold the guy's power? Seems a good precedent for the Touch at least.

SquallX
Originally posted by riv6672
Punisher and Deadpool have survived the Penance stare.
Both are far from pure souls.
Your logic is faulty and stinks of toe cheese.

That's pis at its finest.

Also, this thread is not just about surviving them one at time, but all 3 at the same time.

riv6672
Originally posted by SquallX
That's pis at its finest.
Doesnt mean they dont count.

DarkSaint85
What does the lasso add? Are you being choked by it, or is someone commanding you to die?

Ignoring it for the moment, Daredevil survives.

Man without fear, or eyes.

riv6672
haha nice!!!!

Henry_Pym
Man-thing has burned Hulk, but obviously he survived

Hulk seems like a good choice. Not sure why the lasso is here, are you asking who it couldn't compele? If so I'd probably say someone like Satana who isn't afraid of Man-thing and is a mystic.

Adam Grimes
Hulk killer humanoid tbh.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.