RiP Carrie Fisher

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

snowdragon
Well title says it all.

Surtur
Yep, not only do I remember her for Leia, but I remember things like..her cameo in Jay and Silent Bob. Also she appeared in that one episode of Smallville.

I'm not even saying that sarcastically, I'm just noting those are other times where just even a brief few minutes with her in something made you remember it.

riv6672
Originally posted by snowdragon
Well title says it all.
Pretty much. RIP.

Morning_Glory
RIP cry

http://a67.tinypic.com/5n0hk.jpg

Kazenji
Originally posted by Surtur
Yep, not only do I remember her for Leia, but I remember things like..her cameo in Jay and Silent Bob. Also she appeared in that one episode of Smallville.

I'm not even saying that sarcastically, I'm just noting those are other times where just even a brief few minutes with her in something made you remember it.

She was also in the Blue Brothers movie.

Jmanghan
R.I.P.

siriuswriter
Just when we thought 2016 was done screwing us over with celebrity deaths...

TheHulk
This absolutely sucked balls...

TheVaultDweller
This is really sad news. I hope she rests in peace. This really has not been a good year for celebrities.

Darth Thor
Originally posted by Surtur

Originally posted by Kazenji
She was also in the Blue Brothers movie.

She was in Scream 2 playing a lookalike of herself. Claiming she could have been Princess Leia, but the one who slept with George Lucas got the job laughing out loud

She was very tongue in cheek like that.

Kazenji
Now her Mother has passed away.

Markk
RIP... we will never see princess Leia again

Surtur
We will see Leia again, she will live on throughout Star Wars in various forms. Like Obi Wan, she achieves a sort of immortality.

Walter Blakesle
RIP Carrie Fisher will always be known as Princess Leia to her fans. May the force be with . Beautiful article posted by earn the necklace about her.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.