Kingdom Come Superman Vs Hyperion

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Zack M
Alternate Hyperion vs Alternate Superman. Who wins?

http://i1149.photobucket.com/albums/o589/lupinw45/KCS_zpshuxefheb.jpg

vs

http://i1149.photobucket.com/albums/o589/lupinw45/HN_zpsbyqgvzke.jpg

iceman24567
Superman rips his head off

carver9
Hyperion wins.

TethAdamTheRock
KC Superman>Regular Superman

Galan007
KC Superman easily, tbh.

ghostman
didnt hyperion survive the destruction of his universe AND hold back two universes?? he should be above superman tbh

EcstaticGrace
Surviving something doesn't mean, that's the level of durability needed to knock someone out, or hurt them.

golem370
It should mean barring PIS Hyperion shouldn't feel Superman's attacks.

EcstaticGrace
Originally posted by golem370

Not really someone could survive being shot in the foot, yet be hurt by stabbing their toe.

This happens alot in comics. Superman's been hurt by things far less in power than things he's tanked.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by iceman24567
Superman rips his head off

No

Originally posted by carver9
Hyperion wins.

No

Originally posted by TethAdamTheRock
KC Superman>Regular Superman

Yes

Originally posted by Galan007
KC Superman easily, tbh.

Yes

Originally posted by ghostman
didnt hyperion survive the destruction of his universe AND hold back two universes?? he should be above superman tbh

Yes. No

Originally posted by EcstaticGrace
Surviving something doesn't mean, that's the level of durability needed to knock someone out, or hurt them.

Yes

No

golem370
I repeat somebody who survives a universal destroying should not even notice an attack by Superman because that is an abstract level feat and I mean top level abstract feat.

TethAdamTheRock
I repeat somebody who survives a universal destroying should not even notice an attack by Superman because that is an abstract level feat and I mean top level abstract feat. Superman lifted half of infinity, he should be strong enough whistle

golem370
Nah.

-K-M-
Hyperion is not abstract level and has been hurt by forces much much lower. erm

golem370
But if he survived a universal destroying attack then Superman couldn't do anything to him. Most Supermans couldn't survive a solar system destroying attack. Most herald level beings are powerful but most couldn't survive a solar system destroying attack.

-K-M-
Or more then likely he truely didn't tank a universe busting feat. He has no other showingns to support that and has far more showings putting his durability much lower

If he truely did NO ONE should affect him but we clearly know that's not true

carver9
But if he survived a universal destroying attack then Superman couldn't do anything to him. Most Supermans couldn't survive a solar system destroying attack. Most herald level beings are powerful but most couldn't survive a solar system destroying attack.

Correction. He withstood "2" Universes exploding on him.

carver9
Originally posted by -K-M-
Or more then likely he truely didn't tank a universe busting feat. He has no other showingns to support that and has far more showings putting his durability much lower

This is like saying "since Thanos withstood an attack from Odin, people like Thor, Hulk or Superman cant hurt him. You know things like this doesn't work like that in comics.

Zack M

True.

Galan007
The weakest force sufficient to harm Hyperion is certainly NOT a universe-busting explosion, lol. That is absolutely absurd, and totally ignores some of his other showings.

mighty adam
But if he survived a universal destroying attack then Superman couldn't do anything to him. Most Supermans couldn't survive a solar system destroying attack. Most herald level beings are powerful but most couldn't survive a solar system destroying attack. black adam had a astronomical destroying event place in his head and it only made him dizzy. But he feels punches from supes, CA, ww, etc your argument cant hold

golem370
Originally posted by mighty adam
black adam had a astronomical destroying event place in his head and it only made him dizzy. But he feels punches from supes, CA, ww, etc your argument cant hold

Which is ridiculous so. I can't help it when companies go too extreme level of feats it is absurd and hard to not laugh at DC/Marvel.

mighty adam
Which is ridiculous so. I can't help it when companies go too extreme level of feats it is absurd and hard to not laugh at DC/Marvel. it's comics lol nothing makes sense

golem370
Well just like the Marvel vs DC book's having the winners voted on by fans is not canon really neither is this forum lol but yet here we are.

-K-M-
The weakest force sufficient to harm Hyperion is certainly NOT a universe-busting explosion, lol. That is absolutely absurd, and totally ignores some of his other showings.

To bad common sense isn't so common

-K-M-
This is like saying "since Thanos withstood an attack from Odin, people like Thor, Hulk or Superman cant hurt him. You know things like this doesn't work like that in comics.

Faulty logic is faulty

So you think anything less than a universe busting blast can hurt Hyperion?

cdtm

But Thanos DOESN'T feel attacks from Thor or Hulk..

EcstaticGrace
Originally posted by cdtm
But Thanos DOESN'T feel attacks from Thor or Hulk..

He feels them from Namor, Black Bolt and Binary apparently..

cdtm
Correction. He withstood "2" Universes exploding on him.

So you're saying Goku, Vegeta, and Beerus couldn't even hurt him.

I'll just save this post for the anime vs forum. wink

cdtm
Originally posted by EcstaticGrace
He feels them from Namor, Black Bolt and Binary apparently..

He tanked Black Bolts scream.

EcstaticGrace
He tanked Black Bolts scream.

With a bloody face and damaged clothing.

carver9
Faulty logic is faulty

So you think anything less than a universe busting blast can hurt Hyperion?

What I'm saying is, the way you said that was all wrong. You might as well apply that ruling across the board. Dismiss someone's fts because they have been hurt by less than their high showings. I know you like Superman, are you really ready to do that because people far less than planet busting has hurt him.

leonidas

will assume not serious and agree completely with your obviously sarcastic post. thumb up

superman should handle him without much trouble.

cdtm
What I'm saying is, the way you said that was all wrong. You might as well apply that ruling across the board. Dismiss someone's fts because they have been hurt by less than their high showings. I know you like Superman, are you really ready to do that because people far less than planet busting has hurt him.

Do you even listen to yourself?

zopzop
Except that the very same writer that had Hyperion hold two planets apart until they crumbled, had him reeling from an attack from the Starbrand (which is nothing more than a planetary power).

golem370
Originally posted by leonidas
will assume not serious and agree completely with your obviously sarcastic post. thumb up

superman should handle him without much trouble.

Name one other person who has survived a universal destroy attack that Superman could hurt?

-K-M-

How is it wrong? So again do you think Hyperion's durability is abstract level and universal busting and nothing short of a universe busting blast can hurt him? YES OR NO? How am I dismissing it? Clearly there was context as you know 99.99% of his showings completely contradict tanking the 2 "universe" exploding blasts. Since when do we go by just high showings again regardless if he did or not? Answer...we don't. Average and his average is much lower

haha what? I'm a Superman fanboy now and bash other characters demeaning their feats? Have proof of this?

riv6672
KC Supes should win this.
Hyperion's discussed feat doesnt make him abstract.

zopzop
Name one other person who has survived a universal destroy attack that Superman could hurt?
http://i.imgur.com/AlyRx08.png
Guess who that is reeling in pain from a planetary (at best) attack? If you guessed Hyperion you'd be correct.

cdtm

Superboy Prime.

h1a8
I repeat somebody who survives a universal destroying should not even notice an attack by Superman because that is an abstract level feat and I mean top level abstract feat.

Assuming this is true, then no one Galactus level or below could cause him to notice. But he's been hurt plenty of times by stuff astronomically weaker.

You basically using the highest feat he has as his exact power level in a forum. If so then he beats Thanos. Do you agree?

Well Superman held a black hole and survived in a double black hole. Did you know black holes exert infinite force at the singularity? That would mean Superman >>>>>>>>>Hyperion.

iceman24567
Originally posted by Sin I AM
No

No

Yes

Yes

Yes. No

Yes

No Dont you ever say no to me if you know whats good for you

golem370
Originally posted by h1a8
Assuming this is true, then no one Galactus level or below could cause him to notice. But he's been hurt plenty of times by stuff astronomically weaker.

You basically using the highest feat he has as his exact power level in a forum. If so then he beats Thanos. Do you agree?

Well Superman held a black hole and survived in a double black hole. Did you know black holes exert infinite force at the singularity? That would mean Superman >>>>>>>>>Hyperion.

Actually I think it is silly just like all the ridiculous feats out there that should not be brought up. These herald level beings doing high level abstract stuff makes me cringe.

leonidas
unless i'm misunderstanding you, it is for instances like that that pis exists. you've been here long enough to know the difference. i guess that means that cap should be able to ko firelord, right, because spiderman did it, and it is the exact same logic you are employing here. aside from the obvious outlier rule, there is the very real understanding that said hyperion feat has never been fully explained. there are a lot of reasons that feat and others like it should never be used to generalize and none of those reasons should ever need to be explained to anyone who has been part of the forum for more than 5 minutes.

cdtm
Originally posted by leonidas
unless i'm misunderstanding you, it is for instances like that that pis exists. you've been here long enough to know the difference. i guess that means that cap should be able to ko firelord, right, because spiderman did it, and it is the exact same logic you are employing here. aside from the obvious outlier rule, there is the very real understanding that said hyperion feat has never been fully explained. there are a lot of reasons that feat and others like it should never be used to generalize and none of those reasons should ever need to be explained to anyone who has been part of the forum for more than 5 minutes.

People don't seriously argue Cap can beat Firelord? smile

I agree. Too many one off/obviously nonsensical feats get accepted where they should be dismissed.

Prof. T.C McAbe
KC Superman easily, tbh.

thumb up

carver9
How is it wrong? So again do you think Hyperion's durability is abstract level and universal busting and nothing short of a universe busting blast can hurt him? YES OR NO? How am I dismissing it? Clearly there was context as you know 99.99% of his showings completely contradict tanking the 2 "universe" exploding blasts. Since when do we go by just high showings again regardless if he did or not? Answer...we don't. Average and his average is much lower

haha what? I'm a Superman fanboy now and bash other characters demeaning their feats? Have proof of this?

You are dismissing a high showing because Hyperion has been hurt by far less. You basically said there had to be context to the showing because he has been hurt by less than Universal power. That is when I said you need to apply this to every character, not just Hyperion. That's when I brought up Thanos and Superman. They have been hurt by far less than planetary power output. Are you or are you not applying the context rule to every character?

carver9

Read your post please. Thing has hurt WWH but this same Hulk while weakened tanked an attack that split a planet in half. Let me guess, there was context to that showing as well. No one debates like this.

cdtm
You are dismissing a high showing because Hyperion has been hurt by far less. You basically said there had to be context to the showing because he has been hurt by less than Universal power. That is when I said you need to apply this to every character, not just Hyperion. That's when I brought up Thanos and Superman. They have been hurt by far less than planetary power output. Are you or are you not applying the context rule to every character?

laughing out loud

Magnon
Superman wins, easily.

-K-M-

Where did I dismiss it?....my original post notice I said more then likely as in it's not definitive as in an option to explain his other showings

So again what feats has he had to justify to be able to tank 2 universe exploding? Seriously. Back it up to justify it. Notice you're the ONLY one saying Hyperion wins and Golam which he said only universe busting powers should affect him which is not true and that is what is being discussed

So do we just go by high showings? No. When he has 99.99% showings that contradict that "high" showing do you automatically ignore his majority of his showings and just go by the one? No. That's faulty logic. Yes they have been hurt by less, and as I said a few times we go by AVERAGES. You have a habit for your pet characters just go by their high showings, ignore their low and the characters going against your characters you try to use just low showings against them and ignore their highs. Hence, we go by averages. If 99.99% of his showings contradict the universe busting showing is it logical to assume oh yet he took the full force?? The answer is no....a class 5 hurricane is incredibly destructive, but when your in the eye of the storm its significant less. Which COULD have happened and more logical. Did I say that's exactly what happened? No. But when his other showings don't support said one showing it becomes suspect and open for debate.

celeyhyga17

Not sure how this stacks up with his universe blowing up in his face. But....

http://ak-hdl.buzzfed.com/static/2015-04/29/16/enhanced/webdr01/enhanced-13497-1430340119-9.png

And yet he's been ko'd by Nebula's weapon and a living suit of armor. And owned by earthworms.

laughing

-K-M-
Read your post please. Thing has hurt WWH but this same Hulk while weakened tanked an attack that split a planet in half. Let me guess, there was context to that showing as well. No one debates like this.

And?...what don't you get about averages? We don't just go by high showings or low showings we go by averages. This is basic stuff.

Golam was arguing nothing sort of 2 universe busting could affect him. We know that's not true. If again 99.99% contradict that one showing are we just assume there is no context and take it face value when logically makes no sense? The answer is no

Common sense is not so common.

-K-M-
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
Not sure how this stacks up with his universe blowing up in his face. But....

http://ak-hdl.buzzfed.com/static/2015-04/29/16/enhanced/webdr01/enhanced-13497-1430340119-9.png

And yet he's been ko'd by Nebula's weapon and a living suit of armor. And owned by earthworms.

laughing

Yep. again....averages

Stoic
Yep. again....averages

Averages seem to work for all characters except when Superman is involved. This is when his more ardent fans jump out of their woks, and only talk about his high of highs, while arguing that these are his average, even after seeing him get stomped by an ersatz Predator (or many of his not so high showings). Just wanted to make mention of this, because I have attempted to debate using averages only to get the highest showings argued.

mighty adam
Originally posted by Stoic
Averages seem to work for all characters except when Superman is involved. This is when his more ardent fans jump out of their woks, and only talk about his high of highs, while arguing that these are his average, even after seeing him get stomped by an ersatz Predator (or many of his not so high showings). Just wanted to make mention of this, because I have attempted to debate using averages only to get the highest showings argued. a low showing from supes is getting slapped to the moon by the demon. Or suckered punched by orion. Or worst of all letting batman beat him

-K-M-
Averages seem to work for all characters except when Superman is involved. This is when his more ardent fans jump out of their woks, and only talk about his high of highs, while arguing that these are his average, even after seeing him get stomped by an ersatz Predator (or many of his not so high showings). Just wanted to make mention of this, because I have attempted to debate using averages only to get the highest showings argued.

By me? and no Superman applies to averages too. I actually said multiple times his bench pressing the earth for 3 days feat was silly

DarkSaint85
That's not what I am saying. I accept fights more than anything.

https://3.bp.blogspot.com/-vlrWGYv60tU/VxmSlQc4E-I/AAAAAAAB7xA/eDWl6YOi6bwGvNtVRm3Ahea9cGY7laiugCLcB/s1600/16_21.jpg

That's unfair. Let's use feats.

Mains electricity does this to Hype:

https://4.bp.blogspot.com/-qrCiifAk6kE/V0e4dUpPTAI/AAAAAAAUrLk/vVNx597Oz2Qhq0ZpQSqCfy59ZI1w3kgMACLcB/s1600/14_05.jpg

carver9
And?...what don't you get about averages? We don't just go by high showings or low showings we go by averages. This is basic stuff.

Golam was arguing nothing sort of 2 universe busting could affect him. We know that's not true. If again 99.99% contradict that one showing are we just assume there is no context and take it face value when logically makes no sense? The answer is no

Common sense is not so common.

SMH...K.M, let's stay on topic. You're argument is going all over the place. We are not discussing averages here. Your post states Hyperion ft shouldn't be taken into consideration and must have context due to him being hurt by less. This doesn't have a thing to do with averages. You're outright dismissing his showing due to him being hurt by less power. Anyone knows this isn't Hyperion average power level. That's not the argument because I agree with that part. What I don't agree with is you dismissing the ft because he has been hurt by less. It's a high showing, not an average, a high showing that should NOT BE dismissed. Yes, the showing means nothing in this fight because, yes, it's a high showing but it still belongs to the character. So on average, Superman can hurt and possibly beat Hyperion but we shouldn't dismiss his fts.

I'm giving Hyperion the edge due to his overall power. He has shown to be consistently above this version of Superman imo and no, his Universal showing isn't the reason I'm saying this. It's part of the reason but not the entirety. Like you saI'd, we have to weigh in the averages.

carver9

Yep. Which is the reason I brought him up in my post. People here are hilarious.

DarkSaint85
What if KC Superman had a gun?

https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-nyCmDd9cD2Y/V8b3m3l9wtI/AAAAAAAC97o/A8RnEpqkD3EJ8uRr3YicVHdm3iH7X6SCACLcB/s1600/07_16.jpg

-K-M-
SMH...K.M, let's stay on topic. You're argument is going all over the place. We are not discussing averages here. Your post states Hyperion ft shouldn't be taken into consideration and must have context due to him being hurt by less. This doesn't have a thing to do with averages. You're outright dismissing his showing due to him being hurt by less power. Anyone knows this isn't Hyperion average power level. That's not the argument because I agree with that part. What I don't agree with is you dismissing the ft because he has been hurt by less. It's agree green high showing, not an average, agree green high showing that should NOT BE dismissed. Yes, the showing means nothing in this fight because, yes, it's a high showing but it still belongs to the character. So on average, Superman can hurt and possibly beat Hyperion but we shouldn't dismiss his fts.

I'm giving Hyperion the edge due to his overall power. He has shown to be consistently above this version of Superman imo and no, his Universal showing isn't the reason I'm saying this. It's part of the reason but not the entirety. Like you saI'd, we have to weigh in the averages.

We were always talking about averages erm. Keep up. Golam was saying since he can tank 2 universe busting blasts then NOTHING should affect him. Many of us said no that's not true as much much lower has affected him. Then you jumped in with your faulty logic. Read Golam's post, hence why the averages have been coming up as he was ONLY going by that one high showing which again his 99.99% showings completely contradict that one showing and the 2 universe busting feat doesn't jive hence why a valid explanation is the eye of the storm theory. Is that definitive what happened? I don't know, but based on Hyperion's other showings seems far more logical. He even said he had abstract level durability? Do you agree with that?

If his history doesn't support that ONE SHOWING do you take that completely as face value? No because he has no other showings to support it. You just really want it to be true, but his showings don't jive with it hence why it's open for debate. However, Golam as mentioned was ONLY going by that one showing hence why the AVERAGE argument was coming up.

carver9

Read your post please. Please read it.

-K-M-
Read your post please. Please read it.

Actually I think you need to learn basic comprehension skills erm

carver9
Actually I think you need to learn basic comprehension skills erm

Sasquash didn't withstand Hulk punch. He doesn't have the showings to support this and has far less showings putting his durability much lower.

If he truly did withstand Hulk punches, no one under Hulk power should affect him.

What does this mean to you KM.? Read the above and tell me what you get from it.

DarkSaint85

Are you....are you trying to suggest, KM, that due to Hype having far more showings putting his durability lower, the average is.....lower than a universe buster????

So the average of 100, 1,2 and 4 is.....more like 27???

DarkSaint85
Sasquash didn't withstand Hulk punch. He doesn't have the showings to support this and has far less showings putting his durability much lower.

If he truly did withstand Hulk punches, no one under Hulk power should affect him.

What does this mean to you KM.? Read the above and tell me what you get from it.

Except Sas has quite a few showings to suggest he can smile

Faultiest analogy ever. Especially when going up against KM, who possibly has the greatest (i.e. only) collection of Alpha Flight feats.

ESPECIALLY when the feat in question, the 2 universes, is SUCH an outlier, lol.

-K-M-

Wait what? first Walter HAS withstood Hulk's punches from Savage Hulk, Red Hulk and even recently from a pissed off sucker punch from Cho. Bad example

Again what don't you get about averages? Hulk has been taken out by a snake, a t-rex, humans with a basic sleeping spell, etc. Do we just go by low showings? No. Do we just go by high showings? No. We go by averages. Why is this so hard for you?

-K-M-
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Are you....are you trying to suggest, KM, that due to Hype having far more showings putting his durability lower, the average is.....lower than a universe buster????

So the average of 100, 1,2 and 4 is.....more like 27???

Bingo

Except Sas has quite a few showings to suggest he can smile

Faultiest analogy ever. Especially when going up against KM, who possibly has the greatest (i.e. only) collection of Alpha Flight feats.

ESPECIALLY when the feat in question, the 2 universes, is SUCH an outlier, lol.

Carver is grasping at straws now.

carver9
Wait what? first Walter HAS withstood Hulk's punches from Savage Hulk and even recently from a pissed off sucker punch from Cho. Bad example

Again what don't you get about averages? Hulk has been taken out by a snake, a t-rex, humans with a basic sleeping spell, etc. Do we just go by low showings? No. Do we just go by low showings? No. We go by averages. Why is this so hard for you?

And Hyperion HAS withstood a Universe exploding on him AND held back the entire Beyonder race. Bad examples.

Do you not understand we are not discussing averages? Your post that I quoted first had nothing, n.o.t.h.i.n.g to do about averages.

-K-M-
And Hyperion HAS withstood a Universe exploding on him AND held back the entire Beyonder race. Bad examples.

Do you not understand we are not discussing averages? Your post that I quoted first had nothing, n.o.t.h.i.n.g to do about averages.

and as mentioned has some pretty low showings. Also keep in mind a Beyonder those specific beyonders were destroyed by planetary blasts. Again youre trying to just go by high showings and ignoring everything else

WE ARE. We always were. Golam was going by that ONE showing. Literally that one showing. Are you trying to be dumb on purpose? You replied to a post which again you completely misunderstood and was discussing the faulity going with that one showing hence why I have reiterated averages many times. the universe outlier tried to explain it with the eye of the storm theory which again DID NOT say was definitive but would explain why his other showings are no where near it.

carver9
Bingo

Carver is grasping at straws now.

What Darksaint (please stop quoting him) don't get is, a high showing is a high showing. Just because someone has been hurt by far less doesn't mean that we take away their high showing. It happened. Do we use it as an average in debates, no, but it still exist. It's like take away Surfer surviving in the heart of a black hole due to him getting knocked out by far less. It's boarder line trolling tbh.

DarkSaint85

And has been taken out by worms, mains electricity, and a gunshot knocked him over.

Re-read the post KM said. He's replying to golem, using his logic against him.

Golem's logic is that we should ONLY use that one showing.

KM said if that IS the case, then nothing should affect him. But things have.

And you just jumped in, all afire, on your noble white steed, dripping and open.

carver9
and as mentioned has some pretty low showings. Also keep in mind a Beyonder those specific beyonders were destroyed by planetary blasts.

WE ARE. We always were. Golam was going by that ONE showing. Literally that one showing. Are you trying to be dumb on purpose. You replied to a post which again you completely misunderstood hence why I have reiterated averages many times, and the universe outlier tried to explain it with the eye of the storm theory which again DID NOT say was definitive but would explain why his other showings are no where near it.

He does have low showings, what character doesn't. Looking at his average, he wins this imo.

You probably were but that post had nothing to do with averages. Not a thing to do with it.

DarkSaint85
He does have low showings, what character doesn't. Looking at his average, he wins this imo.

You probably were but that post had nothing to do with averages. Not a thing to do with it.

But you are taking one single statement out of the context of the conversation within which it happened.

Actually, I am not surprised. And you can quote me on that.

-K-M-

Wow. How many times did I say that in this thread? Seriously. Yes, everyone has low showings and have high showings. We dont go by one or the other we go by averages. Golam was going by that ONE showing and only that showing.

It 100% did, you just again didn't comprehend it which again everyone else got it but you erm

But you are taking one single statement out of the context of the conversation within which it happened.

Actually, I am not surprised. And you can quote me on that.

Exactly

carver9
K.M, you can have the last word. I'm done because my interest lie in another thread.

DarkSaint85
It's boarder line trolling tbh.

So accuse a poster of border line trolling, without understanding what they're saying, then run away.

Sin I AM
the mental gymnastics in this thread is beyond belief

leonidas
jesus, this kind of discussion should come from people who have never visited the forum before. the idea of one or 2 showings somehow outweighing the more numerous 'average' showings is fukcing idiotic, and more, it's actually against the forum rules of adapting only high showings. the fringe elements in kmc use those tactics, people with agendas, anti-fanboys and your run-of-the-mill trolls. unless it's someone's first visit to the forums, that type of willful stupidity should be reported. thumb up

DarkSaint85
It's not just stupidity. It's worse when you then accuse others of trolling, lol.

leonidas
thumb up

celeyhyga17
Pretty sure Carver is not saying that Hype can walk around with universe(s) blowing up in his face or man handling beyonders on the regular. He's simply saying not to discredit Hype's high showings or simply throw them away.

Galan007
Pretty sure Carver is not saying that Hype can walk around with universe(s) blowing up in his face or man handling beyonders on the regular. Pretty sure that's exactly what he is saying, tbh.

g007-psyduck

-K-M-
Pretty sure Carver is not saying that Hype can walk around with universe(s) blowing up in his face or man handling beyonders on the regular. He's simply saying not to discredit Hype's high showings or simply throw them away.

And who was discrediting that feat exactly? As far as I can see no one was. However, golem was just going by that one showing and only showing which is what the argument was all about

As said many many times. We go by averages which include his highs and includes his lows

celeyhyga17
Will reply bak.. Little busy. phukkers

DarkSaint85

Carver was saying we shouldn't ignore his highs, just because he has lows.

Except no one was ignoring them. Merely that we were taking his averages - in direct reply to golem.

Carver was all about saving golem, and jumping straight in - ignoring context.

-K-M-
I also said there COULD be additional context with the two universes exploding feat due to being in the eye of the storm and his other feats do not match up with it. Never said that's what happen but based on his other showings seems more logical

So in short....I'm going by his average, not his highs and not his lows but the universe feat is such an outlier based on majority of his showings makes it somewhat questionable and nor where close to being his average. Really don't get why there is a debate

cdtm
Pretty sure that's exactly what he is saying, tbh.

g007-psyduck

I KNOW that's exactly what he's saying.

Going by Carver logic, Goku >>> Galactus <<<<<< Hype

celeyhyga17
And who was discrediting that feat exactly? As far as I can see no one was. However, golem was just going by that one showing and only showing which is what the argument was all about

As said many many times. We go by averages which include his highs and includes his lows
Carver is going by one of your early replies to Golem.

Going by that reply, it looks like you went as far as to put shade on Hype's feat by suggesting that it was far from what is normally accepted regarding the feat. I would have to go back and reread the details, bit I'm pretty sure it was redonkulous. What's happening now is there is a disconnect on yours and Carver's point. You guys went off to several rabbit holes that has convoluted the whole thing. He's merely trying to get u to accept Hype's feat without having to throw shade.

I also said there COULD be additional context with the two universes exploding feat due to being in the eye of the storm and his other feats do not match up with it. Never said that's what happen but based on his other showings seems more logical

So in short....I'm going by his average, not his highs and not his lows but the universe feat is such an outlier based on majority of his showings makes it somewhat questionable and nor where close to being his average. Really don't get why there is a debate
That's shade. ^^^

celeyhyga17
Pretty sure that's exactly what he is saying, tbh.

g007-psyduck
Muthaff!!

U used psyduck on me?!?! Cheeky git.

Carver was saying we shouldn't ignore his highs, just because he has lows.

Except no one was ignoring them. Merely that we were taking his averages - in direct reply to golem.

U sure about this?

-K-M-
Again notice how everyone seemed to understand my point but you and carver.

Where did I say we don't accept that feat? Have a quote where I said we disregard it? But apparently we must take things face value and never question it when it comes to even though one showing competly contradicts his entire history? I was trying to possibly explain the feat never said it was fact. Said that three times now. Never said it didn't happen or don't count it but in relation to golems point is that his average? Golem again was just going by that ONE showing and as noted by a few now was using his logic against him

-K-M-
Muthaff!!

U used psyduck on me?!?! Cheeky git.

U sure about this?

Yes. Notice everyone but you and carver are on the same page erm

Sin I AM

U mean kinda like what cely is doing now

smokin'

DarkSaint85
Golem, meanwhile, is all like

https://arousinggrammardotcom.files.wordpress.com/2014/10/darkreignstories31.jpg

-K-M-
I seriously don't understand why this is even a debate

golem370
Where did I dismiss it?....my original post notice I said more then likely as in it's not definitive as in an option to explain his other showings

So again what feats has he had to justify to be able to tank 2 universe exploding? Seriously. Back it up to justify it. Notice you're the ONLY one saying Hyperion wins and Golam which he said only universe busting powers should affect him which is not true and that is what is being discussed

So do we just go by high showings? No. When he has 99.99% showings that contradict that "high" showing do you automatically ignore his majority of his showings and just go by the one? No. That's faulty logic. Yes they have been hurt by less, and as I said a few times we go by AVERAGES. You have a habit for your pet characters just go by their high showings, ignore their low and the characters going against your characters you try to use just low showings against them and ignore their highs. Hence, we go by averages. If 99.99% of his showings contradict the universe busting showing is it logical to assume oh yet he took the full force?? The answer is no....a class 5 hurricane is incredibly destructive, but when your in the eye of the storm its significant less. Which COULD have happened and more logical. Did I say that's exactly what happened? No. But when his other showings don't support said one showing it becomes suspect and open for debate.

First off it is Golem with an E I specifically said Superman should not be able to hurt someone who survived a universal destroying attack, I also said I find these varying degrees of feats silly meaning I know Hyperion has been hurt by less.

cdtm
Golem, meanwhile, is all like

https://arousinggrammardotcom.files.wordpress.com/2014/10/darkreignstories31.jpg

laughing

-K-M-
First off it is Golem with an E I specifically said Superman should not be able to hurt someone who survived a universal destroying attack, I also said I find these varying degrees of feats silly meaning I know Hyperion has been hurt by less.

This is what you first said in this thread

Now does he operate at those levels? You said it had to be PIS otherwise. Based on his average he isn't even close

Sorry about the typo

celeyhyga17
Again notice how everyone seemed to understand my point but you and carver.

Where did I say we don't accept that feat? Have a quote where I said we disregard it? But apparently we must take things face value and never question it when it comes to even though one showing competly contradicts his entire history? I was trying to possibly explain the feat never said it was fact. Said that three times now. Never said it didn't happen or don't count it but in relation to golems point is that his average? Golem again was just going by that ONE showing and as noted by a few now was using his logic against him
Forget everyone else.
I get your point about taking averages etc. etc.. It just looks like you are saying that Hype's highs are not acceptable because they are too ridiculous.

I agree that we shouldn't dwell on highs, but u went as far as to discredit the feat. At least that's what it looks like.

I already requoted u..

Yes. Notice everyone but you and carver are on the same page erm
They're all nuts. Especially Leo. Come to think of it darktaint is worse

golem370
Alright I guess you got me a couple times there.

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by Sin I AM
U mean kinda like what cely is doing now

smokin'
Ure just jealous I never try to save u. I just went through ure post history. And giiiirrrrlllllll......

laughing out loud

I'm just kidding.

I'm not kidding.

-K-M-
Am I known to discredit a feat for the sake of doing it? No. I said a possible explanation to make it jive with the rest of his history as it's such an outlier. Never said it was fact. Actually repeated that point several times now and reiterated the average and Hyperion does not generally operate at those levels. He has more showings much much much lower then that showing if we want to take it as face value

Sin I AM
Ure just jealous I never try to save u. I just went through ure post history. And giiiirrrrlllllll......

laughing out loud

I'm just kidding.

I'm not kidding.

Come at me bro shifty

celeyhyga17
Am I known to discredit a feat for the sake of doing it? No. I said a possible explanation to make it jive with the rest of his history as it's such an outlier. Never said it was fact. Actually repeated that point several times now and reiterated the average and Hyperion does not generally operate at those levels. He has more showings much much much lower then that showing if we want to take it as face value
No. U are known more for animal cruelty.

But trying to explain it that way is basically saying he never achieved the feat. Yes it is an outlier. Yes it isn't how he's regularly portrayed. Yes it isn't his average. But it happened. Anything that tries to discredit by using things like "he doesn't usually operate like that" or "there may be something in the feat that shows he didn't tank such forces" just doesn't jive with me. Also what does his other feats have to do with that one? I believe we should just compartmentalize that feat and accept it without having to throw shade.

I may have missed something, but where does it show that Carver is saying that nothing short of a universe blowing up in his face can beat him?

carver9

This is exactly what I was saying. It's sad that people read what they want to read because of the person who's posting it. Like they skim over my posts and if this is happening, it's best not to reply to me.

carver9

This is the part I have a problem with. This is what started our debate.

cdtm
This is the part I have a problem with. This is what started our debate.

Either he can tank exploding universes to the face, or he can't.

carver9
What Darksaint (please stop quoting him) don't get is, a high showing is a high showing. Just because someone has been hurt by far less doesn't mean that we take away their high showing. It happened. Do we use it as an average in debates, no, but it still exist. It's like take away Surfer surviving in the heart of a black hole due to him getting knocked out by far less. It's boarder line trolling tbh.

Here is my post celey from 2 pages ago. I never said we take high showings as a person's power level.

carver9
Either he can tank exploding unjverses to the face, or he can't.

Hulk withstood punches that shook an infinite amount of dimensions and he was dishing it out as well. Would I be right to go in a thread and say nothing short of infinity is hurting Hulk or withstanding his punches? This is the most simplistic debate I have had on KMC.

DarkSaint85
So can he, or can he not?

Simple question. Yes or no.

I know carver can't see, so someone else can ask it. Just a yes or no answer, no additional comments (he will try to wriggle out of it, and deflect).

carver9
SMH...K.M, let's stay on topic. You're argument is going all over the place. We are not discussing averages here. Your post states Hyperion ft shouldn't be taken into consideration and must have context due to him being hurt by less. This doesn't have a thing to do with averages. You're outright dismissing his showing due to him being hurt by less power. Anyone knows this isn't Hyperion average power level. That's not the argument because I agree with that part. What I don't agree with is you dismissing the ft because he has been hurt by less. It's a high showing, not an average, a high showing that should NOT BE dismissed. Yes, the showing means nothing in this fight because, yes, it's a high showing but it still belongs to the character. So on average, Superman can hurt and possibly beat Hyperion but we shouldn't dismiss his fts.

Here is another post 3 pages back begging this man to understand, but he just wouldn't get it. Darksaint, he is just in the background talking and disagreeing with me because he is use to doing it.

cdtm
This is exactly what I was saying. It's sad that people read what they want to read because of the person who's posting it. Like they skim over my posts and if this is happening, it's best not to reply to me.

Scans of him tanking 2 Universes of power.

Nobody is reading into anything. You really should read what you post.

celeyhyga17
Carver is my spirit animal.

celeyhyga17

I know carver can't see, so someone else can ask it. Just a yes or no answer, no additional comments (he will try to wriggle out of it, and deflect).
Can he or can he not what?

-K-M-
No. U are known more for animal cruelty.

But trying to explain it that way is basically saying he never achieved the feat. Yes it is an outlier. Yes it isn't how he's regularly portrayed. Yes it isn't his average. But it happened. Anything that tries to discredit by using things like "he doesn't usually operate like that" or "there may be something in the feat that shows he didn't tank such forces" just doesn't jive with me. Also what does his other feats have to do with that one? I believe we should just compartmentalize that feat and accept it without having to throw shade.

I may have missed something, but where does it show that Carver is saying that nothing short of a universe blowing up in his face can beat him?

again where did I say ignore it? I said POSSIBLE explanation, not a fact not once but going on like 5 times and as per the original debate that was not or ever his average. Not sure why you automatically want to take things face value especially when the rest of his history doesn't jive with it

that was golem. See that's the problem when people jump into random debates not knowing the facts. It all started with golem, which is what we were all replying to and then carver came in completely misrepresenting the debate which again everyone sans you and carver easily understood what I was saying

carver9
Nobody is reading into anything. You really should read what you post.

Scans of BLACK ADAM tanking 2 universes of power. Read a thread before quoting me. If Black Adam did do it, I wouldn't dismiss it. It would be a high showing just like it would be a high showing for Hyperion ft. Does that mean he can stand in one spot and tanked hits from Galactus, no.

-K-M-
Either he can tank exploding universes to the face, or he can't.

Hulk withstood punches that shook an infinite amount of dimensions and he was dishing it out as well. Would I be right to go in a thread and say nothing short of infinity is hurting Hulk or withstanding his punches? This is the most simplistic debate I have had on KMC.

There you go Saint. He can now see

carver9

Lol...that's a waste of a post or reply. I'm not answering that mess because my post is going over his head. Completely over it.

DarkSaint85

Tank exploding universes in the face.

If he can't, then...we're kinda arguing about nothing, lol. We all agree, in a forum fight where averages reign, that it's NOT his average (as carver has said, and we all agree) so we can leave it. Golem should never have brought it up, and we can all move on.

If he can, well....

Lol...that's a waste of a post or reply. I'm not answering that mess because my post is going over his head. Completely over it.

A mess? It's a yes or no lol.

carver9
There you go Saint. He can now see

It's a retarded question though. No, he can't tank a Universe blowing up in his face ON AVERAGE. Now if someone made a thread using nothing but high showing Hyperion vs... everyone dies.

DarkSaint85
So in this thread, where we take averages, golem should never have even brought it up.

Good to know. Carver, welcome to our ranks.

Edit: it happened, yes, but its unusable. JLA vs Avengers happened, but its unusable. Superman 1M happened, but its unusable. Hyperion took two universes exploding in his face, but its unusable.

And lo, DS brought peace and stability to the thread.

-K-M-
It's a retarded question though. No, he can't tank a Universe blowing up in his face ON AVERAGE. Now if someone made a thread using nothing but high showing Hyperion vs... everyone dies.

So in this thread, where we take averages, golem should never have even brought it up.

Good to know. Carver, welcome to our ranks

and now we have come full circle

celeyhyga17
again where did I say ignore it? I said POSSIBLE explanation, not a fact not once but going on like 5 times and as per the original debate that was not or ever his average. Not sure why you automatically want to take things face value especially when the rest of his history doesn't jive with it

that was golem. See that's the problem when people jump into random debates not knowing the facts. It all started with golem, which is what we were all replying to and then carver came in completely misrepresenting the debate which again everyone sans you and carver easily understood what I was saying
You can fix everything by answering this question.

Did Blue Marvel do better than Namor against an even more stacked Avengers lineup or not?

shifty

DarkSaint85
Am I known to discredit a feat for the sake of doing it?

As an Alpha Flight fan, the phrase 'beggars can't be choosers' springs to mind......

-K-M-
As an Alpha Flight fan, the phrase 'beggars can't be choosers' springs to mind......

https://media.tenor.co/images/825788730461a5733c951e5e075e22c0/raw

leonidas
and now we have come full circle

except you're 100% right--we STILL don't know the full context behind what happened, so.....consider your circle jerk broken phukcers. thumb up

big juggy man
I thought this forum was basically if these characters were real and had the powers they were given who would win. Not for a story line make a character lose to characters they should never lose to with their set.

In any case the high showings from Hyperion should make him above KC Superman.

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by big juggy man
I thought this forum was basically if these characters were real and had the powers they were given who would win. Not for a story line make a character lose to characters they should never lose to with their set.

In any case the high showings from Hyperion should make him above KC Superman.

What do you know about Kingdom Come Superman?

panthergod
Superman stomps. Easily.

TethAdamTheRock
Originally posted by big juggy man

In any case the high showings from Hyperion should make him above KC Superman. Superman has high showings matching Hyperions, and KC was more powerful than Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.