Jedi that may have survived Order 66

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

juggernaut74
What promenent Jedi may have survived Order 66?

Barriss Offee is one along with Quinlan Vos.

Any others?

Kurk
Anakin

carthage
Possibly Eeth Koth

juggernaut74
Was Shaak Ti killed in canon?

Ursumeles
Yoda
Obi-Wan

Darth Thor
Originally posted by Kurk
Anakin

Nah, Anakin died when Vader was born.

Zenwolf
Originally posted by juggernaut74
Was Shaak Ti killed in canon?

Yeah, stabbed from behind by Anakin during Knightfall when she was meditating.

juggernaut74
Originally posted by carthage
Possibly Eeth Koth You are right. I thought Grievous killed but I remember wrong.

juggernaut74
Originally posted by Zenwolf
Yeah, stabbed from behind by Anakin during Knightfall when she was meditating. What is this Knightfall you speak of?

Darth Thor
What is this Knightfall you speak of?

It's when Anakin attacked the Jedi Temple. Most of the attack was never seen on screen, but we know it happened.

Kurk
wasn't shaak tii's death a deleted scene?

SunRazer
Originally posted by Kurk
wasn't shaak tii's death a deleted scene?

The actual scene was, but it was canonized by later sources (in Canon).

juggernaut74
Apparently Eeth Koth was killed in Yoda's vision.

http://aminoapps.com/page/star-wars/2746091/what-happens-to-eeth-koth

juggernaut74
Well I found Yoda's vision scene on YouTube and it appears that it wasn't Koth being killed but rather Agen Kolar, who was one of the Jedi to aid Mace Windu in their attempt to arrest Sidious.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IdWIOiOHXNs

SunRazer
Does Kolar even appear in TCW? Or do they confuse him with Koth?

juggernaut74
Don't think so. That was Yoda foreseeing the attempt to arrest Sidious.

Darth Abonis
I think having Vos around would be interesting. As for Bariss, Idk why they didn't make her an Inquisitor?

juggernaut74
They still could do that.

Vos has potential for an interesting story.

DarthAnt66
Don't think so. That was Yoda foreseeing the attempt to arrest Sidious.
Then that must be Kolar, not Koth, in the vision.

Darth Abonis
They still could do that.

Vos has potential for an interesting story.

No, Dave said no more Inquisitors this close to ANH, but I guess he can always go back on his word. He's screwed with continuity enough to do more

juggernaut74
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Then that must be Kolar, not Koth, in the vision. Yea that wasn't Koth, so he could still be roaming the galaxy.Originally posted by Darth Abonis
No, Dave said no more Inquisitors this close to ANH, but I guess he can always go back on his word. He's screwed with continuity enough to do more That don't make sense for there to be no more Inquisitors. Didn't Kanan ask one of them how many there was and the Inquisitor said there was more than enough or something like that.

juggernaut74
If anybody is reading the new Darth Vader comic there is another Jedi named Kirak to survive Order 66 in canon.

Thoug he didn't last long he did seem pretty cool.

Total Warrior
Not sure if Kirak can be considered a true Jedi, aniway apparently Jocasta Nu survived too. Also there is a mobile game where you are an inquisitor and you hunt down 4 Jedi. Is that considered canon?

Selenial
Who says Jocasta is alive?

DarthAnt66
The description of the upcoming comics.

Darth Abonis
Bariss definitely survived and she will probably be the surprise Jedi who survived in the new Darth Vader comics. Vader and her fight for control as Palpatine's apprentice and head of the Inquisitorious program

Also, Quinlan Vos surviving would be awesome. They could do a novel about it that takes place around 15 BBY.

juggernaut74
Jocasta Nu is the surprise Jedi that's appearing in the Vader comics coming up. Although Bariss is probably alive at this time and possibly even during the time of Rebels.

Eeth Koth could still be alive as well.

Big Gerald
Wouldn't Jocasta Nu be like 140

juggernaut74
Don't know.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.