Star Wars Episode 8 SPOILERS!!!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dread Dark
STOP SPOILERS LOTS AND LOTS OF SPOILERS FOR THE SW FRANCHISE!!

Luke will be the last Jedi, since he is a male he is going to quit and give Rey the responsibility of making the "Jedi". Thus fulfilling her role as a powerful female character and NEW Grand master of the NEW canon franchise.

And since the movie takes place RIGHT after Ep 7 she will immediately be a Grand Master of the force, just by looking at Luke. Because its time to push that girls are strong (without doing any work what so ever) and the fans (the brain dead ones) will eat it all up. Hell they might welcome this trend.

Also Captain Phasma will try to be this awesome character but utterly fail a second time. Creating a loophole of hypocrisy under the shield a "strong female villain!" People they are pushing a movie here not a agenda.

Also Rey will beat Ren a second time, to further push the adgenda of "empowerment" thus ruining the new canon all together due to bad writing.
Along with making villains outright beta pussies. (with a scar) Fin and Poe will be the first "gay" canon couple in SW history.
Kylo Ren will be a punching bag for the franchise, and an overall failed villain. Kylo will just be a crack on the floor for anyone with the brand "protagonist" to step over or on for spite.

Rey will be the first legalized and accepted Mary Sue that the SW community will love and they will accept her. Snoke seeing that he is a guy will also loose not to Luke but to Rey as well. We will see no hint of his power, or skills with the lightsaber. Just an old man doing nothing, when he dies SW canon will never speak of him again.

This Community will be split up like most due to this. Either accept the reality or remain a braindead fan and ignore this. But this WILL happen. Hollywood is writing this right now. The signs are already in place, this is the future of SW.

Deronn_solo
Need some oitment for all that butthurt? laughing out loud

Beniboybling
thumb up

More fool me for thinking this post had actual content, lmao.

Ursumeles
Spoiler:
Snoke is Quanchi

Dread Dark
Originally posted by Deronn_solo
Need some oitment for all that butthurt? laughing out loud

Ill give you an order of denial as well. laughing out loud

Unless you actually know this is true, then I feel bad you let your fanboyism prevent you from seeing things how they can or cannot be.

DarthAnt66
Lmfao, wtf is wrong with you.

Beniboybling
Same that's wrong with you I imagine, he was hurt, real bad. sad

Dread Dark
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Lmfao, wtf is wrong with you.

As much a I enjoy your work.

I am ashamed with someone of your knowledge of Revan seeing through every crack of lore in and out the game.

However you seem to outright refuses to see the outside work of whats going on in your own franchise? What?!

Did you not see the "hints" at Marvel Comics "progressive" push?

Or how about that Mary Sue Rey, that only a small portion this website has ever spoken about, if not barely addressed exempt you tube! (Which a lot of users of this forum love to hate btw)

Is there no concern how off putting that is and the concerns it might spiral in the future?

Most of those threads from what I have seen are swept under the rug.

This is a common trend I see when I ask these kinds of questions. Instead I get laughter, instead of I don't know. Taking apart my questions let alone answering them.

Dread Dark
Originally posted by Beniboybling
Same that's wrong with you I imagine, he was hurt, real bad. sad

So your telling me that you accepting this is a possibility. You are accepting what im putting out on this thread?

When you say im butthurt about something, this gives the implication that you are very aware of this.

So do you enjoy this kind of writing? Do you enjoy Mary Sue's in media?

From one fan to another do you enjoy that they are pushing a message of power and skill without work, despite in SW most Jedi and Sith had to Idk work for there skills and power?

Beniboybling
Look at him, lashing out angrily at the world. sad

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by Dread Dark
As much a I enjoy your work.
mmm

Never-mind, carry on.

Dread Dark
Originally posted by Beniboybling
Look at him, lashing out angrily at the world. sad

If you call asking questions being angry then wow.

Whats odd is that you refuse to answer the questions I asked.

Dread Dark
mmm

Never-mind, carry on.

Wow DarthAnt "great" user who cant answer questions or concerns.

I think we know what would happen if you did wink

Cant even see except from your own bubble, this is the kind of thing that keeps fan bases apart or together.

When one can't acknowledge a question.

That is silence Ant, because from what im getting its too hard for you.
For a huge SW you cant answer those?
laughing out loud laughing

DarthAnt66
Wow DarthAnt "great" user who cant answer questions or concerns.

I think we know what would happen if you did wink

Cant even see except from your own bubble, this is the kind of thing that keeps fan bases apart or together.

When one can't acknowledge a question.

That is silence Ant, because from what im getting its too hard for you.
For a huge SW you cant answer those?
laughing out loud laughing
https://ishouldbewashingclothes.files.wordpress.com/2015/11/miss-the-point.png

I exclusively quoted the first part of your response for a reason.

It was a joke - one you didn't get, apparently.

NewGuy01
laughing out loud

Deronn_solo
Ill give you an order of denial as well. laughing out loud

More like I don't give a phuck about any of the mumbo jumbo bullshit you're talking about.

It's fiction - either love it, or leave it alone. Being ass blasted about it on a tiny site like KMC isn't gonna change anything.

Dread Dark
https://ishouldbewashingclothes.files.wordpress.com/2015/11/miss-the-point.png

I exclusively quoted the first part of your response for a reason.

It was a joke - one you didn't get, apparently.

Im not here for jokes this a question Ant...a question.

I mean I love to troll too, but I also love SW as well.

My point is you refusing to answer questions that go against the beliefs of some of the users on this site. A SW sub category, but well "discussed" topics no less.

DarthAnt66
I'm not even sure what your asking.

I have no issue with Rey being the protagonist. I really like Rey, actually.

Dread Dark
I'm not even sure what your asking.

I have no issue with Rey being the protagonist. I really like Rey, actually.

Thats great so do I, but how she attained her power....is something you dont question?

How she "earned" her skill is something you just ignore?

I criticize because of what I see and what a few others see (unless Ep8 proves otherwise) that she is a puppet of a "progressive" narrative.

You should be an expert at taking this apart, that could be my fault for overestimating you. You did well on Revan......

As far as im concerned barely a fan questions her power, how she gets her power, and is giving the implication that. It is outright OKAY AND COOL to give someone that kind of strength without any explanation what so ever.

Whats worse without WORKING for it.

Do you really think that is okay?
(That is by power a Mary Sue)

I know the other guy dashed because he hates questions against his fanbubble too.

But can you defend this? A SW fan/debater is defending this trend?

DarthAnt66
I'm betting $100 she's the daughter of Luke, so having the abilities she has isn't remotely surprising to me.

Dread Dark
More like I don't give a phuck about any of the mumbo jumbo bullshit you're talking about.

It's fiction - either love it, or leave it alone. Being ass blasted about it on a tiny site like KMC isn't gonna change anything.

Awww typical person who hates his beliefs challenged.
How cute you rub insults to really "drive" your point.

Im not looking for change, just asking questions and criticizing something, from your angry response I hit a nerve.

From what im getting your okay with this.

So Ill ask you then.

Can you defend this kind of trend?

NewGuy01
rey sucks

Deronn_solo
Awww typical person who hates his beliefs challenged.

laughing out loud

It's more like I don't actually care either way, lal. I don't even like Rey as a character, but I hate the constant whining about it even more.

Dread Dark
I'm betting $100 she's the daughter of Luke, so having the abilities she has isn't remotely surprising to me.

Yeah but there are way to many characters that have her force potential. But had to learn a few things along the way.

Look I can agree that it might be the case, but until I see some evidence I will still to the fact that she didnt earn. Her power, and if she did and its explained in Ep8 I can drop this now.

Until then I will question what not many would.
How did she learn to fly the falcon better than Han?
How did she know how to put it together better than Han?
Why didnt she Resist Kylo in the woods but, decided to do it in the holding cell?
(I wont go after the duel because Kylo had waaay to many odds against him as it was)
How does she understand Chewie?

One can say her memory was wiped and I can go with that as well. But for now as an open movie she looked like she did it because she could.

And a narrative is being pushed.
Ask me for proof and I will provide links that this isnt just SW having a mistake. This was put in on purpose, however im seeing too many fans defend these actions, but would hypocritically DESTROY any other source that would do the same things, she did.

Dread Dark
laughing out loud

It's more like I don't actually care either way, lal. I don't even like Rey as a character, but I hate the constant whining about it even more.

Im pointing something out, something is wrong with SW. And your just ignoring it until it falls flat on your face.

(if your a fan of SW)

So yeah you react like most fans, who give the "idgaf" attitude.

Paldamar

You're kinda overreacting to an opinion. This is the internet, welcome.

Look she makes a valid point of regarding our culture and the shift of culture today - as well as how things have panned out.

The first being that shes theorizing and explaining something that was already proven in force awakens being that the newer movies are using similiar plot and story shifts. Do a comparison between Star Wars Episode 4 and Force awakens.

1. Main character is a outcast who wants to do more in life but is restricted to where they live and is special.
2. Main character meets old character then gets inspired and cares for them as a close friend who then dies from bad guy.
3. Bad guy was once a good guy that turned dark from a unclear darksider.
4. Big baddie base to make a awesome explosion while destroying planets because why not.
5. Hero meets droid companion who will be a companion forever

Now Luke will play the Yoda role for the next movie like episode 5 as main character then trains to be a badass jedi.

My second point is regarding culture. You can wave your hands and say its just fiction. But whether its fiction or non fiction the content will also be based on the culture of what we have. More recently we have been seeing more and more movies with the hero becoming a strong willed woman (Don't get me wrong it's a nice twist to things.). However we've now seen a repeat of this with Rogue One. I don't need to say spoilers for anyone who's watched the trailers for the movie to know that the woman is the main hero, and is a strong one. Going back to culture movies will tend to be defined based on the current culture and the ethics that is inside it. From things such as marriage equality to human rights, etc. The idea of Fin and Poe being a cannon couple is a result of that and to be fair it can be expected to "break new ground".

But hey, this is just a post on the internet.

DarthAnt66
You can always tell when it's someone's first day on KMC.

Paldamar
\o/

Deronn_solo
I wasn't the least bit upset. laughing out loud

This is KMC - where the word retard is thrown around more than a Football on Sunday. I'd say that was a rather tame post compared to 99% of them on these boards, or specifically, this sub-forum.

As for the rest, I don't honestly care.

Paldamar
Truthfully I had another account but.... I forgot the info to it rofl...

Dread Dark
My thing is this I dont have a problem with a "strong independant phemale character" But there as to be some WORK involved. If there is no work, there is no believably. The character is no longer a character, its a tool to push someones terribly written self images.

(like BAD fan fiction writers)

Its ridiculous to give her untold and inexperienced power because female.

And whats worse is that its praised and liked.

The point is spread awareness of this, and what is to come.
Dont believe me look at Marvel, there writers and the direction they are going.

Rockydonovang
anakin's force ghost comes and chokes his screw up of a grandson

Kurk
I'm hoping they stopped this PC stuff after Rogue One, but anythings possible.

Petrus

thumb up

People who join the site with the sole purpose of hating on said fiction are as pathetic as it gets.

Dread Dark
Originally posted by Petrus
thumb up

People who join the site with the sole purpose of hating on said fiction are as pathetic as it gets.

Lol you think if someone criticizes something its hate?

Your assumptions are pathetic laughing

Dread Dark
Originally posted by Kurk
I'm hoping they stopped this PC stuff after Rogue One, but anythings possible.

Rogue One didnt have anything too PC and if the diverse cast said anything.
There characters were very forgettable as a whole.

Im also concerned with the SW yearly releases, that they will loose there touch and steam.

They are trying to pull a Marvel move, and are living under there shadow in the movie cinematic universe.

Like every other shooter trying to live under Call of Dutys shadow, instead of making there own damn shooters.

Its very pathetic, and some people wont see this until SW (like Marvel) becomes the next CoD's of there time.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.