Lord Carver, The Greatest KMCer Who Ever Lived

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

StiltmanFTW
ALL HAIL LORD CARVER!

The tinfoil destroyer.

Father of Gladiator.

Hulk's true love.

RealityWarper
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
ALL HAIL LORD CARVER!

The tinfoil destroyer.

Father of Gladiator.

Hulk's true love.

This

bluewaterrider
Joking aside, I've got to say Carver is one of the coolest guys on this website.
I've seen posters melt down over the years from receiving even half the flak and ribbing he has. Yet Carver rarely if ever lashes out with anger or the kind of invective other people try to throw around. Class act compared to a great many I've encountered here.

zopzop
Originally posted by bluewaterrider
I've seen posters melt down over the years from receiving even half the flak and ribbing he has. Yet Carver rarely if ever lashes out with anger or the kind of invective other people try to throw around.
+1

psycho gundam
Yeah well you also don't give your table a reach around after yelling at it when you stub your toe

carver9
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
ALL HAIL LORD CARVER!

The tinfoil destroyer.

Father of Gladiator.

Hulk's true love.

laughing out loud laughing out loud

Delta1938
Originally posted by bluewaterrider
Joking aside, I've got to say Carver is one of the coolest guys on this website.
I've seen posters melt down over the years from receiving even half the flak and ribbing he has. Yet Carver rarely if ever lashes out with anger or the kind of invective other people try to throw around. Class act compared to a great many I've encountered here.

Much like lobsters and cockroaches, he'd need enough brain cells to feel pain.

Rao Kal El
Originally posted by Delta1938
Much like lobsters and cockroaches, he'd need enough brain cells to feel pain.

laughing thumb up

Flyattractor
*first thought that popped in mind when say the title thread...*
"awww did Carver get banned?"

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.