Maxima vs Whor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Who's winning this? Current Thor or Max. No bfr.

zopzop
Can go either way. My money is on Maxima though, if she goes for mindr@pe from the getgo.

Galan007
Kind of what I was thinking.

Does Whor have any TP-resistance feats? If not, she's f*cked.

DarkSaint85
I'm wondering about Mjolnir.

Magneto has controlled it in the past. It now being shown to be sentient...would that matter

zopzop
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
I'm wondering about Mjolnir.

Magneto has controlled it in the past.
Maxima is also a top tier Ferrokinetic. If that hammer's been affected by Magneto............

Maxima for the win!

Rao Kal El
Originally posted by zopzop
Maxima is also a top tier Ferrokinetic. If that hammer's been affected by Magneto............

Maxima for the win!

thumb up

cdtm

Maxima for the win!

I don't think the hammer really liked Thor. wink

It transformed into a Jane Foster clone for her, a once in a lifetime feat that Thor could have used many, many times.

Plus, Mjolnir's absorbed Magneto's powers in a separate encounter. As the hammer control happened in a team book, I'd be inclined to go with the signature series.

zopzop
Originally posted by cdtm
Plus, Mjolnir's absorbed Magneto's powers in a separate encounter. As the hammer control happened in a team book, I'd be inclined to go with the signature series.
Which occurred last? By that I mean, if the "Mjolnir controlled Magento's powers" incident happened in the 60s and the "Magneto controlled Mjolnir" incident happened in the 70s or later, I'd go with that.

cdtm
Which occurred last? By that I mean, if the "Mjolnir controlled Magento's powers" incident happened in the 60s and the "Magneto controlled Mjolnir" incident happened in the 70s or later, I'd go with that.

Umm...

..Cage won in Power Man #48... And Danny won near the end of the series.. Then Cage won again in 1990's Luke Cage.. And then we had Remender in Thunderbolts..

We're good. I don't think Cage beat Iron Fist last. smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.