Death's Head 2 vs Carnage

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Flyattractor
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/3f/75/f9/3f75f9a109e9cdd1c450e5e6f7374c9f.jpg

VS

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/4f/db/29/4fdb29529d9ca4a9fcdbb6ca33afe450.jpg

They Cyborg with over 104 killer personality Instincts from the far flung future of 2020 vs the 90's Extremer then Venom rip off Carnage..

Who Wins?

No BFR.

No Cis/Pis

leonidas
tricky, but i'll go with dh2. he has some of the same abilities carnage has and his regen is crazy. not sure cassidy could put him down and minion has options between siphon and sonics as well as the more basic powers he has. carnage is tough. not impossible i guess but i'd stick with minion for a majority here.

Flyattractor
Any guess on how the 2 compare strength wise?

Digi
Minion is low class 100. Plenty of showings to justify him as lots stronger than Carnage. Leo is pretty much on point. Either is a tough out for the other, but I see no way Minion ever goes down.

DarkSaint85
Just as an aside....sonics won't work.

http://i.imgur.com/5Eak1J4.png

leonidas
i didn't think they worked anymore.... still say minion.

StyleTime
I have absolutely no idea who wins.

Just figured I'd let everyone know.

Flyattractor
I pretty much based this off of the last time I paid any attention to Kletus and that was the Max Carn Arc. I have no idea where he is now. Just wanted to see a couple of the 90's more Tolerable Extremers go at it.

Digi
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Just as an aside....sonics won't work.

http://i.imgur.com/5Eak1J4.png

Yeah, I vaguely remembered that as well. It makes it more difficult to put him down, no doubt. But Carnage is still outclassed in pretty much every category. It wouldn't be a short fight. But it also wouldn't really be in doubt imo. More offensive output, equally haxx regen, way better strength (there's some not-outlandish ABC logic with Killpower that could easily put Minion in Herc's league), and the plot device that is the cranial siphon. Which, admittedly, might be tricky with a symbiote, but has taken out people lots more powerful than Carnage.

basilisk
Good fight. From what I remember of these characters I also think DH2 can probably take it, but it's a tough fight alright. In a comic I could see Carnage having had enough and just clearing the hell out to look for easier pickings.

Flyattractor
Should one of the characters running way be counted as BFR?

Blue Area Vet
First off, this is a GREAT matchup, props to the OP. Hard to pick a winner. Some are citing DHB being stronger, but what different would that make?

Digi
Originally posted by Blue Area Vet
First off, this is a GREAT matchup, props to the OP. Hard to pick a winner. Some are citing DHB being stronger, but what different would that make?

The only two people to provide specific reasons for a Minion win are leo and I, and we both cited several reasons beyond strength. I only referenced his strength initially bc Fly specifically asked about it. But to reiterate, the strength difference is likely pretty massive, which, yes, would mean something. I'm more of a mind that Minion's equally high-powered energy attacks and cranial siphon would be the deciding factors. Carnage can't do meaningful damage to Minion, while Minion can disintegrate or assimilate him.

Flyattractor
I would say that DH2 defiantly has the stats in Durability and Fighting Skill. Can't say I can think of any showable feats or Strength tho...

Digi
Originally posted by Flyattractor
I would say that DH2 defiantly has the stats in Durability and Fighting Skill. Can't say I can think of any showable feats or Strength tho...

Again, strength isn't the most important factor here. But he has a handful that put him in the Class 100 range, like overpowering Thing, or on several occasions being shown as Killpower's equal (notable bc Killpower stalemated Hercules in arm wrestling), and lifting a ship easily that was at least dozens of tons, and likely hundreds. He also had a good showing against Hulk, one that I think showed Hulk was stronger but placed Minion within range of him.

Flyattractor
Originally posted by Digi
Again, strength isn't the most important factor here. But he has a handful that put him in the Class 100 range, like overpowering Thing, or on several occasions being shown as Killpower's equal (notable bc Killpower stalemated Hercules in arm wrestling), and lifting a ship easily that was at least dozens of tons, and likely hundreds. He also had a good showing against Hulk, one that I think showed Hulk was stronger but placed Minion within range of him.

Was that the one where DH and KP shot the Hulk out of an airlock?

Digi
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Was that the one where DH and KP shot the Hulk out of an airlock?

It was. It's actually a fight I dislike referencing, because it's not really a definitive showing for anyone involved. The others I mentioned are better, imo. But you're asking specifically about strength feats, so it seemed logical to mention it.

Flyattractor
Ah so. Yeah. DH2 wa a great read when it first started but it fell apart real quick and then I got burned out on it due to overexposure very quickly.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.