The Anti-Monitor (most recent) in Marvel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stoic
Is there a Marvel character that could break even with more recent depictions of the Anti-Monitor?

Galan007
The most recent iteration of AM was not only a universal++ power, but he was also bonded with the ALE. This enabled him to control even cosmic/abstract entities, and bend them to his every whim.

It'd likely take a bonafide multiversal power to even have a shot.

SquallX
That's the problem I have with Johns, he has the ability to write a good beginning, a solid middle part to keep you intrigue, but he sucks at endings.

Anyway, like Galan said, a Multiversal character is needed to even stand a chance against him.

Also, those he come with the ALE and the Black Racer as standard equipments, or those he star without them?

Prof. T.C McAbe
Inb4 Beerus and Goku!

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Zeno.

golem370
In-Betweener?

carver9
Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
Beerus and Goku STOMPS!

I agree with this guy.

SquallX
Originally posted by carver9
I agree with this guy.

First of all, he was being coy

Second of all, Anti Mother posses the ALE. He look in there directions, and there dead.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Originally posted by carver9
I agree with this guy.
Reported for altering my quote.

quanchi112
Thanos wipes him off the map.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by quanchi112
Thanos wipes him off the map.

Oh really?

iceman24567
laughing

TethAdamTheRock
World Builder Galactus, Death Seed Sentry

Genii96
Eternity, infinity,etc

As for his so-called 'multiversal' status
His feats shoot the other way.

Manipulating an abstract dosent make him multiversal, heck IB did that

quanchi112
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
Oh really? Yes. In the scan you posted Odin failed to best Thanos despite Thanos not even intending to bring Odin down. That's not why he came to Asgard, kiddo.

TheLordofMurder
Yes. In the scan you posted Odin failed to best Thanos despite Thanos not even intending to bring Odin down. That's not why he came to Asgard, kiddo.

Do you agree that b!tch slapping a man in the mouth is disrespectful to him?

Inedian
Thanos easily.

SquallX
Originally posted by Genii96
Eternity, infinity,etc

As for his so-called 'multiversal' status
His feats shoot the other way.

Manipulating an abstract dosent make him multiversal, heck IB did that

I guess you forgot that he face a Darkseid that was a legit Multversal+ player.

This is the same Darkseid that took on Alan of Earth 2 after he fused with all of the Green in the Multiverse.

quanchi112
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
Do you agree that b!tch slapping a man in the mouth is disrespectful to him? You are lying. Odin himself highly respected Thanos you trying to twist the portrayal is due to your own insecurity as a person. laughing out loud

Cogito
lol @ Thanos because Death people.

Thanos ain't shit to Mistress Death, and meanwhile a legit death abstract was AM's *****.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Cogito
lol @ Thanos because Death people.

Thanos ain't shit to Mistress Death, and meanwhile a legit death abstract was AM's *****. He has always been instrumental in her survival, goals, etc. Thanos saved her against a death God and resisted an entire universe set after him to destroy Death. Thanos overcomes this overrated guy who beat Darkseid. Doomsday didn't need any amps or even a functioning brain in order to do so.

DarkSaint85
Those are all different versions.....

quanchi112
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Those are all different versions..... Darkseid is a failure no matter the version.

Cogito
He has always been instrumental in her survival, goals, etc. Thanos saved her against a death God and resisted an entire universe set after him to destroy Death. Thanos overcomes this overrated guy who beat Darkseid. Doomsday didn't need any amps or even a functioning brain in order to do so.

erm I don't even think I need to go into the reason why your Darkseid argument fails

Who cares if Thanos and Mistress Death have a connection of some sort, it's still infinitely weaker than being an actual Death abstract.

quanchi112
erm I don't even think I need to go into the reason why your Darkseid argument fails

Who cares if Thanos and Mistress Death have a connection of some sort, it's still infinitely weaker than being an actual Death abstract. It actually bolsters my argument since abstracts need him to achieve their goals. He doesn't need to be inherently powerful he goes about his business and achieves his goals. His exploits are greater than anything Am and Darkseid combined have achieved.

Toodles.

Cogito
It actually bolsters my argument since abstracts need him to achieve their goals.
I don't think you fully understand the precedent you're trying to set by opening that can of worms no expression

DarkSaint85
Why do you still entertain him, lol.

quanchi112
I don't think you fully understand the precedent you're trying to set by opening that can of worms no expression I understand it completely. Thanos is far more successful than either the Am or Darkseid. You know I'm right so just concede to Thanos.

SquallX
Originally posted by SquallX
I guess you forgot that he face a Darkseid that was a legit Multversal+ player.

This is the same Darkseid that took on Alan of Earth 2 after he fused with all of the Green in the Multiverse.

I'll just put this here again.

TheLordofMurder
Quanchi is the troll king supreme; he ignores facts when they dont favor Thanos...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.