Palpatine's Grand Plan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Abonis
Correct me if I am wrong, but is it true that Palpatine had a dark side plan to alter reality or space-time or something and it was briefly mentioned in Tarkin, and a big part of it will be revealed in Empie's End on Jakku?

The Merchant
In Tarkin that Sith Shrine he and Plaguies found was so powerful that by using some ritual they could have made themselves Gods of the Dark Side but that didn't happen. I dunno about Jakku.

NewGuy01
Originally posted by Darth Abonis
Correct me if I am wrong, but is it true that Palpatine had a dark side plan to alter reality or space-time or something and it was briefly mentioned in Tarkin, and a big part of it will be revealed in Empie's End on Jakku?

I vaguely recall some shady source that talked about Palpatine discovering some great source of dark side power outside of the galaxy that will be connected to the sequel trilogy, but that's about it.

ares834
Yeah, that's mentioned in aftermath by one of Palpatine's advisers named Yupe Tashu who was a loony Sith cultist. It seems pretty clear he doesn't know what he is talking about so I certainly wouldn't trust some shady source claiming it to play a role in the ST.

Originally posted by The Merchant
In Tarkin that Sith Shrine he and Plaguies found was so powerful that by using some ritual they could have made themselves Gods of the Dark Side but that didn't happen.

Nope, that's not stated; though Sidious does seek such power. But I can see where the confusion comes from.

"But it was here that would one day work together the way Sidious and Plagueis had to coax from the dark side its final secrets."

Originally posted by Darth Abonis

Yes his plan was to learn how to reshape reality. ANd yes, it's mentioned in Tarkin.

"And he would not allow himself to be sidetracked from his goal of unlocking the secrets many of the sith masters before him had sought; the means to harness the powers of the darkside to reshape reality itself; in effect, to fashion a universe of his own creation. Not mere immortality of the sort Plagueis had lusted after, but influence of the ultimate sort."

And we don't know what is up with Jakku yet. Though something important is located there considering Sidious said as much.

Rockydonovang
sidious>universal confrimed

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.