Roan Fel vs Obi-Wan Kenobi

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Habro
Roan Fel vs Obi-Wan Kenobi

R1: AOTC Obi-Wan Kenobi
R2: TCW Obi-Wan Kenobi
R3: ROTS Obi-Wan Kenobi
R4: ANH Ben Kenobi

cs_zoltan
Only really debatable one is AotC, rest of the Kenobi's win for sure. Also TCW is kinda vauge considering it was over 2 years.

MythLord
^ Pretty much.

SunRazer
Roan Fel has no business trying to beat later Obi-Wan incarnations. TCW Obi-Wan is vague as Zoltan said, however Ventress admits in the TCW junior novel that Obi-Wan was more powerful than Anakin, so as someone who sits above post-AotC Anakin, I'm inclined to side with Obi-Wan over Fel.

As for AotC Obi-Wan, I'm not too sure, since it's pretty hard to judge where he is. That said, AotC does take place mere weeks before the TCW movie, by which time Obi-Wan > post-AotC Anakin, so he probably beats Roan Fel then as well.

cs_zoltan
Originally posted by SunRazer
Ventress admits in the TCW junior novel that Obi-Wan was more powerful than Anakin.

Omg gief quote.

SunRazer
I knew you wouldn't be able to resist the opportunity to suck on Obi-Wan's dick.

DarthAnt66
Kenobi slaughters.

MythLord
Obi can hurl dreadnaughts!

SunRazer
The dreadnought feat happened about a third of a year after this, but it's not out of bounds for Obi-Wan, indeed.

cs_zoltan
Too bad I already masterbaited an hour ago, but I'm sure I can try again with that.

SunRazer
As I said. lol

Trocity
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Kenobi slaughters.

Yeah, nothing to debate here. Roan is no where near Kenobi level.

NewGuy01
I wouldn't go that far, he's still skilled enough to go toe to toe with Antares Draco, and is probably stronger in the Force given his Skywalker heritage. Obi-Wan'll win every time, but he shouldn't have an easy time of it at all.

carthage
Probably loses all, though a case can be made for him winning against AOTC (maybe??)

Rockydonovang
Originally posted by MythLord
Obi can hurl dreadnaughts!
Maul can hurl Obi!

Rockydonovang
Originally posted by SunRazer
The dreadnought feat happened about a third of a year after this, but it's not out of bounds for Obi-Wan, indeed.
Wait, wasn't anakin a padawan when he manipulated dreadnaughts?
He was a knight in the tcw movie...

cs_zoltan
Originally posted by NewGuy01
I wouldn't go that far, he's still skilled enough to go toe to toe with Antares Draco, and is probably stronger in the Force given his Skywalker heritage. Obi-Wan'll win every time, but he shouldn't have an easy time of it at all.

Which Kenobi are you talking about?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.