Favorite Comic Series??

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Demenos
self-explanatory

I have a hard time choosing between the legacy series or the dark empire series

Deronn_solo
TotJ, or the Republic series.

Rockydonovang
Vader and the lost command

Revanchiste
Originally posted by Darth Demenos
self-explanatory

I have a hard time choosing between the legacy series or the dark empire series

Dark empire erm, it just rtahs, it have a lot of good idea, and not just the super weapons or the emepror return, evn the XR-85, some shots are kidna goods like the one where they introduce the Xr-85 http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/starwars/images/2/2f/XR-85_Coruscant.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20100226044314
That feel of civil war.. But teh comic is just trash let's face it...

I would applaud legacy for trying to continue the storyline, especialy after the vong, that was a good diea at the time beint (kinda, at the time being, as an idea, I don't even talk about the execution...) with the skywalker sperm being juice so much (why does skywalker have to brred like bunnies? and getting ridiculous name like anakin solo.. I just don't get it...) I would really aplaud them, if the arch villan backstory was just you know so poorly executed....

I am going to go with KotOR comics....... Just for that....
There is a lot of other comic that I would like to put on the list but I haven't fully put my hand on them... I have them but in a very weird format where all teh stories are mixed up..... Cannot put them back in order........

cs_zoltan
Legacy for me.

DarthAnt66
Son of Dathomir, maybe.

MythLord
Republic, TotJ, DotJ, Invasion and Legacy all come to mind.

DarthAnt66
Ah, yeah. Tales of the Jedi and Dark Empire.

SunRazer
I'm feeling more mixed feelings towards DE recently. Republic might be the best series, IMO. I also liked Obsession.

Azronger
Legacy and TotJ

Flyattractor
The original Marvel run.

Fated Xtasy
Invasion for me tbh.

Love the Republic series tho. Although sometimes it seemed to go nowhere

Zenwolf
Originally posted by Flyattractor
The original Marvel run.

That series was fracking long! Though I do kinda wish it was updated with newer artwork to read through it again.

MythLord
Why has Zen's overall mannerism changed so much these past few days?

Zenwolf
Originally posted by MythLord
Why has Zen's overall mannerism changed so much these past few days?

? How am I different?

MythLord
/Shrugs

You kinda seem different than usual. Either that or I'm insane. Really, the latter is hardly surprising.

Flyattractor
Originally posted by Zenwolf
That series was fracking long! Though I do kinda wish it was updated with newer artwork to read through it again.

Well the 2nd Marvel run is already over 25 issues and appears to still be going. So I guess there you go.

At least until it gets cancelled for REASONS like Vader's run did.

Zenwolf
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Well the 2nd Marvel run is already over 25 issues and appears to still be going. So I guess there you go.

At least until it gets cancelled for REASONS like Vader's run did.

Yeah, though the original had 100+ issues, so it still has quite abit to go.

Ursumeles
Originally posted by MythLord
/Shrugs

You kinda seem different than usual. Either that or I'm insane. Really, the latter is hardly surprising.
Both.

But yeah, he seems a bit...different.

Lord Stark
Really dug Republic. I kinda wish more of that stuff was canonized by TCWs.

Revanchiste
Tales of the Jedi O.K, republic kinda good time to time..... Otherwise it is kidna average..... BUT SON OF DATHOMIR? Legacy? erg......

Lgeacy have +3 for the balls and risk taken +2 for the art style -2 for trh writting. 3/10

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.