Your BOTTOM 5 Films of 2016

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Flyattractor
Its that Time of Year, aka The END of the Year, so Lets do it to DEATH!

Deadpool
Rogue 1.
Finding Dory
The Revanent
The Arrival

Patient_Leech
The RevEnAnt was 2015 there, Sparky.

I may have to think about it, but I typically try NOT to see the stinkers during the year. But I know BvS and Suicide Squad are very deserving of spots on the list.

Flyattractor
It was? Maybe I just saw it this year.

Its so hard to keep track anymore.

Darth Thor
1. Independence Day 2.
2. Star Trek Beyond.

Have to see more films before I complete my top 5, but I don't see the top 2 changing. They were just Awful.

Ascendancy
I couldn't get through 30 mins of BvS. It was hot garbage.

ares834

marwash22
you guys either don't watch many films, or your answers aren't very genuine.

Flyattractor
I would think the list is intended to be more of a IMO list then actual movie returns and outcomes in general.

jaden101
Office Christmas Party wasn't just the worst movie of the year, it's one of my worst movies ever.

marwash22
Originally posted by Flyattractor
I would think the list is intended to be more of a IMO list then actual movie returns and outcomes in general. soooo, basically this is a list of movies which you didn't like... for whatever reason, and not a list of movies that are bad from actual measurable standards such as acting, directing, cinematography, visual effects, etc.

Flyattractor
Hence the word "YOUR" in the thread title. As in YOUR OPINION.

Really Skippy, I would think what with you being a Mod-Herald you would have gotten that point?

BruceSkywalker
bats v supes
suicide squad
office christmas party
independence day resurgence

marwash22
Hence the word "YOUR" in the thread title. As in YOUR OPINION.

Really Skippy, I would think what with you being a Mod-Herald you would have gotten that point? yeah, my mistake thinking people use facts to form their opinions.

TheVaultDweller
1. Batman vs Superman. Seriously, if I hadn't paid for a ticket, I would have walked out within the first 20 minutes. It was such a disappointment because it had so much potential to be great.
2. Mechanic: Resurrection. That movie was just plain balls. No real point to it, other than an excuse for Jason Statham to show off his action scene skills.
3. Independence Day: Resurgence was garbage as well, IMO. It felt like the whole movie just happened in the hopes that the last few minutes could set up a sequel franchise.
4. Suicide Squad. Because it only made good use out of maybe 3 characters in the whole cast.
5. Passengers. Could have been great, but I ended up finding the story rather mediocre, and it struggled to keep my attention.

Khazra Reborn
1. Independence Day: Resurgence
2. Jack Reacher 2
3. Suicide Squad
4. Ghostbusters
5. The Purge 3

Flyattractor
Originally posted by marwash22
yeah, my mistake thinking people use facts to form their opinions.

Maybe you should go ask VaultDweller the same thing in his thread.

Esau Cairn

Finding Dory

I always knew you had a sensitive side.

Or is it feminine? wink

Flyattractor
Originally posted by Esau Cairn
I always knew you had a sensitive side.

Or is it feminine? wink

It Didn't have BRUCE in it so it SUCKED!

jinXed by JaNx
Independence Day 2
Hail Ceasor
Zoolander 2
Jungle Book
Xmen- Apocalypse

marwash22
Maybe you should go ask VaultDweller the same thing in his thread. nah, i'm fine with only pointing out how terrible of a poster you are. smile

Flyattractor
Originally posted by marwash22
nah, i'm fine with only pointing out how terrible of a poster you are. smile

I always try to achieve GREATNESS in my posting.

TheVaultDweller
Originally posted by jinXed by JaNx
Independence Day 2
Hail Ceasor
Zoolander 2
Jungle Book
Xmen- Apocalypse

Damn, you sat through Zoolander 2? Your fortitude is commendable. The trailers alone were enough to make me steer very clear of that film.

jinXed by JaNx
Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
Damn, you sat through Zoolander 2? Your fortitude is commendable. The trailers alone were enough to make me steer very clear of that film.

Yea, man....,i've seen things, man, terrible things confused no no

Insane Titan
Star Trek beyond
BvS
Independence Day 2
Suicide squad
Passengers

Patient_Leech
In no particularly order.. it's too hard to rank them, they are each atrocious in their own special way...

Gods of Egypt
BvS
Suicide Squad
Warcraft
Independence Day: Reguritation

The Nuul
doctor strange: typical hollywood white washing and more ****ing british actors, very racist movie.

patriots day

Star Trek beyond

that's all i got for now

Khazra Reborn
Originally posted by The Nuul
doctor strange: typical hollywood white washing and more ****ing british actors, very racist movie.

What about casting Mordo as black dude?

Patient_Leech
patriots day

Patriots Day looks awful.

Really? I mean, I'm super bored with most Marvel movies, but is it really bad?

-Pr-
The worst movie I watched this year was Ghostbusters.
Then X-Men.
Independence Day 2 was crap.
BvS was not that good in theatres, and went from good to disappointing when I watched the extended.
Suicide Squad has more than a few issues, but it's not the worst movie of the year. Bad adaptation for the most part.

Patient_Leech
Originally posted by Patient_Leech
In no particularly order.. it's too hard to rank them, they are each atrocious in their own special way...

Gods of Egypt
BvS
Suicide Squad
Warcraft
Independence Day: Reguritation

I'd honestly add the third act of Moonlight to this list. That movie sucked. The Academy really blew it this year..

tkitna

What?

Surtur
Didn't the Doctor Strange thing have something to do with Tibet and all that?

relentless1
Office Christmas Party
X Men Apocalypse
Independence Day 2
50 shades of black
zoolander 2

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.