Justice League Infiltration

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TethAdamTheRock
These guys are tasked with infiltrating the Justice League posing as hero, they must kill all its heroes 1 by 1 without getting caught ,batman has Cis for plots sake. Who can do it?

Thor
Silver Surfer
Gladiator
Sentry

AlmightyKfish
I mean, I'm not sure anyone could actually do it (depends on the League etc) but Surfer would have the best chance as he can actually be subtle with his powers and disguise his efforts to take them down. He could actively not use some of his powers when heroing about then use these in secret etc.

The other three basically have to brute force people down which is a terrible way to go about that plan with the JL.

riv6672
^^^Those are really good points in favor of SS. Kudos.

golem370
MM should be able to read evil intentions with out him they could all possibly do it over time.

riv6672
He doesnt actively scan team members though.

golem370
Me might with new members specially if the team knows nothing about them.

riv6672
'Might' doesnt cut it for me, but okay.

byrdgang21
A fully competent Sentry should be able to. If he wiped the minds of all earth's heroes about his existence then he should be able to accomplish this. Also given what he did to molecule man he doesn't need to use brute force.

TethAdamTheRock
What about neck snapping?

riv6672
It hurts.

tkitna
One at a time? Cant Sentry just kill them all at once to save time?

TethAdamTheRock
Originally posted by tkitna
One at a time? Cant Sentry just kill them all at once to save time? if he can then yes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.