How much do you think the Darksaber would sell on the black market?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Abonis
Lets say I stole the Darksaber from Sabine and managed to get far away from Mandalore space. How much do you think I could sell it on the black market for in galactic credits?

NewGuy01
Depends. The value of credits varies massively from story to story.

Flyattractor
What can the DS do that other sabers can't?

Zenwolf
Probably the same as a lightsaber would be. I mean the black blade might make it worth a little bit more.

Kurk
During this era when lightsabers are rare on the black-market due to Imperial crackdowns? A lot. If the buyer knows the rarity and history to the weapon, a small fortune.

Emperordmb
Lightsabers are already pretty damn valuable, I'd think the Darksaber would be considerably more valuable as a historical artifact.

Zenwolf
Wouldn't the lightsaber also be considered a historical artifact? Eh...I guess it depends on which era actually.

Although quite frankly with the design of a lightsaber and how it can seem to last forever, a regular lightsaber alone would be worth a small fortune imo.

If you'd get one and it has more a history of the person, then it'd probably be worth even more.

Kurk
I remember worrying that the dark-saber would be lost in TCW after Sidious disarmed Maul. I thought he destroyed at first and cringed; such a unique weapon.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.