If Colossus is 100% in piercing durability

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TethAdamTheRock
(Bullets Knifes Etc)

Rank these guys

Luke Cage
Spiderman
Ares
Aquaman
Namor
Hulk
Thing

psycho gundam
It depends on what is being used to pierce them.

DarkSaint85
Wolverine, and his claws. That's quite a good gauge.

TethAdamTheRock
100 Soldiers with ak 47s , M16s etc

leonidas
no expression

carver9
Originally posted by TethAdamTheRock

SMH...with this post, you made this a pointless thread.

cdtm
Originally posted by carver9
SMH...with this post, you made this a pointless thread.

They're GUNS, man!

Who in comics has ever faced down the barrel of a gun? NO ONE, that's who!

Any scans to the contrary are fakes, like Dr. Doom has a permit for a carry and conceal. stick out tongue

EcstaticGrace
This is kind of weird, cause Hulk's durability ranges depending on his state, and it's kind of lacking because of his HF. Aquaman has pretty high durability in regards to piercing cause stuff like bullets won't go past his bones cause it's to dense. But it can scratch his flesh.

Cage has pretty awesome durability but I don't know where to place it.

Spiderman is bottom of the barrel here. He's the only one would be fatally harmed by bullets or a kn8fe. Aquaman would be next up if scratching his skin counts. After that I'm not sure. I'm guessing Hulk is at the top of the list, not sure how his HF factors in.

cdtm
Cage claims bullets hurt, so he's nowhere near Superman class durability.

EcstaticGrace
Didn't know that thanks for sharing.

deathslash
Originally posted by cdtm
Cage claims bullets hurt, so he's nowhere near Superman class durability. pretty certain that they only hurt him at close range and that's really only because his skin is the only thing that's super durable.

CosmicComet
Only his skin?

Why don't his muscles and bones tear in fights or in big lifting feats?

EcstaticGrace
Originally posted by CosmicComet
Only his skin?

Why don't his muscles and bones tear in fights or in big lifting feats?
I don't think he was ever suppose to be as strong as he is. I think it's a matter of writers confusing strength and durability or crossing over between them. Probably forgetting it's his flesh that's so durable and not his bones.

cdtm
Originally posted by EcstaticGrace
I don't think he was ever suppose to be as strong as he is. I think it's a matter of writers confusing strength and durability or crossing over between them. Probably forgetting it's his flesh that's so durable and not his bones.

That shrinking member of The Thunderbolts tried to expand in his gut, and just ended up hurting himself.

EcstaticGrace
Originally posted by cdtm
That shrinking member of The Thunderbolts tried to expand in his gut, and just ended up hurting himself.

I'd place that on writers forgetting Cage's powers. Or even if you want to say at this point they've been expanded upon after conception.

DarkSaint85

Actually, that's not bad.

Spidey isn't bullet proof.
Hulk is kinda bulletproof
They scratch Aquaman
Cage is, but they hurt
Thing/Namor/Ares laughs them off

TethAdamTheRock
So out of 100

Damborgson

You.... you're somehow familiar 🤔

carver9
You already know who that is. He is doing the same, repping Black Adam and Captain Marvel, along with COLOSSUS.

Damborgson
Yeah I think we all have an idea lol. Glad he's here. 😅

carver9
Same.

DarkSaint85
(Bullets Knifes Etc)

Rank these guys

Luke Cage
Spiderman
Ares
Aquaman
Namor
Hulk
Thing

Colossus 100
Thing 100
Ares 100
Hulk 100
Namor 90
Cage 80
Aquaman 70
Spiderman 5

Thing, Hulk and Ares laugh off bullets. Namor feels them (like a breeze). Cage feels them, and is hurt by them. Bullets break Aquaman's skin. Spiderman is like, human level.

Namor:
http://i.imgur.com/WrQhvJJ.png

Cage:
https://bostonsportsdoc.files.wordpress.com/2016/10/lukecage.jpg
http://pm1.narvii.com/6150/957e5cbe911b9b4a4e8ac244a0e5d22c88fd2a23_hq.jpg

Aquaman:
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-rfz4td8KoGg/Tuido7U6CcI/AAAAAAAABpo/qml_chUalPI/s1600/AQ1.JPG

Spiderman:
http://www.i-mockery.com/comics/longbox5/pics/bullet_hit.jpg

-Pr-
The problem with Aquaman is that even when they break his skin, they hit whatever's underneath and bounce off. He's shown at times to not even care that he's being shot, even with automatic weapons.

cdtm
http://www.i-mockery.com/comics/longbox5/pics/bullet_hit.jpg

So what, he tried to catch it, and it went through one hand and shoulder? Can't imagine how he even positioned himself to pull that off.

Peter needs to take lessons from Lord Rand (Who, ftr, has one bullet palming feat where he doesn't sheath his hand in protective chi and doesn't get a scratch. Technically, fifty military grade flechettes that can pierce steel, 'cause comic tech.)

And while I'm on him, the Iron Fist is totally bullet proof. And can extend to his entire body, looking at some of the things he's survived/shrugged off..

EcstaticGrace
Originally posted by -Pr-
The problem with Aquaman is that even when they break his skin, they hit whatever's underneath and bounce off. He's shown at times to not even care that he's being shot, even with automatic weapons.
Yeah it kind of makes it hard to place him because of that, and this being vague.

I'd argue he'd take stronger stuff like an nth metal blade than lets say Cage would, but visually stuff like bullets show more for Arthur, cause his skin isn't as dense as his bones.

Best analogy would be comparing bullets for Aquaman to what pinch is to us. Sure it can scratch, cut or even make us bleed but it's not going to harm our bones.

psycho gundam
The problem with Aquaman is that even when they break his skin, they hit whatever's underneath and bounce off. He's shown at times to not even care that he's being shot, even with automatic weapons. Getting shot in the belly minus armour would be bad then, let alone higher caliber weaponry

-Pr-
Originally posted by EcstaticGrace
Yeah it kind of makes it hard to place him because of that, and this being vague.

I'd argue he'd take stronger stuff like an nth metal blade than lets say Cage would, but visually stuff like bullets show more for Arthur, cause his skin isn't as dense as his bones.

Best analogy would be comparing bullets for Aquaman to what pinch is to us. Sure it can scratch, cut or even make us bleed but it's not going to harm our bones.

Originally posted by psycho gundam
Getting shot in the belly minus armour would be bad then, let alone higher caliber weaponry

TBH I think he'd be fine as I do think it's his muscles that are too dense, but who knows what could happen in a comic.

I'd even go as far as to say that it's his muscles, not his bones in general, though those would be tough too.

EcstaticGrace

psycho gundam
TBH I think he'd be fine as I do think it's his muscles that are too dense, but who knows what could happen in a comic.

I'd even go as far as to say that it's his muscles, not his bones in general, though those would be tough too. To be fair, there's not really much flesh to attribute it to on that spot to say it was anything other than bone density.

-Pr-

psycho gundam
Well with that it's definitely muscle, then

staxamillion
I think Cage has enhance muscle and bone density as well that adds to his strength and internal durability.

Genii96
Aquaman in his solo comic did state that there were some weapons he couldn't shrug off and he was hurt by high caliber bullets even if they didn't pierce through

Thing and ares laugh it off

Spider-Man gets killed if hit

Luke cage gets hurt

Hulk should be bulletproof too,

Namor laughs them off

Rage.Of.Olympus
Hulk is bullet proof. His piercing durability can be the best out of anyone mentioned here. Just recently I read a comic where Amadeus Hulk had Adamantium proof skin that could not be cut and it required another Hulk level being swinging Wolverine to penetrate him. And then he healed in seconds.

Luke Cage - 80% - 90%
Spiderman - 20%
Ares - 80% (I've seen Ares taken aircraft artillery just fine which is pretty high end in terms of piercing durability)
Aquaman - 80%
Namor - 80 - 95%
Hulk - 85 - 110%
Thing - 80%

These are all a rough estimate, not really sure how to rate piercing durability. Its almost akin to a numbered ranking.

TethAdamTheRock
So does cage feel pain or not? I personally liked him feeling pain

DarkSaint85
If only someone posted scans of Cage.

TethAdamTheRock
How would these guys do against a crossbow

Blue Area Vet
Lol at 10x density. Thor is only 3x and his durability shits on AM.

abhilegend
Namor has been shot before.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.