Black Panther va Bruce Banner

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cdtm
Bruce under Pak, and T'challa under.. who wrote the most OP Panther again?

The two meet in a random encounter, and start pulling out the deus ex mechanica's. Who's Adam West Batman fu is stronger?

carver9
Black Panther wins via speed blitz.

tkitna
Hudlin's Panther would make a game out of it.

deathslash
Originally posted by tkitna
Hudlin's Panther would make a game out of it. what did he do under hudlin again? Was that the time period in which he outsmarted mephisto and told him to get off his planet?

Vanguard
Panther

riv6672
Since when does BP own the planet?
Thought he just had some podunk country in the outback.

cdtm
Originally posted by deathslash
what did he do under hudlin again? Was that the time period in which he outsmarted mephisto and told him to get off his planet?

That was Priest.

riv6672
Ha, Priest. Mephisto. I get it.

cdtm
Originally posted by tkitna
Hudlin's Panther would make a game out of it.

Either Hudlin or Priest.

Priest Panther was carrying around a device that fixed Danny's evil chi. Had no idea he'd even be meeting him, and certainly had no reason to develop tech for an ultra specific case of a kung fu dragon resorting Danny's chi and making it turn evil.

But he had it on him. Total Bat Shark Repellant moment.

Stoic
So let me get this straight. They face off as Bruce Banner in human form or as the Hulk? If it is the latter, this is over before it begins as Hulk turns him to dust.

cdtm
Originally posted by Stoic
So let me get this straight. They face off as Bruce Banner in human form or as the Hulk? If it is the latter, this is over before it begins as Hulk turns him to dust.

Bruce is in human form.

But he has all his best gear, like his infinite bag of holding (A bag with a portal back to his lab, basically), his impenetrable force field, his Old Power gun.

I'm not sending Bruce against T'challa without some considerations.

Remember, Bruce beat Dr. Doom.

Sin I AM
Panther seems like a difficult character to depict. He's written as an African American. He shouldn't be...in any event it can go either way. Both have ridiculous tech

riv6672
Those there's no such thing as african Americans any way, so he might as well be written that way, as Wakanda is fictional too.

panthergod
Riv is a black guy who doesnt like black people. Pay him no mind.

riv6672
^^^i make a racial comment and PG posts directly after me. Thank jebus for the ignore feature. laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.