Darth Tenebrous vs Asajj Ventress

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ursumeles
1. Sabers only
2. Force only
3. All-Out

TenebrousWay
4. IQ only

cs_zoltan
Why do you always get inspired by retarded opinions? No offense DC.

Ursumeles
LMAO thumb up

Edit: Ninja'd

Deronn_solo
Via his placement in the Banite line, Tenebrous should dominate.

You should have made it feats only though - that would have yielded excellent discussion given how relatively mediocre Tenebrous is in that regard.

ILS
In that case I'm glad it's Ventress and not, say, Tulak Hord or Kyp DURRRRon, who have no verifiable combat feats worth an asshair compared to most padawans.

Emperordmb
Tenebrous stomps.

Ursumeles
Ahhh, good Idea.
The Force only round is feats only smile
Edit: Ninja'd so hard lol

Deronn_solo
Originally posted by ILS
In that case I'm glad it's Ventress and not, say, Tulak Hord or Kyp DURRRRon, who have no verifiable combat feats worth an asshair compared to most padawans.

I guess Kyp wasn't in combat when he one-shotted that Sith Leviathan, or no-selled Jaina's Force lightning, right? laughing out loud

Kurk
Ventress takes the anal

ILS
Originally posted by Deronn_solo
I guess Kyp wasn't in combat when he one-shotted that Sith Leviathan, or no-selled Jaina's Force lightning, right? laughing out loud Jaina's lightning is shit and the weather isn't scary

DarthAnt66
ILS, what's your beef with Hord?

Deronn_solo
Because of some ancient/Banite Sith double standard he accused me of using....

SunRazer
Tenebrous shit-stomps.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by ILS
In that case I'm glad it's Ventress and not, say, Tulak Hord or Kyp DURRRRon, who have no verifiable combat feats worth an asshair compared to most padawans. Who do you think Hord can beat?

Deronn_solo
ILS is gone for good, lmao.

Or so he says at least.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.