Comic fights

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
How do you think these comics fights would played out?

1. Thor vs Sinestro
2. Superman vs Classic Juggernaut
3. Wolverine vs Batman and Nightwing
4. Lobo vs Hulk
5. Spiderman vs Aquaman
6. Wonder Woman vs Hyperion
6. Martian Manhunter vs Blue Marvel
7. HP Doomsday vs Thanos
8. Magneto vs Teen Titan's

We have all been reading comics for some time now. So how do you think these fights would go in a comic written story???

Cogito
Originally posted by carver9

1. Thor vs Sinestro
4. Lobo vs Hulk
5. Spiderman vs Aquaman
7. HP Doomsday vs Thanos

We have all been reading comics for some time now. So how do you think these fights would go in a comic written story???
These are as I would picture things going down in a comic, not necessarily what should happen.

1. Thor vs Sinestro
Sinestro starts tooling and berating Thor. Eventually, Thor gets his stubborn rage on and starts smashing constructs with Mjolnir until he eventually gets to Sinestro and smashes his face.

After a number of ineffective moves, Superman eventually immobilizes Juggs in a move that probably involves a cement truck or HV/melted steel, something lame like that.

Would depend on whether it occurred in a Wolverine book or a Batman book.

4. Lobo vs Hulk
They'd brawl ineffectively. Lobo would not be serious, would definitely be making some use of his HF and wise cracks, eventually they'd give up and part ways.

5. Spiderman vs Aquaman
Would depend on a lot. Peter would web him up, and ideally Aquaman would remember that he can lift cruise ships and would tear through that shit. Probably wouldn't happen though.

Unsure

Unsure, but Blue Marvel would probably win because when's the last time J'onn won?

7. HP Doomsday vs Thanos
I imagine a plot where Thanos wants to capture DD to use for some scheme, as a distraction or something. It'd probably work.

Mags would start winning, then Teen Titans would pull it together and win somehow. I don't really care.

TethAdamTheRock

1. Thor vs Sinestro

Sinestro tools Thor until Thor gets serious and wins

BFR or somehow Supes heat vision melts juggernauts armor

Batman and Nightwing beats wolverine to a pulp untill wolverine kills them at the end

4. Lobo vs Hulk

Same as Hulk Vs Dumb Drax

5. Spiderman vs Aquaman

Aquaman holds back then he stomps at the end?

Hyperion slices Wonder Woman in half with his heat vision

Depends if Blue Marvel wants to win or not, probably Martian Manhunter

7. HP Doomsday vs Thanos

Doomsday beats the crap out if thanos untill thanos goes all out and incinerate him

Raven puts up the biggest fight. Magneto

abhilegend
Superman would straight up defeat Juggernaut.

tkitna
Juggernaut wins. Thats all that matters.

abhilegend
Feats for juggernaut which show such a scene to be possible?

Mindship
Originally posted by carver9
1. Thor vs Sinestro
4. Lobo vs Hulk
5. Spiderman vs Aquaman
7. HP Doomsday vs Thanos
8. Magneto vs Teen Titan's First impressions...

1. Thor
2. Superman
3. Batman & Nightwing
4. Hulk
5. Aquaman
6a. Hyperion
6b. Not sure. MM should win given his powerset, but I really like Blue M.
7. Not sure. HP DD was an absolute beast, so probably him.
8. Not sure. Leaning toward Magneto.

Flyattractor
Why is it the only Marvel Character that Lobo seems to be set against on this board is either Juggynuts or Bulk...I mean Hulk?

Philosophía
1. Thor vs Sinestro

Thor, after a hard fought battle. Sinestro will at some point probably separate him from Mjolnir.

Superman KOs him, ruffling a lot of feathers.

Team, with an emphasis on teamwork (distractions, tactics, combinations etc.)

4. Lobo vs Hulk

Fight, regenerate, repeat, until somebody stops the fight.

5. Spiderman vs Aquaman

Aquaman. Spiderman will dodge for a while, web him up , only to eventually physically overwhelm him.

Physical back and forth, with Diana winning either with the sword or lasso.

Blue Marvel doesn't have the showings yet to prove he can take J'onn. I see them as being secondary fight to a main fight, in which nothing is decided.

7. HP Doomsday vs Thanos

See: Doomsday vs Darkseid, only Thanos doesn't have anything as good as the Omege Beams.

Teen Titans, eventually.

Surtur
For Classic Juggernaut, who more or less just can't be harmed..I feel like in a comic they would slug it out, everything Superman tried would fail, and Juggy just might end up in the Phantom Zone by the end of the story.

abhilegend
Heh, that is an imaginary version of juggernaut.

Surtur
Originally posted by abhilegend
Heh, that is an imaginary version of juggernaut.

...they're all imaginary, bro.

abhilegend
Even for comics thats imaginary. But tell me though which version of juggernaut was immune to physical harm? Issue number please.

quanchi112
Originally posted by tkitna
Juggernaut wins. Thats all that matters. Juggs wins. Super needs help to contend.

Surtur
Even for comics thats imaginary. But tell me though which version of juggernaut was immune to physical harm? Issue number please.

I have no clue on issue numbers of comics with Juggernaut. Perhaps instead you could just tell us the most powerful person to harm Classic Juggernaut?

abhilegend
What?

Surtur
What?

I say again: who is the most powerful person to physically harm Classic Juggernaut?

DarkSaint85
Shatter star.

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by Surtur
I say again: who is the most powerful person to physically harm Classic Juggernaut?
Classic Juggz who's "shields" ate a godblast was written high during that arc. Pretty sure he's been hurt by far less.

abhilegend
Dont you mean the least powerful person? He was screaming in pain from blasts from Storm and Spider Woman.

http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/juggernaut/Spider-Woman038-10.jpg

http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/juggernaut/Spider-Woman038-19.jpg

Something like that would not even tickle Superman.

JBL
Dont you mean the least powerful person? He was screaming in pain from blasts from Storm and Spider Woman.

http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/juggernaut/Spider-Woman038-10.jpg

http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/juggernaut/Spider-Woman038-19.jpg

Something like that would not even tickle Superman. A gas station explosion would not tickle Juggernaut😏

Surtur
Yes sorry I meant least powerful. So yeah Storm is shitty and awful. I guess his invulnerability has been overstated.

leonidas
thor would take sinestro out after sinetsro got in some good shots. i could see him lancing/spearing thor a couple times before really po'ing thor who would them dismantle him.

i could see superman beating juggs in any number of ways almost equally--through bfr, trickery OR just punching him out. ww did it in a x-over. juggs would never beat superman though. he would get in a lick or 2 to make superman sit up and take notice and that would be the beginning of the end.

bats/robin would likely end up disabling/trapping logan somehow. they'd smack each other around for a while. in a comic logan wouldn't be out to kill. if he were berserk, they'd be in a lot of trouble. this is the hardest fight to call, mostly because of robin. i've noticed that when robin in involved, batman usually fights LESS effectively (maybe some pis there...?)

lobo an hulk punch, heal, punch again before lobo offers to buy him some booze and they part ways.

spidey annoys arthur for a while before arthur gets po'd and proves he is nearly as fast as he is, can fly, has a magic weapon AND and nearly strong as thor.... then spidey gulps and tries to make nice.

ww and hyperion. they'd fight pretty evenly, respect each other, and something small would tip the scale one way or the other. in a comic this would be a classic no-winner battle. if someone wrote it to an ending she has tool to give her a slight edge but this one would really be up for grabs.

blue marvel would have a tough time here. physically he'd be shown to overpower jonn more than likely, but invisibility and tp would make this tough on bm. in the end i think the tp would be the difference.

dd would be pounding on thanos who would do all right, but then thanos would def pull out some plot device to win the day. he'd never NOT be prepared to fight something like dd in a comic.

the titans would be in a lot of trouble against mags. he would toy with them for a while, they'd work well together to press him maybe but without some plot device the classic version of the team couldn't beat him (unless we assume raven's soulself could win them the day--a def possibility in some cases...)

thinking in terms of comics is tough here, because in comics the good guys USUALLY end up winning in the end, so i don't see much changing in these battles. /shrug

-Pr-
Originally posted by Cogito
These are as I would picture things going down in a comic, not necessarily what should happen.

1. Thor vs Sinestro
Sinestro starts tooling and berating Thor. Eventually, Thor gets his stubborn rage on and starts smashing constructs with Mjolnir until he eventually gets to Sinestro and smashes his face.

After a number of ineffective moves, Superman eventually immobilizes Juggs in a move that probably involves a cement truck or HV/melted steel, something lame like that.

Would depend on whether it occurred in a Wolverine book or a Batman book.

4. Lobo vs Hulk
They'd brawl ineffectively. Lobo would not be serious, would definitely be making some use of his HF and wise cracks, eventually they'd give up and part ways.

5. Spiderman vs Aquaman
Would depend on a lot. Peter would web him up, and ideally Aquaman would remember that he can lift cruise ships and would tear through that shit. Probably wouldn't happen though.

Unsure

Unsure, but Blue Marvel would probably win because when's the last time J'onn won?

7. HP Doomsday vs Thanos
I imagine a plot where Thanos wants to capture DD to use for some scheme, as a distraction or something. It'd probably work.

Mags would start winning, then Teen Titans would pull it together and win somehow. I don't really care.

Close enough to my thoughts tbh.

darthgoober

Something like that would not even tickle Superman.
Idk abhi, hasn't Supes been hurt by lightning/electricity before? I'm not saying that such a thing is/was an accurate depiction of how much the guy can withstand in a forum fight, just that I'm pretty sure he's got at least one or two showings where lightning did a lot more to him than "tickle".

lawest9
I have no clue on issue numbers of comics with Juggernaut. Perhaps instead you could just tell us the most powerful person to harm Classic Juggernaut? For two.........Savage Hulk and the X-Men themselves.

lawest9
Originally posted by leonidas
thor would take sinestro out after sinetsro got in some good shots. i could see him lancing/spearing thor a couple times before really po'ing thor who would them dismantle him.

i could see superman beating juggs in any number of ways almost equally--through bfr, trickery OR just punching him out. ww did it in a x-over. juggs would never beat superman though. he would get in a lick or 2 to make superman sit up and take notice and that would be the beginning of the end.

bats/robin would likely end up disabling/trapping logan somehow. they'd smack each other around for a while. in a comic logan wouldn't be out to kill. if he were berserk, they'd be in a lot of trouble. this is the hardest fight to call, mostly because of robin. i've noticed that when robin in involved, batman usually fights LESS effectively (maybe some pis there...?)

lobo an hulk punch, heal, punch again before lobo offers to buy him some booze and they part ways.

spidey annoys arthur for a while before arthur gets po'd and proves he is nearly as fast as he is, can fly, has a magic weapon AND and nearly strong as thor.... then spidey gulps and tries to make nice.

ww and hyperion. they'd fight pretty evenly, respect each other, and something small would tip the scale one way or the other. in a comic this would be a classic no-winner battle. if someone wrote it to an ending she has tool to give her a slight edge but this one would really be up for grabs.

blue marvel would have a tough time here. physically he'd be shown to overpower jonn more than likely, but invisibility and tp would make this tough on bm. in the end i think the tp would be the difference.

dd would be pounding on thanos who would do all right, but then thanos would def pull out some plot device to win the day. he'd never NOT be prepared to fight something like dd in a comic.

the titans would be in a lot of trouble against mags. he would toy with them for a while, they'd work well together to press him maybe but without some plot device the classic version of the team couldn't beat him (unless we assume raven's soulself could win them the day--a def possibility in some cases...)

thinking in terms of comics is tough here, because in comics the good guys USUALLY end up winning in the end, so i don't see much changing in these battles. /shrug Aquaman can FLY?????

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.