Can Count Dooku resist Darth Zannah's Sorcery?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nfactor1995
Darth Zannah hits Count Dooku with a full power spell similarly to what she did to Darth Bane in Dynasty of Evil. Does Dooku successfully resist the spell? If yes, why? If no, why not?

Deronn_solo
*Could* Also, most likely, yes.

In my opinion, will power ties directly into your strength in the Force , given one has to oppose their will on the Force to master it and effectively call upon its strength.

Dooku has the mastery/command in spades, so it stands to reason his will power should be top notch.

Emperordmb
No. I argue some characters that have high tier willpower feats can't because those high tier displays of willpower often don't seem to compare to Bane's from my perspective... but at least those characters actually have high tier displays of willpower. Dooku honestly has no displays of willpower that really stick out.

Even aside from that, some might argue that "Dooku has no fear", but that's a ridiculous argument for two reasons:
1. Every sentient being in the history of Star Wars is afraid of something.
2. Dooku knows this guy so there obviously is at least one thing he's significantly afraid of.

ILS
Dooku did, in the movie, remain pretty damn composed after being relieved of both hands. He was more concerned with the fact Palps did him dirty.

ILS
As for the willpower/Force potential thing, my take is:

Both high = very powerful fighter.
High Force, low will = missing potential but potential for involuntary/circumstantial power spikes, e.g Anakin's Force scream in LoE
Low Force, high will = reached potential, it's just not very high, likely very skilled though... Cin Drallig? Seems like a great example.
Both low = carthage

cs_zoltan
Someone's not happy that carthage changed his movement from Bane dies to Maul trips.

ILS
There was a time, before you made an appearance, that carthage actually made arguments and we had some pretty good banter. I still have no problem with him and find his threads pretty funny.

But hey, cancer cancer McCancer everything is death

Kurk
Dooku dun mochs zannah into having sex with him and then an heroing.

Dooku is a borderline sociopath ; I can't imagine there's anything he is insecure about (cue cz zoltan; his sagging balls). The man is full of calm and discipline and knows how to circumvent around tricky situations. Take the night sister potion, or the other poison he did himself of, or the pirates, mother talzins voodo attack etc

SunRazer
Dooku's well aware of Ancient Sith Sorcery, including Illusions, which is a big plus.

Add to that his general mental control and power, and it's unlikely that Zannah would break him, yeah.

Beniboybling
Let's be honest, anyone sufficiently stronger than Zannah would just laugh her illusions off. Her making Bane piss his pants is being wanked too much. smile

MythLord
Not really when Bane:
- has resisted the telepathic influence of someone like Kaan, decades pre-prime
- has in-depth knowledge on Zannah's sorcery and how it works
- has some of the most insane willpower feats in the mythos

I'm fairly certain she can influence beings even stronger than herself with Sorcery.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.