Sun god vs jane thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

mighty adam
Sun god the guy who fought hulk vs jane a feminists wet dream. Blood lust who takes it

Sin I AM
Jane. Sun God beat a weakened Grey Hulk shifty

carver9
thumb up

You're my future boo.

Magnon
Jane. Sun God beat a fully-powered Green Hulk. :P

Prof. T.C McAbe
Both, Jane and Sun God are above a raging green scar Hulk. In this fight I would side with Jane, due to her being able to bfr Sun God easily.

mighty adam
NO BFR!!

EcstaticGrace
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Jane. Sun God beat a weakened Grey Hulk shifty

abhilegend
Seriously? People think that was grey hulk?

EcstaticGrace
Even if it wasn't Grey, which they're might of been signs later on that it wasn't because of its more savage nature.

At best it was Gravage or Proff. Green.

And it doesn't change the fact during Time Runs Out Banner weakened Hulk.

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by EcstaticGrace
Even if it wasn't Grey, which they're might of been signs later on that it wasn't because of its more savage nature.

THIS IS PATENTLY FALSE!!!!!

abhilegend
Originally posted by EcstaticGrace

Did you even read the story? It was savage hulk plain and simple.

And hulk wasn't weakened.

mighty adam
Even hulk jobs. we all know hulk should have busted him clean in his shit. It's kool hulk already had a great showing vs sentry. Now I wanna hear how jane avoid getting left gapped by the sun god

Stoic
The throttled back phrase when the Hulk gets too riled up is the thing that has me thinking that Banner weakened the Hulk. Or, why was it stated?

carver9
Originally posted by Stoic
The throttled back phrase when the Hulk gets too riled up is the thing that has me thinking that Banner weakened the Hulk. Or, why was it stated?

Yep and it wasn't Savage Hulk.

DarkSaint85

To enable him to control when the Hulk appears, so he can bring himout and put him away at will.

No mention whatsoever, and besides, when Banner transforms, he doesn't go through the different Hulk incarnations.

EcstaticGrace

Exactly, it's a bit naive to ignore something that was mentioned in the exact story. Right before the fight.

DarkSaint85
Yup.

Banner even gives an explicit use for it. So he can control when he changes.

Which is subsequently shown. When he changes right before landing on the planet.

Noone ignores it. People DO start attributing things to it, however. Even going as far as saying the artists don't know what they're doing.

Prof. T.C McAbe
So now that everyone agrees that Sun God koed a full power Hulk. Who wins?

Galan007
Whor stomps. thumb up

Stoic
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
To enable him to control when the Hulk appears, so he can bring himout and put him away at will.

No mention whatsoever, and besides, when Banner transforms, he doesn't go through the different Hulk incarnations.

That's really not what I got from it. When the Hulk lost so suddenly after gaining the upper hand seemed to play up Banner's exact words. The Hulk went in with a full head of steam. He begins beating the snuff out Sun God, all the while becoming more and more riled up, as can be seen by the extreme expression on his face. Then zap, he gets throttled back because he's become too dangerous, and begins to lose power. This is when Sun God's strength level dramatically eclipses the Hulk's resulting in a very quick knock out.

Now like I've stated in the past, two people can see the exact same thing, and come up with two different conclusions. For me the loss attributed directly to the story plot. I've even seen a dying Hulk beat Gladiator. To be honest, there wasn't a thing about Sun God that screamed to me saying that he was any more powerful than Gladiator, who was nearly beaten to death by an extremely riled up Hulk.

Prof. T.C McAbe
I saw Hulk having the opportunity and unleashe his full power on Sun God who was surprised, catched himself, catched Hulks fists, who looked surprised and was koed by a superior opponent, no shame in that.

As for the fight, as Galan said, FemThor wins.

carver9
Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
I saw Hulk having the opportunity and unleashe his full power on Sun God who was surprised, catched himself, catched Hulks fists, who looked surprised and was koed by a superior opponent, no shame in that.

As for the fight, as Galan said, FemThor wins.

Tell me your secret on how you get away with things like this?

DarkSaint85
That's really not what I got from it. When the Hulk lost so suddenly after gaining the upper hand seemed to play up Banner's exact words. The Hulk went in with a full head of steam. He begins beating the snuff out Sun God, all the while becoming more and more riled up, as can be seen by the extreme expression on his face. Then zap, he gets throttled back because he's become too dangerous, and begins to lose power. This is when Sun God's strength level dramatically eclipses the Hulk's resulting in a very quick knock out.

Now like I've stated in the past, two people can see the exact same thing, and come up with two different conclusions. For me the loss attributed directly to the story plot. I've even seen a dying Hulk beat Gladiator. To be honest, there wasn't a thing about Sun God that screamed to me saying that he was any more powerful than Gladiator, who was nearly beaten to death by an extremely riled up Hulk.

What Prof said.

Because to do so otherwise, is to say that Banner, one of the smartest guys on Earth, knowing full well the stakes that are at play, throttled himself back when he's winning. Because he's too dangerous to an opponent who he's about to destroy the planet and kill, apparently.

As for the thread, Thor wins. Haven't seen enough from Sun God.

Sin I AM
Who wrote that Sun God fight anyway..breevort?

iceman24567
Who wrote that Sun God fight anyway..breevort? abhi

Sin I AM
Originally posted by iceman24567
abhi

Touche

Stoic
What Prof said.

Because to do so otherwise, is to say that Banner, one of the smartest guys on Earth, knowing full well the stakes that are at play, throttled himself back when he's winning. Because he's too dangerous to an opponent who he's about to destroy the planet and kill, apparently.

As for the thread, Thor wins. Haven't seen enough from Sun God.

It was actually mentioned by Hank. He asked why break it if it works? Or something along those lines. I think that there is enough evidence due to plot to warrant skepticism on the part of many readers, myself included. IMO the Hulk wasn't operating under optimal conditions, and he lost because of it. In other words, Banner didn't account for Sun God being stronger than a calm Hulk that wouldn't need to be throttled back, due to being overly riled up.

Sin I AM
It was actually mentioned by Hank. He asked why break it if it works? Or something along those lines. I think that there is enough evidence due to plot to warrant skepticism on the part of many readers, myself included. IMO the Hulk wasn't operating under optimal conditions, and he lost because of it. In other words, Banner didn't account for Sun God being stronger than a calm Hulk that wouldn't need to be throttled back, due to being overly riled up.

Isn't a "calm" hulk a hyperbole?

DarkSaint85

Hank then goes on to say how easy it is to lose control, to become more primal.....

But then -

Are you now saying there is a calm Hulk baseline? That you can speedblitz a Hulk before he gets angry enough to beat you?

Stoic

I'm not sure what you're referring to. We know that as the Hulk becomes more agitated his adrenaline becomes unstable which make him become exponentially stronger. In a calm state, he is simply weaker than he would be if he was pissed by the idea of the bad guy killing his loved ones or something else that would make him upset. Banner as we know has tried many times to get rid of the Hulk because of the dangers that come with the uncontrollable nature of his transformations. I would go as far as saying that Banner at many times has entertained the idea of killing the Hulk. Since that did not work, he found a way of gumming up the Hulk's exponential strength increases, which is why he opted for throttling the Hulk once he reached a certain level of aggression. This is what i got from the context of that particular story. keeping in mind that i have no problem with the Hulk losing to Sun God legitimately, however he was sabotaged by Banner before the fight ever began, and thus he was not operating under optimal conditions IMO.

Hank then goes on to say how easy it is to lose control, to become more primal.....

But then -

Are you now saying there is a calm Hulk baseline? That you can speedblitz a Hulk before he gets angry enough to beat you?

I've always believed that if a character has enough strength or power, that they could KO the Hulk before he reached a certain level of durability due to strength increases (and all of the other innate abilities that the Hulk is granted, IE HF, speed, senses, etc). However, because no one can say how long it takes for him to reach a certain level of strength at any given time, it makes this a little murky. This is what you get when you write a character with uncontrollable dynamic strength with no known limit cap. Like I said, I have no problem with the Hulk losing if he is operating without a handicap, but the Sun God incident was not a legitimate win unless you're willing to ignore the context and look at all of the pretty pictures to form an opinion.

DarkSaint85
I'm not sure what you're referring to. We know that as the Hulk becomes more agitated his adrenaline becomes unstable which make him become exponentially stronger. In a calm state, he simply weaker than he would be if he was pissed by the idea of the bad guy killing his loved ones or something else that would make him upset. Banner as we know has tried many times to get rid of the Hulk because of the dangers that come with the uncontrollable nature of his transformations. I would go as far as saying that Banner at many times has entertained the idea of killing the Hulk. Since that did not work, he found a way of gumming up the Hulk's exponential strength increases, which is why he opted for throttling the Hulk once he reached a certain level of aggression. This is what i got from the context of that particular story. keeping in mind that i have no problem with the Hulk losing to Sun God legitimately, however he was sabotaged by Banner before the fight ever began, and thus he was not operating under optimal conditions IMO.

I've always believed that if a character has enough strength or power, that they could KO the Hulk before he reached a certain level of durability due to strength increases (and all of the other innate abilities that the Hulk is granted, IE HF, speed, senses, etc). However, because no one can say how long it takes for him to reach a certain a strength range at any given time, it makes this a little murky. This is what you get when you write a character with uncontrollable dynamic strength with no known limit cap. Like I said, I have no problem with the Hulk losing if he is operating without a handicap, but the Sun God incident was not a legitimate win unless you're willing to ignore the context and look at all of the pretty pictures to form an opinion.

But that's the thing.

I'm not ignoring context.

It shows the Hulk travelling to the planet, where Banner obviously managed to bring him out on command.

Then skips to the convo with Beast. Where they explain how he's able to do it. Even brings up his inspiration (where we saw how the alt. Hulk was able to appear at will). Ends the scene with Beast remarking on how easy it is to lose control.

Then they are in the fight of their lives. The fate of their entire universe hangs in the balance. They HAVE to destroy the Society's world.

And, in the context...you're saying NOW is the time to throttle back? When victory is almost assured for Hulk? Because he's....too dangerous, he might harm Sun God? Whilst they're trying to save their universe by destroying another?

The context is that

Sin I AM
I'm not sure what you're referring to.

U called him a calm hulk. But in order for him to hulk out he needs to be angry. So im saying isnt it a hyperbole or a bit disingenuous to refer to any hulk as "calm" when the catslyst for his change is always anger?

carver9

He was doing math magical equation before facing sun god.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Originally posted by carver9
Tell me your secret on how you get away with things like this?

Because it's simple truth and not bias.

LordofBrooklyn
Sun God THROTTLED The Hulk's power back with one MIGHTY blast of strength!!!

carver9
Hulk tanked his heat vision beforehand.

LordofBrooklyn
Hulk tanked his heat vision beforehand.

THAT was the beginning of the end!!!

Stoic
U called him a calm hulk. But in order for him to hulk out he needs to be angry. So im saying isnt it a hyperbole or a bit disingenuous to refer to any hulk as "calm" when the catslyst for his change is always anger?

If you read up on his bio entry you will see that he does have a base level that he can maintain for some time, I understand what you're saying and how little sense it makes, but you can't possibly attempt to make sense of fictional characters, or at least attempt to make 100% sense of them. All the same, I still believe that people are leaving out context on the Sun God fight, and that the Hulk didn't go in under optimal conditions. If he lost to Sun God without the interference that Banner set up for him, I wouldn't mind giving him the nod, but as it stands I've seen a dying Hulk use Gladiator as a welcome mat, and Sun God simply doesn't have enough showings for me to give him the majority against Gladiator.

mighty adam
If you read up on his bio entry you will see that he does have a base level that he can maintain for some time, I understand what you're saying and how little sense it makes, but you can't possibly attempt to make sense of fictional characters, or at least attempt to make 100% sense of them. All the same, I still believe that people are leaving out context on the Sun God fight, and that the Hulk didn't go in under optimal conditions. If he lost to Sun God without the interference that Banner set up for him, I wouldn't mind giving him the nod, but as it stands I've seen a dying Hulk use Gladiator as a welcome mat, and Sun God simply doesn't have enough showings for me to give him the majority against Gladiator. glads jobs it's with in his character. It's like saying rhino would beat deathstroke. He should on paper but he is a jobber and will find a way to fck up

mighty adam
If you read up on his bio entry you will see that he does have a base level that he can maintain for some time, I understand what you're saying and how little sense it makes, but you can't possibly attempt to make sense of fictional characters, or at least attempt to make 100% sense of them. All the same, I still believe that people are leaving out context on the Sun God fight, and that the Hulk didn't go in under optimal conditions. If he lost to Sun God without the interference that Banner set up for him, I wouldn't mind giving him the nod, but as it stands I've seen a dying Hulk use Gladiator as a welcome mat, and Sun God simply doesn't have enough showings for me to give him the majority against Gladiator. glads was weaken too in that Hulk fight..the radiation was weakening him. Plus hulk said I have to get close before he kills me.. Glads almost killed him with heat vision to the heart. so don't be a lame. it was a close fight hulk didn't treat glads.

carver9
Originally posted by mighty adam
glads was weaken too in that Hulk fight..the radiation was weakening him. Plus hulk said I have to get close before he kills me.. Glads almost killed him with heat vision to the heart. so don't be a lame. it was a close fight hulk didn't treat glads.

The radiation didn't touch Gladiator or affect him until Hulk threw him in it.

Gladiator was weakened, Hulk was. Not a bad showing for either tbh.

mighty adam
The radiation didn't touch Gladiator or affect him until Hulk threw him in it.

Gladiator was weakened, Hulk was. Not a bad showing for either tbh. no no its a high end showing for hulk. A dying hulk beat gladiator. Wwh or HOTM hulk would bash his dam head clean in. Gladiator is not in hulks league a trash superman clone

carver9
no no its a high end showing for hulk. A dying hulk beat gladiator. Wwh or HOTM hulk would bash his dam head clean in. Gladiator is not in hulks league a trash superman clone

I meant to say Gladiator WASN'T weakened and losing to Hulk isn't a low showing and Hulk beating Superman type characters isn't a high showing. He beat Hyperion as well.

mighty adam
I meant to say Gladiator WASN'T weakened and losing to Hulk isn't a low showing and Hulk beating Superman type characters isn't a high showing. He beat Hyperion as well. hyperion is another jobber and should be beat to death by the hulk. Glads is a jobber not because he lost to a dying hulk, even tho he should have won. its a dying creature not at its peak no where near even 85%. Glads is a jobber for losing to cannonball and countless others. He's ass in my eyes. and it would take alot to change that. Jane probably would beat him to death lol

carver9
hyperion is another jobber and should be beat to death by the hulk. Glads is a jobber not because he lost to a dying hulk, even tho he should have won. its a dying creature not at its peak no where near even 85%. Glads is a jobber for losing to cannonball and countless others. He's ass in my eyes. and it would take alot to change that. Jane probably would beat him to death lol

He didn't lose to Cannonball. Did you see the fight?

mighty adam
He didn't lose to Cannonball. Did you see the fight? he had his punch absorbed. Then said that blow could crack a planet. The look on his face showed shock he doubted himself. I count that as a win for cannonball

carver9
he had his punch absorbed. Then said that blow could crack a planet. The look on his face showed shock he doubted himself. I count that as a win for cannonball

Gladiator got right up after that punch. That's not a win but I'm sure your mind is made up so I'm done with this topic.

mighty adam
Gladiator got right up after that punch. That's not a win but I'm sure your mind is made up so I'm done with this topic. you may like gladiator I don't he is a lame rip off. I like aquaman alot don't it is what it is

LordofBrooklyn
I meant to say Gladiator WASN'T weakened and losing to Hulk isn't a low showing and Hulk beating Superman type characters isn't a high showing. He beat Hyperion as well.

HYPERION PUNCHED THE GAMMA RADIATION OUT OF HULK!!!!!

carver9
Lol

zopzop
Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
HYPERION PUNCHED THE GAMMA RADIATION OUT OF HULK!!!!!
laughing thumb up

mighty adam
HYPERION PUNCHED THE GAMMA RADIATION OUT OF HULK!!!!! ...can somebody post scans I wanna see

carver9
It's not true.

LordofBrooklyn
...can somebody post scans I wanna see

It's not true.

IT IS TRUE!!!!!

BEHOLD!!!!!!

Here, Hyperion, Dominates, Hulk, to the point where......

HYPERION PUNCHES THE GAMMA RADIATION OUT OF THE HULK.

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/39/dd/0e/39dd0e8cad0365706797696eb144eaf9.jpg

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11119/111197929/4680501-hulk+vs+hyperion6.jpg

As with, Sungod, this CLEARLY places, Hyperion, above The Hulk

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11/117763/3050149-hyperion.jpg

carver9
Lol...as long as you know the truth

LordofBrooklyn
Lol...as long as you know the truth

Banner, fought valiantly but Hyperion was too much for him!

thumb up

celeyhyga17
Hammer blitz

carver9
Banner, fought valiantly but Hyperion was too much for him!

thumb up

Lol...nuuh. Not it.

Here we see Hulk is being mind controlled...

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11111/111113173/3924359-hulk+mc.jpg

During mid battle against Hyperion, Abyss is hit by Thor lightning, the person that is controlling Hulk and she tells us she lost him/Hulk. As soon as she loose connection with Hulk, Banner reverts back to his normal self...

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11111/111113173/3924344-avengers+v5+003-zone-017.jpg

You knew this. Why did you have me type up this mess?

LordofBrooklyn
Lol...nuuh. Not it.

Here we see Hulk is being mind controlled...

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11111/111113173/3924359-hulk+mc.jpg

During mid battle against Hyperion, Abyss is hit by Thor lightning, the person that is controlling Hulk and she tells us she lost him/Hulk. As soon as she loose connection with Hulk, Banner reverts back to his normal self...

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11111/111113173/3924344-avengers+v5+003-zone-017.jpg

You knew this. Why did you have me type up this mess?

You are welcome to your ALTERNATIVE FACTS, Carver. However, the rest of us know the truth!

Hyperion>>>>>>>>>>>>>Hulk

carver9
You are welcome to your ALTERNATIVE FACTS, Carver. However, the rest of us know the truth!

Hyperion>>>>>>>>>>>>>Hulk

laughing out loud

The funniest guy on the board.

Rage.Of.Olympus
You know what I miss? The Hyperion/Thor bromance. That would have been a cool mini.

Also the Sun God is clearly extremely powerful but he's a massive energy battery that shoots energy. With Mjolnir, that is something that is easily countered and taken advantage off. This is one of those situations where Thor does far better than a regular herald.

DarkSaint85
Plus, Mjolnir is sentient and can do stuff without Jane even needing to help.

mighty adam
Hulk should have split that wanna bes wig hyperion is no superman or even majestic

carver9
Hulk should have slip that wanna bes wig hyperion is no superman or even majestic

Right before their fight, Hulk and Hyperion, Hyperion held back two Universes and then withstood two Universes exploding on him. Iirc, Hulk was literally his first fight when he appeared on the Avengers. With that said, I don't think you know what you are talking about.

mighty adam
Right before their fight, Hulk and Hyperion, Hyperion held back two Universes and then withstood two Universes exploding on him. Iirc, Hulk was literally his first fight when he appeared on the Avengers. With that said, I don't think you know what you are talking about. majestic has moved planets. Superman feats speak for themselves. Even gladiator destory a planet with one punch. A weak hulk destroyed a asteroid bigger than Earth. Sentry has done crazy things but got hurt by a Helicarrier that was rammed into him. Hyperion is no superman. Hulk should left his brains on the ground.

mighty adam
The two universe things are kool and all but it will take much more then that to be above superman

carver9
majestic has moved planets. Superman feats speak for themselves. Even gladiator destory a planet with one punch. A weak hulk destroyed a asteroid bigger than Earth. Sentry has done crazy things but got hurt by a Helicarrier that was rammed into him. Hyperion is no superman. Hulk should left his brains on the ground.

Wait a minute...are you comparing planets to Universes?

mighty adam
Wait a minute...are you comparing planets to Universes? no but black adam had a similar thing happen to him. Only it was placed in his head. He tanked it. But I bet 100 dollars to a bucket of shit BA would feel hulks, superman any top tier punches. So that astronomical destroying event placed in his head don't make him juggernaut. Same with hyperion

carver9
no but black adam had a similar thing happen to him. Only it was placed in his head. He tanked it. But I bet 100 dollars to a bucket of shit BA would feel hulks, superman any top tier punches. So that astronomical destroying event placed in his head don't make him juggernaut. Same with hyperion

Scans of him tanking 2 Universes of power.

mighty adam
Scans of him tanking 2 Universes of power. if you have em ill love to see it. I only know about king hyperion I like him as a bad but I like the bad guys more

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.