Nightwing runs the X Men h2h gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

riv6672
Dojo matches. 1 minute rest between matches. How far does he get.

Colossus (no armored form)

Cyclops (no eye beams)

Kitty Pryde (no phasing)

Storm (no weather manip)

Nightcrawler (no Bamfing)

Delta1938
Interesting idea.

riv6672
Originally posted by Delta1938
Interesting idea.
Guess NW whooping all the X Men isnt that interesting. laughing

tkitna
NW rolls through those guys

carver9
Yep. Terrible thread

riv6672
Originally posted by carver9
Yep. Terrible thread
Carver-Vision tends to warp things. thumb up

BruceSkywalker
spite, grayson stomps

riv6672
Thought for sure NC would give him trouble.

-Pr-
Are bodies normalised? Or is Kurt still super agile and so-on?

On skill alone, the only one that can really compete is Shadowcat, if you go by all that Ogun stuff.

riv6672
Yeah, Kurt's still Kurt.

I set up the matches as skill wise:
Worst, good, best, decent, Kurt (who i consider the 'x factor' cuz of physical stats, but no bamfing or anything to bounce off of hang onto/stick to).

Sin I AM
He's not getting past scott imo

riv6672
^^^Thats...interesting. Thanks.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by riv6672
^^^Thats...interesting. Thanks.

Np. Piotr is a butler level h2h fighter. Probably around Alfred level. Hed get a lucky hit or two in. He's strong af even in human form so he's not gonna get oneshot. NW will win but he will feel it. Then he has a minute of rest before he faces scott. Scott could stalemate him or outright beat him if he fights smart. Even if he made it past Cyclops which isnt a stretch he's not beating kitty. So it stops there

riv6672
You have a very high opinion of Cyclops. thumb up

marwash22
she has a very low opinion of Dick... which is not surprising if you know her at all.

riv6672
Not well enough to have ever seen her lowball Dick, i guess.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by marwash22
she has a very low opinion of Dick... which is not surprising if you know her at all.

Hey boo

Not well enough to have ever seen her lowball Dick, i guess.

Who's lowballing? U think Grayson is gonna oneshot his way thru this list? Dick is above Scott in h2h but hes no slouch. Plus he gets no rest between fights. The guy doesnt have unlimited stamina

marwash22
Not well enough to have ever seen her lowball Dick, i guess. that was an inside joke. lol.

riv6672
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Who's lowballing?
You are.

U think Grayson is gonna oneshot his way thru this list?
Never said that.

Dick is above Scott in h2h but hes no slouch.
No slouch is a long way from Dick.

Plus he gets no rest between fights.
He gets one minute rest between fights, and Cyclops is only the second fight.
Learn to read, 'boo'-barella.

Sin I AM
Learn to read, 'boo'-barella.

Like i said he stops at Scott and if he manages to win he's not beating kitty.

-Pr-
Np. Piotr is a butler level h2h fighter. Probably around Alfred level.

no expression

Stoic
Originally posted by -Pr-
Are bodies normalised? Or is Kurt still super agile and so-on?

On skill alone, the only one that can really compete is Shadowcat, if you go by all that Ogun stuff.

Agreed. He'll have a tough fight against Kitty, Night Crawler? No so much.

-Pr-
His agility and his tail will make him more of a threat than the average goon, but he's not on the level of some of the martial artists Dick has fought in the past.

Mindset
He's not getting past scott imo Lmao

-Pr-
I missed the bit about such little rest between fights. Not sure it makes a huge amount of difference though.

riv6672
His agility and his tail will make him more of a threat than the average goon, but he's not on the level of some of the martial artists Dick has fought in the past.
Good deal. I wasnt sure so i saved him for last.

Sin I AM
no expression

U disagree?

Dareangel
sin why do you think so low about dick?

Cogito
Comic street levelers have superhuman endurance. Fighting 5 people back to back will not challenge Dick.

He clears with mild difficulty.

riv6672
^^^Thanks.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Dareangel
sin why do you think so low about dick?

I dont. I 💘 Dick. I just like The other characters just as much. Scotts been training since his teen years just like Dick. He's sparred with the best. Same a the rest more or less...they've been fighting for just as long as he has...i just dont think he clears without difficulty. Could he do it yea...but a minute of rest is not a lot.

-Pr-
U disagree?

Yes. He might not be on Cyclops's level, but he's not so far behind.

riv6672
I dont. I 💘 Dick. I just like The other characters just as much. Scotts been training since his teen years just like Dick. He's sparred with the best. Same a the rest more or less...they've been fighting for just as long as he has...i just dont think he clears without difficulty. Could he do it yea...but a minute of rest is not a lot.
Who are 'the best'?
And what makes you equate the training Scott got to anything near what NW received?
NWs a street level (powerless) hero trained by Batman to be as mentally and physically competent as possible.
Cyke (and the others) received h2h/physical training as a matter of course, not as a main focus.
Its like comparing a policeman to a world champion MMA fighter.

Your rationale besides sparring with some unconfirmed 'best' is time. Ha.

Sin I AM
Who are 'the best'?
And what makes you equate the training Scott got to anything near what NW received?
NWs a street level (powerless) hero trained by Batman to be as mentally and physically competent as possible.
Cyke (and the others) received h2h/physical training as a matter of course, not as a main focus.
Its like comparing a policeman to a world champion MMA fighter.

Your rationale besides sparring with some unconfirmed 'best' is time. Ha.

Je sparred with logan and held his own. Batman is Batman. Tim Drake got trained by him i wouldnt place him above Scott.

-Pr-
I would, tbh.

Sin I AM
(auto quote)[/quickquote

U make it seem as though alfred is a scrub

-Pr-
(auto quote)

Not at all.

riv6672
I would, tbh.
I would too.
As a rookie, Tim was doing things like this.
http://i.imgur.com/yBc8ZW0.jpg

Cyclops, while able to use his powers, has things like this happen.
http://static1.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/3/39001/1412093-cycdodge2.png

-Pr-
That's not some kind of low showing for Cyclops, to be fair.

riv6672
Since when are we doing fair?
That went out the window with

stick out tongue

krisblaze
Nightwing kills them tbh.

-Pr-
Since when are we doing fair?
That went out the window with

stick out tongue

Maybe, but I wouldn't use Tim Drake. That guy was wanked so hard he's probably got permanent soreness.

riv6672
laughing

Dareangel

that actually makes a lot of sense.

riv6672
^^^Which of course means it makes "Juggernaut and Hulk are better at h2h than Daredevil" sense.
Which is no sense.

Sin I AM
^^^Which of course means it makes "Juggernaut and Hulk are better at h2h than Daredevil" sense.
Which is no sense.

If u feel so strongly about it why did u make a spite thread

Dareangel
Which is no sense.

well they will do better than daredevil at H2H if they fight. by the way did you see cyclops fighting H2H legion? he presented a very high level of fighting skills and completely owned legion.

riv6672
If u feel so strongly about it why did u make a spite thread
Not a spite thread, just didnt think anyone would respond with such brain dead logic as 'doesnt get past Scott'. laughing

Delta1938
http://www.reactiongifs.us/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/popcorn_jon_stewart.gif

Dareangel
cyclops has some very good fighting feats. defeating a mutant with super strength, owning 3 people at the same time attacking him, taking down bishop in H2H, and recently presenting very high level of fighting skills while completely destroying legion. cyclops is one of those guys who has good fighting skills and could easily be a street. but he got other powers so he doesnt bother himself much with fist fighting people.

-Pr-
That and the time he beat a gang with his eyes closed.

riv6672
Originally posted by Dareangel
cyclops has some very good fighting feats. defeating a mutant with super strength, owning 3 people at the same time attacking him, taking down bishop in H2H, and recently presenting very high level of fighting skills while completely destroying legion. cyclops is one of those guys who has good fighting skills and could easily be a street. but he got other powers so he doesnt bother himself much with fist fighting people.
http://www.reactiongifs.us/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/popcorn_jon_stewart.gif

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.