Who would be the opponents if Marvel's Two in One Annual 7 was created today?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jake2TheJakenin
http://readcomiconline.to/Comic/Marvel-Two-In-One/Annual-7?id=64546

staxamillion
gladiator
hulk
unworthy thor
colossus
namor
Rulk
Hercules
Luke Cage

Jake2TheJakenin
Originally posted by staxamillion
gladiator
hulk
unworthy thor
colossus
namor
Rulk
Hercules
Luke Cage

How do they do?

staxamillion
I could see Luke probably will have the same outcome as the thing.

gladiator would do well until champion truly flexed a more immense power and falter when he realized he was fighting for the shiar preservation.

hulk would fight better this time at least would start in a mindless rage. champ tho would goad him into a mindless rage and get him DQ'd

unworthy wouldn't be beholden to mjonlnir and would put up a very good fight this time.

colossus gets knocked silly again

namor would still not decide to train

Rulk would be a main challenger but he would probably try something slick and get dq'd

Herc main contender loves the battle fights for the glory. gets bested and loses

Luke Cage main contender. fights for earth and for his family's survival never gives up even in defeat.

between Herc Thor and cage I'd give it to Cage. The other boxers would impress with strength but cage isn't as strong, or durable but I think would last as long and even will himself through it all to impress Champ like Thing did.

Supermutant
Villains

Rhino
Abomination
Ares
Juggernaut
Blob
Wrecker
Count Nefaria
Wendigo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.