Star Wars Character Progression Tiers (Canon)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarthAnt66
I have three different placements in a tier:
Low: X(-)
Base: X
High: X(+)
* indicates Nick Gillard gave the ranking.

All of this is based on Nick Gillard, obviously.

ANAKIN SKYWALKER:
Attack of the Clones: 7(-)
The Clone Wars: 7
Season One: 7
Season Two: 7
Season Three: 7
Season Four: 7(+)
Season Five: 7(+)
Season Six: 8(-)
The Lost Missions: 8
Revenge of the Sith, LS: 8(+)*
Revenge of the Sith, DS: 9*

OBI-WAN KENOBI:
The Phantom Menace, LS: 6(+)*
The Phantom Menace, DS: 7(-)*
Attack of the Clones: 7(-)
The Clone Wars: 7
Season One: 7
Season Two: 7
Season Three: 7
Season Four: 7
Season Five: 7(+)
Season Six: 7(+)
The Lost Missions: 8(-)
Revenge of the Sith: 8*
A New Hope: 8(-)

I'll do Asajj Ventress, Ahsoka Tano, and Grievous soon.

DarthAnt66
For the record, my lists may still change a lot

cs_zoltan
Shouldn't they be 8 already from like S4 onward? They gave hell of a fights to tier 8 Dooku and Maul respectively.

Also Gillard said Kenobi is only 7 in TPM when DS?

Nephthys
I feel like the numbered tiers Gillard uses is really unhelpful because of how broad and nebulous a 7 or 8 can be.

relentless1
what was it again? 9 was the highest level and only Yoda, Vader and Sidious were there in ROTS right?

SunRazer
This stuff seems about right. But for the record, Gillard has said that Anakin's a 5 in AotC and that Obi-Wan's a 7 in RotS (he moved everyone except Anakin down one for the latter).

cs_zoltan
Originally posted by SunRazer
Obi-Wan's a 7 in RotS

wat

SunRazer
****ing read, lol.

(he moved everyone except Anakin down one for the latter).

cs_zoltan
I meant give a quote you piece of shit.

Pretty sure the Making of RotS book, or whatever the f-uck it's called, has Kenobi at 8. And then Gillard says in an interview again that he's 8.

SunRazer
Yes, he says they're 8 most of the time. Which is why I said that he moved them down one. You're not the only one who found it strange when they first heard it.

Here's the quote:

SunRazer
As for Anakin being a level 5 in AotC, this is the quote:

cs_zoltan
Well the sources that say Kenobi is 8 are newer and more numerous than the one that says 7. So no, Kenobi is 8.

Nice try tho.

SunRazer
Are you retarded? I've always held him at 8, and Anakin in AotC as a 7, Yoda/Mace as a 9, etc. In fact, I said I agreed with Ant's ranking of Obi-Wan as an 8 in that very ****ing post.

I'm just saying that Gillard has once said some weird things, not that I take those as standard.

cs_zoltan
Then why bring up irrelevant shit all the time?

Also you said "it seems about right" and then went ahead and said Kenobi is 7. So suck my dick smile

SunRazer
It's not irrelevant - it's related to the discussion. It's just overridden by the majority of his interviews which have Obi-Wan as an 8, Yoda as a 9, etc.

I said Ant's stuff seems right, which includes RotS Obi-Wan being an 8. I went on to say that "for the record (which means just for the sake of it, not that I believe it), Gillard has said this stuff before". So it's clear what I believe, lol.

You're retard numero uno smile Stop trying to pick fights with people and be satisfied with your shitty lot in life.

cs_zoltan
It's not irrelevant - it's related to the discussion. It's just overridden by the majority of his interviews which have Obi-Wan as an 8, Yoda as a 9, etc.

If it's overwritten, then it's not relevant.

I said Ant's stuff seems right, which includes RotS Obi-Wan being an 8. I went on to say that "for the record (which means just for the sake of it, not that I believe it), Gillard has said this stuff before". So it's clear what I believe, lol.

You're retard numero uno smile Stop trying to pick fights with people and be satisfied with your shitty lot in life.

Saying "Seems about right" is implying it's mostly correct, not totally. And then you actually make a correction, so don't be surprised one might think you have Kenobi at 7.

Go back to school and learn more about how to articulate what you want to say better. Not my fault you are an incoherent phag smile

SunRazer
Well, even if you're dumb enough to think that, I've clarified it now, so there's no point in continuing this.

Why don't you try picking fights with people IRL? smile

cs_zoltan
I don't meet a lot of people IRL that can't speak coherently and then get super defensive when I call them out on their incomprehensible word shitting smile

Just take your L Nova. You phrased your post retardedly, there's nothing to be ashamed of smile

SunRazer
lol You know that's not the case or else you would've called me out on the fact that the quotes are contradicted in your very first post, instead of waiting until after I provided the quote. You just had to find something to throw at me cuz your ammunition is so shit you wouldn't be able to shoot holes through paper.

Anyway, my stance isn't blurred anymore, so we're wasting our time here.

cs_zoltan
I waited for your quote because I didn't know if it's newer or not since I never even heared of it before erm

SunRazer
You're in denial smile

cs_zoltan
Yeah, about your intelligence.

SunRazer
Originally posted by cs_zoltan
Yeah, about your intelligence.

laughing out loud

Search Results
denial
dɪˈnʌɪ(&#601winkl/
noun
noun: denial

refusal to acknowledge an unacceptable truth or emotion or to admit it into consciousness, used as a defence mechanism.

Yeah, I know you refuse to acknowledge that I'm more intelligent than you smile

cs_zoltan
That you have any.

SunRazer
Yeah, yeah. This is getting boring now. Bye.

Fated Xtasy
See Nova, doesn't feel good being Bitched at continuously even after you've clarified your stance does it? uhuh

DarthAnt66
Kenobi was a 7 in AotC and moved up to an 8 in RotS, yeah. Gillard has stated that in other interviews. Plus, it's blatantly obvious.

DarthAnt66
This stuff seems about right. But for the record, Gillard has said that Anakin's a 5 in AotC and that Obi-Wan's a 7 in RotS (he moved everyone except Anakin down one for the latter).
Nah. That interview was before the final numbers were established.

In this version, Anakin ends up being like an 11, IIRC.

The final version just goes up to 10 levels.

ILS
I bet Ant has spent all this time wanking Anakin and establishing Gillard's tier system so that he could one day reveal an RPG sourcebook quote labelling Revan as a 16 and Anakin a 9, all in the hopes of raising Revan above Anakin and everyone else forever.

#busted

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by ILS
I bet Ant has spent all this time wanking Anakin and establishing Gillard's tier system so that he could one day reveal an RPG sourcebook quote labelling Revan as a 16 and Anakin a 9, all in the hopes of raising Revan above Anakin and everyone else forever.

#busted
https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/M/MV5BMjAwMzk1MDI1OF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMDYxODkzNzE@._V1_UY1200_CR90,0,630,1200_AL_.jpg

cs_zoltan
Originally posted by cs_zoltan
Shouldn't they be 8 already from like S4 onward? They gave hell of a fights to tier 8 Dooku and Maul respectively.

Also Gillard said Kenobi is only 7 in TPM when DS?

Petrus
Reeves finally starting to look sorta his age.

Zenwolf
I couldn't tell that was him for a second without looking at the name placement heh.

Petrus
Hadn't seen him with short hair.

Unbowed
But if Anakin's just a 5 in AOTC and his powers "have doubled since the last time we met, Count" then the difference between levels isn't as great as we've led to believe.

MythLord
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/M/MV5BMjAwMzk1MDI1OF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMDYxODkzNzE@._V1_UY1200_CR90,0,630,1200_AL_.jpg

Why does Reeves look constipated?

cs_zoltan
Originally posted by Unbowed
But if Anakin's just a 5 in AOTC and his powers "have doubled since the last time we met, Count" then the difference between levels isn't as great as we've led to believe.

But he wasn't 5. Nova is just posting outdated, irrelevant, missleading shit as always smile

UCanShootMyNova
Originally posted by ILS

#busted

Is it bad that that wouldn't surprise me in the slightest?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.