Odin vs...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheLordofMurder
Discuss:

smile

carver9
Odin stomps.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by carver9
Odin stomps.

thumb up

golem370
Thanos would have won in the end.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by golem370

laughing out loud

Based on? smile

golem370
Based on Thanos is a badass.

TheLordofMurder
Based on Thanos is a badass.

So...

1) Thanos gets pounded on like a drum...

2) Thanos demonstrated no ability to do any significant harm to The ALL-FATHER...

3) Thanos required 7 full panels of Odin doing absolutely nothing just to slowly stagger back to his feet...

And based on that, we are to believe that Thanos was going to magically turn the tables and defeat Odin?

laughing out loud

Ummm....

No...

smile

riv6672
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
laughing out loud

Based on? smile
Based on Thanos being protected for a large chunk of his existence as the Marty Sue of Jim Starlin, with losses under other writers hand waved/retconned every time he returns to the character.
Add to that Thanos being the main villain in the next Avengers movie, and Thanos is guaranteed to have no lasting losses for the foreseeable...ever, and any past ones (see OP) will be ignored.

iceman24567
Thanos would have won in the end. Not likely

Insane Titan
Originally posted by riv6672
Based on Thanos being protected for a large chunk of his existence as the Marty Sue of Jim Starlin, with losses under other writers hand waved/retconned every time he returns to the character.
Add to that Thanos being the main villain in the next Avengers movie, and Thanos is guaranteed to have no lasting losses for the foreseeable...ever, and any past ones (see OP) will be ignored. the salty tears are so tasty.

Also it's funny carver cried about bait/troll threads yet doesn't here. He's not a double standard bastard at all!

riv6672
^^^Sight unseen i'll bet you're surprised me of all people is giving Thanos the win. big grin
Originally posted by iceman24567
Not likely he would have won in retrospect.

Insane Titan
Riv showing how thick he is, using the Starlin Protects Thanos excuse. Starlin wrote the Odin/Thanos fight.

riv6672
Imma guess you're thanking me for choosing Thanos. You're welcome. thumb up

Insane Titan
Point proven about both my posts.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.