Senya Tirall Respect Thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

darthbane77
worked on this non-stop from 11:30 AM to 7:40 PM today, so hopefully it's done well. I did all my other RT's in a matter of a few hours and they both came out fine, this one should be no exception. Let me know if there's anything I need to fix or anything, honest opinions.

Senya RT

red8
Good job

darthbane77
thumb up Thanks

UCanShootMyNova
Good to know some of Senya's Force feats.

Fated Xtasy
It's a nice thread. However I do have a few critiques. If you care to hear them I'll PM you. But if you don't then I'll stay my tongue. I do appreciate the hard work and effort put into the thread though. Thank you for making a thread for this overlooked character. smile

darthbane77
Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
It's a nice thread. However I do have a few critiques. If you care to hear them I'll PM you. But if you don't then I'll stay my tongue. I do appreciate the hard work and effort put into the thread though. Thank you for making a thread for this overlooked character. smile Sure, I could always use some pointers.

darthbane77
Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
It's a nice thread. However I do have a few critiques. If you care to hear them I'll PM you. But if you don't then I'll stay my tongue. I do appreciate the hard work and effort put into the thread though. Thank you for making a thread for this overlooked character. smile Still up for those critiques if you wanna send them to me.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.