Magnaut/Juggerneto vs Silver Surfer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
A what if. What if Magneto became the Juggernaut had a month to get use to his new powers and then ran into SS. What would happen?

deathslash
He would lose. Even with the new juggernaut powers, surfer has far too much versatility to lose this.

golem370
How would he lose?

abhilegend
Originally posted by deathslash
He would lose. Even with the new juggernaut powers, surfer has far too much versatility to lose this.
Seriously?

deathslash
Originally posted by abhilegend
Seriously? doesn't surfer have tp? If (more like when) he gets the helmet off, it's game over. Also, strength and durability won't really help with the massive speed difference between the two of them.

golem370
Technically Magernaut would have two force fields and I believe Mags has strong TP defense.

deathslash
Originally posted by golem370
Technically Magernaut would have two force fields and I believe Mags has strong TP defense. since when has magneto ever had strong tp defense? If he does, why does he use that helmet all the time?

golem370
I am not certain I think I read he does he uses the helmet to increase his resistance to mind attacks, I mean he does fight the X-Men

Stoic
I'm sorry but I think that the Surfer would get the living shit beaten out of him in brutal fashion.

Surtur
since when has magneto ever had strong tp defense? If he does, why does he use that helmet all the time?

Does the helmet actually protect him from telepathy or is that just from the movies?

Either way, Magneto has indeed used magnetism to f*ck with the abilities of telepaths, on a global scale.

I am not saying this means the Surfer loses. Since he still has incredibly powerful energy blasts, transmutation, phasing, etc.

DarkSaint85
It protects him, and he has natural defenses.

https://4.bp.blogspot.com/-SwQa3d7sb1w/V_UJZXYtJQI/AAAAAAAAKfo/axNP2nJ3HKgoGswoW12ny6xF75WSiSPzwCLcB/s1600/43_13.jpg

abhilegend
doesn't surfer have tp? If (more like when) he gets the helmet off, it's game over. Also, strength and durability won't really help with the massive speed difference between the two of them.
Good luck trying TP against Magneto.

What speed difference?

golem370
Reading his bio it says he has TP himself.

Anadrol1
Mags with Juggernaut definitely can hang with or possibly put down Surfer

Flyattractor
Yeah. Ol Purple Man Diaper Maggy has got way to much In his favor Fan Wank PIS/CIS in his favor.

If he needs a new power or ability he will just have it.

Its why his character SUCKS.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by golem370
Reading his bio it says he has TP himself. He has more of a latent tp at best. It's mostly a willpower kinda thing

h1a8
Surfer loses if he gets close. Otherwise a stalemate due to Surfer staying away.
In a comic Surfer will lose though.

Genii96
Surfer can BFR him, that's his only shot. Juggernaut shield+ Magnus' own shields render any attack blocked.

As for TP, Magnus has tremendous to resistance,but surfer has heavy to abilities. Can't really judge there

h1a8
Originally posted by Genii96
Surfer can BFR him, that's his only shot. Juggernaut shield+ Magnus' own shields render any attack blocked.

As for TP, Magnus has tremendous to resistance,but surfer has heavy to abilities. Can't really judge there
When did Surfer tp his combatant mid battle to win the fight?

And Does SS often BFR people mid battle? If so then how?

psycho gundam
http://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g386/psychogundam1/emdist_zps29ppbeg5.jpg

shifty

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.