Luthor and Joker vs Deathstroke, Deadshot, Deadpool, Bullseye, Cheshire

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

basilisk
Superman, Batman and the League are sick and tired of dealing with Luthor and Joker with all the trouble and deaths they cause. The League decide to outsource the problem - they covertly hire a team of deadly mercenaries to provide a final solution to the villains while publicly keeping their hands clean:

Deathstroke
Deadshot
Deadpool
Bullseye
Cheshire

Superman and Batman even begin to practice the shocked expressions and reactions they will put on for the press conference when the villains' deaths are reported in the media.

Can either Luthor or Joker survive such an assassination plot? They are operating separately here, Luthor in Metropolis and Joker in Gotham.

Scenario 1: No warning for Luthor and Joker, it's business as usual for the villains with whatever regular security, protection, safeguards etc. they have in place.

Scenario 2: The villains are tipped off 24 hours beforehand, but can't leave the city.

Bonus scenario: the League manage to secure Lobo's services for the mercenary team in addition to the rest.

TheHulk
1. They both get instantly killed...hell all you need is Floyd with a 50 cal sniper rifle

2. Lex will have good plans for them. Joker too but probably less. Just being general.

3.Lobo solos

AlmightyKfish
I think they probably both die in the first scenario.

In the second however, they can probably both survive. Luthor slightly more obviously, as he could just tech himself out and he'd be able to hide or fight or whatever.

But Joker in Gotham would likely survive too, as he knows the city, has access to all his caches of toxin etc, and can out-think/plan nearly anyone this side of Batman.

Sin I AM
These mooks arent killing joker AND lex. Not gonna happen

basilisk
Not really mooks though. JLA hired some of the best of the best for their dirty work.

Delta1938
What's Lex's current armor done? If it's anything like the Pre-FLASHPOINT armor, I don't see them having a chance if he gets it(a possibility even in scenario 1).

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.