Hello there

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Habro
Hello there! rolling on floor laughing
I'm Habro and I'm new new here. I like to debate and discuss, so that's why I'm here. My favorite franchises are Star Wars, Doctor Who, Lord of the Rings, Harry Potter (emphasis on Star War)... I'm usually very busy. I'm either in school or studying, if I'm not doing that I'm debating, if I'm not debating I'm roleplaying, if I'm not roleplaying I'm reading or writing books and if I'm not doing that I'm playing video games. So yeah, try to put that in 18-20 hours period. I'm expert in mathematics and physics, also good with computers. My favourite characters are junior Skywalker-Solos (Solo kids and Ben from SW EU), so if you lowball them in vs battles I'll be there and make sure you get some respect for them. Glad to meet you all.

PS
If you see language construction that doesn't make any sense it's because my phone autocorrect is trash and corrects everything but what I need. big grin

Ursumeles
Originally posted by Habro
Hello there! rolling on floor laughing
My favourite characters are junior Skywalker-Solos (Solo kids and Ben from SW EU),
Noice

Good luck lol

jamaimacyrus
Hello, with all the good wishes, I welcome you on this platform, and I predict that you are going to achieve a lot of engagements as your content will be humorous and quirky! I use the internet a lot as I am always on the lookout for websites to buy Mba dissertations online , so I will keep checking for your posts. I am looking forward to reading more from you.

Michestew
General Kenobi! I love star wars too! add me as a friend smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.