Thor joins the JLA

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Would Thor be a Wonder Woman and Martian Manhunter on the team or a Superman.

Please do not use what you think the writers would do. Let's base this off of his fts.

DarkSaint85
13:57. Stop dodging. You know it doesn't work.

TheHulk
Thor will be the new most powerful member smile

Insane Titan
He'd play second fiddle to Superman.

Philosophía
He'd be a Aquaman.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by carver9

Please do not use what you think the writers would do. Let's base this off of his fts.

Jane would probably do just fine. Odinson would get kicked off the team

riv6672

He'd be Thor.

carver9
So you don't understand the question? Just ask and I can help.

riv6672
No, your question is ignorant. And no one can help you.

carver9
But it's pretty basic though and you still answered it wrong. You probably want to go to a similar thread like this on another forum and find a post to copy and paste as your own to help you with thread. If you need help finding one, let me know.

DarkSaint85
Are you actually asking riv to read the OP? Lol. Oh the irony.

Insane Titan
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Are you actually asking riv to read the OP? Lol. Oh the irony. thumb up

carver9
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Are you actually asking riv to read the OP? Lol. Oh the irony.

Yes and Darksaint, please read the OP.

cdtm
Yes and Darksaint, please read the OP.
Originally posted by carver9 He's terrible at it. To the point that it's obvious trolling and pointless replying too.

Sin I AM
But it's pretty basic though and you still answered it wrong. You probably want to go to a similar thread like this on another forum and find a post to copy and paste as your own to help you with thread. If you need help finding one, let me know.

https://68.media.tumblr.com/75b5629203ea44eb9ee7cbedf217e5bc/tumblr_ojm7u5lm6X1qdpkauo1_500.gif

celeyhyga17

He'd be a more powerful Wondy and take care of the "godly" business side of things. But since he has more raw power than Wondy, he'd alleviate some of the burdens that fall on Clark's shoulders. Probably end up taking point on some missions where Superman level power is needed. Give the blue boy scout some time to make more babies with Lois.

cdtm
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
He'd be a more powerful Wondy and take care of the "godly" business side of things. But since he has more raw power than Wondy, he'd alleviate some of the burdens that fall on Clark's shoulders. Probably end up taking point on some missions where Superman level power is needed.

Pretty much.

We've seen this with Hype/Thor, it would be the exact same thing.

riv6672
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
He'd be a more powerful Wondy and take care of the "godly" business side of things. But since he has more raw power than Wondy, he'd alleviate some of the burdens that fall on Clark's shoulders. Probably end up taking point on some missions where Superman level power is needed.
Originally posted by cdtm
Pretty much.

We've seen this with Hype/Thor, it would be the exact same thing.
So in other words, he'd be Thor , not just ignorantly pigeon holed into an imaginary fanboy created slot. As i said.

http://www.gifwave.com/media/452516_martial-arts-matrix-laurence-fishburne-bring-it.gif

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by riv6672
So in other words, he'd be Thor , not just ignorantly pigeon holed into an imaginary fanboy created slot. As i said.

http://www.gifwave.com/media/452516_martial-arts-matrix-laurence-fishburne-bring-it.gif
Not exactly what I said. I mentioned Wondy first because of their connection to the god realms.

ShadowFyre
Hed basically be supes drinking,killing, hittin a few magic licks that supes couldnt do and gettin lois preggers

-Pr-

Prof. T.C McAbe
He would be Captain Marvel or GL John, below WW for sure. The Trinity will always have the spotlight.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.